+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 83rd Draw

kushagra452

Apr 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I dont think you need a PCC to submit an EE profile. You will need to provide the PCC after you get an ITA.
I had successfully submitted a EE profile CRS 454 in Dec 2017. Got ITA and submitted docs. The application was rejected since my PCC was expired. Was asked to file a fresh EE.

Tried submitting a new EE profile today but the system says that my "profile is ineligible". IELTS score expires on 20 Feb 2018.

Don't know what's wrong.

kanu

Feb 26, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I had successfully submitted a EE profile CRS 454 in Dec 2017. Got ITA and submitted docs. The application was rejected since my PCC was expired. Was asked to file a fresh EE.

Tried submitting a new EE profile today but the system says that my "profile is ineligible". IELTS score expires on 20 Feb 2018.

Don't know what's wrong.
When did you get your PCC?
Normally you should try to get the PCC after the ITA when you have 90 days to submit the documents as PCC will expire in 6 months time and they will not be accepting it after it expires. If you are in India then you can get the PCC pretty fast from PSK.

For profile ineligible, please double check your profile again and make sure your ECA is not expired. ITELS should also be valid till you get an AOR.

Seniors can help here.

kushagra452

Apr 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Normally you should try to get the PCC after the ITA when you have 90 days to submit the documents as PCC will expire in 6 months time and they will not be accepting it after it expires. If you are in India then you can get the PCC pretty fast from PSK.

For profile ineligible, please double check your profile again and make sure your ECA is not expired. ITELS should also be valid till you get an AOR.

Seniors can help here.
Thanks Kanu. I got my PCC in June 2017. Got my ITA 10 days back. But now have a new PCC and wanted to resubmit a new EE application. Will try again tonight. Can't think of any reason why my profile is all of a sudden ineligible for EE.

Reactions: Contactnisha

Gman2018

Star Member
Jan 10, 2018

Don't know what's wrong.

Don't know what's wrong.

Check the amount you have provided in the funding section. If it's less than the minimum, your profile will not qualify

Reactions: kushagra452

Contactnisha

Jul 15, 2017
If ONIP is issuing to certain noc.. like 2173..... Has all , whose profile creation date falls after Jan 2018, got NOI?

ankitptrivedi

Jun 7, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2018
AOR Received.
14-03-2018
Med's Done....
21-03-2018
Passport Req..
27-06-2018
Does it make a difference if there are transactions(after submitting documents) in your a/c from which you’ve shown the required funds? I plan to make certain payments from this a/c after e-APR and eventually bring the balance back up before PPR.
TIA.

diliprath

Star Member
Nov 19, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-02-2018
Doc's Request.
20-02-2018
AOR Received.
08-02-2018
File Transfer...
08-02-2018
Med's Done....
20-02-2018
Passport Req..
16-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
19-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-04-2018
D
Should we give that UCI in the new profile we create , am asking specifically about the question which asks have you applied for express entry before ?
Thanks in advance
If you had only created a profile but not submitted the immigration application to ircc, then you have not applied. Why you need previous UCI number in new profile

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi @legalfalcon, @BillHyatt, @vensak, @abhishek_89, & @iamxty

Your opinion is highly appreciated in this regards. Request you to share any experiences or events you might came across We certainly do not want to leave our spouse behind but it's just a logical way to get PR as soon as possible and later try with Spouse nomination program.

Thank you in advance.
There will be always cases where the CRS without spouse is higher. There will be always cases where their score with spouse is just below ITA.
You can go for sponsorship later if you want. Just be aware, that it is a long process (additional 2 years of a headache). And also be aware, that even spousal sponsorship does have yearly quotas.
So if they run out of yearly quota, your application might be dragged to next year.

Seriously in many cases it is easier to go for ECA and IELTS instead (shorter way how to get through together).

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

Please help with this question below
Would it be advisable to reduce the funds I stated on my EE profile. I am on the ITA form page and due to current exchange I want to reduce my funds but still way higher than what my limit should be..

What do you think?I believe corrections can still be made at this stage right? I
You are free to do so. As long as it is above the minimum required funds you'll be fine.

dhanu

Oct 5, 2017

Seniors can help here.
Dear friend,
I am a Sri Lankan and this is my travel history of India.
1. 21.05.2008 to 28.05.2011 (Bachelors)
2. 02.11.2011 to 02.12.2011 (convocation)
3. 12.08.2012 to 01.09.2012 (holidays)
4. 26.08.2016 to 04.09.2016 (holidays)

First one is more than 6 months and others are less than 2 weeks. I know that I need to get PCC from India. But actually I don't know the exact dates for it.
Does the PCC should only cover the dates of the first journey? Or the whole journey?

Please help....

Thank you in advance.

maplenow

Star Member
Oct 10, 2017

Seniors can help here.
"PCC will expire in 6 months time"- this is not entirely true. It is only valid for the country where you are residing currently. For the countries that you lived for more than six months and have never returned to again, a PCC issued after you exited the country will be valid as long as you to not return to live there. From IRCC's website:
  • For the applicant’s current country of residence, the police certificate must have been issued no more than six months before the submission of the e-APR.
  • For countries in which the applicant no longer resides, the police certificate must have been issued after the last time the applicant lived in that country.

Pikecann

Star Member
Feb 12, 2017
Hi guys

How's everyone?
Is anybody expecting a draw tomorrow? I read a post by somebody identifying a trend of 5 Wednesdays in a month often lead to 3 draws in a month.

Moreover if there is a draw tomorrow, I believe there are no new IELTS results. Should we expect the crs to drop below 435?
This will be very much a positive morale for everyone and I think very needed after long discouraging waiting period.... hope it happens..

Reactions: Fhussain

kanu

Feb 26, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Does the same apply for FBI PCC from US? I am from India and was in US FOR 6 months. I got PCC form US which was issued in August 2017. Can Is use it as I have not visited US after that or do I need to apply for PCC again?
No, what I said only applies to the current country you live in. See the below post by @maplenow

"PCC will expire in 6 months time"- this is not entirely true. It is only valid for the country where you are residing currently. For the countries that you lived for more than six months and have never returned to again, a PCC issued after you exited the country will be valid as long as you to not return to live there. From IRCC's website:
  • For the applicant’s current country of residence, the police certificate must have been issued no more than six months before the submission of the e-APR.
  • For countries in which the applicant no longer resides, the police certificate must have been issued after the last time the applicant lived in that country.
In your case US PCC from August 2017 should be valid.

Reactions: Dreamer401