+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 83rd Draw

EnigmaPK

Aug 9, 2017
Hi Experts,
Has anybody been able to figure out the criteria that is being followed for OINP NOIs? Which NOCs are being targetted ?Anything linked with age or marital status?

krishkumar7

Nov 17, 2017
india
Hi guys

How's everyone?
Is anybody expecting a draw tomorrow? I read a post by somebody identifying a trend of 5 Wednesdays in a month often lead to 3 draws in a month.

Moreover if there is a draw tomorrow, I believe there are no new IELTS results. Should we expect the crs to drop below 435?

jagan4u

Star Member
Aug 21, 2017
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
21-08-2017
Hi guys

How's everyone?
Is anybody expecting a draw tomorrow? I read a post by somebody identifying a trend of 5 Wednesdays in a month often lead to 3 draws in a month.

Moreover if there is a draw tomorrow, I believe there are no new IELTS results. Should we expect the crs to drop below 435?
Looking at the current trends, no expectations for a draw tomorrow...

Reactions: krishkumar7

kushagra452

Apr 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Has anyone got the "Profile Ineligible" reply and then been able to successfully submit their EE profile.

Submitted EE profile in Dec 2017 CRS 454.

Resubmitted EE profile today (PCC was expired - got new PCC) but got profile ineligible feedback.

Kiki_tonia

Star Member
Nov 16, 2017
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
NOC1121
AOR Received.
31-05-2018
Passport Req..
06-02-2019
Hi guys

How's everyone?

I still believe there will be a draw tomorrow. January 2016 and 2017 both had 3 draws, so am hoping January 2018 will not be different. We are hoping for a positive change from CIC so it may as well start tomorrow. Jeez, can't CIC feel the tension from all of us?

Fhussain

Star Member
Nov 28, 2017
Hi guys

How's everyone?

If it happens tomorrow, it should be around 438 due to backlog..

Favouredchild

Star Member
Dec 20, 2017
Hi All,

Please help with this question below
Would it be advisable to reduce the funds I stated on my EE profile. I am on the ITA form page and due to current exchange I want to reduce my funds but still way higher than what my limit should be..

What do you think?I believe corrections can still be made at this stage right? I

kanu

Feb 26, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Has anyone got the "Profile Ineligible" reply and then been able to successfully submit their EE profile.

Submitted EE profile in Dec 2017 CRS 454.

Resubmitted EE profile today (PCC was expired - got new PCC) but got profile ineligible feedback.
I dont think you need a PCC to submit an EE profile. You will need to provide the PCC after you get an ITA.

krishkumar7

Nov 17, 2017
india
I still believe there will be a draw tomorrow. January 2016 and 2017 both had 3 draws, so am hoping January 2018 will not be different. We are hoping for a positive change from CIC so it may as well start tomorrow. Jeez, can't CIC feel the tension from all of us?
What's your CRS score?

Well, I don't know about CIC feeling anything from us. But I can definitely tell you that my days/weeks are passing really slow now as the score won't come down. There are so many people who are losing 5 points due to age every year :(. If we don't see a draw tomorrow, we will probably not see the score come down below 440 anytime before the end of February. Will have to hibernate through February haha.

Incomerinca

Dec 9, 2017
NOC Code......
Hello experts!

I’m married and would like to create an express entry profile. I had checked my CRS score online and observed that I score more if my spouse isn’t accompanying me, this makes me tend to apply without accompanying my spouse. However, I was told that there CIC might raise some queries on why didn’t I want to choose my spouse to accompany me while creating the profile.

My question is, being married, does it really matter to CIC if choose my spouse to accompany me or not? Also would there be any issues post ITA if I take this route?

Please suggest !!

Regards,
S
Hi @legalfalcon, @BillHyatt, @vensak, @abhishek_89, & @iamxty

Your opinion is highly appreciated in this regards. Request you to share any experiences or events you might came across We certainly do not want to leave our spouse behind but it's just a logical way to get PR as soon as possible and later try with Spouse nomination program.

Thank you in advance.