+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 83rd Draw

shersingh

Oct 5, 2017
Hello Guys, need a help...

Job duties in my experience letter from my employer for development analyst is pretty generic and fit both 2173 and 2174. 2174 is for developer and 2173 is like a software lead. I personally feel my reference letter would pass for both NOCs.

In the light of last round of OINP NOIs, they seem to have issued to 2174 and not to 2173. I have currently chosen 2173, but now thinking if I should change it to 2714 instead. What would you guys recommend?

SonnyG

Star Member
Jan 29, 2018
Hello experts!

I’m married and would like to create an express entry profile. I had checked my CRS score online and observed that I score more if my spouse isn’t accompanying me, this makes me tend to apply without accompanying my spouse. However, I was told that there CIC might raise some queries on why didn’t I want to choose my spouse to accompany me while creating the profile.

My question is, being married, does it really matter to CIC if choose my spouse to accompany me or not? Also would there be any issues post ITA if I take this route?

Please suggest !!

Regards,
S
i had same scenario bro, my score without spouse is 456, with her its 431.
got her ECS report, now we are at 439. if she goes thru IELTS we will be around 449.
long story cut short - get your spouse's ECS and IELST done and boost your score by 20 points nearly.
but its gonna take around 2 months more.

cheers, Sonny

SonnyG

Star Member
Jan 29, 2018
It's not about getting documents being ready. My wife is a homemaker and do not intend to work in the first place. We have mutual agreement. She is the supreme leader of home as I am good for nothing and I take care of financial responsibilities ;). Since she is not so fluent in English she did not appear for IELTS as well. I understand that later for Citizenship it would be required, but we will have time to prepare for that.
make her appear for IELTS with very little practice. make sure she completes the test at any cost, even at low grades she will amass another 6-8 points to your CRS. use CRS calculator tool to see different PnC, trust me its worth it.

TempResident

Star Member
May 16, 2016
Germany/Argentina
In that case number of itas in last year was around 88000 in 30 draws al together ....as
Well, there is no hard figure. Many 2016 and 2017 applicants who got ITA were not necessarily granted Permanent Residency. CIC keeps recycling the quota of each year until the targeted Economic immigrants for each year quota is hit, but for the purpose of minimum CRS score, they still consider those main applicant family members.

tomyfirstsnow

Star Member
Jan 19, 2018
D
Do not worry about UCI. This is the 4th time I have created a profile. I had the same concern on creating my profile 2nd time. Your new profile will go just fine. UCI will get assigned in some time. My friend also recreated his profile yesterday hoping for the OINP NOI. You are not alone. :) cheers
Should we give that UCI in the new profile we create , am asking specifically about the question which asks have you applied for express entry before ?
Thanks in advance

premchandar.au

Star Member
Oct 22, 2017
They do seek for buyer ever so often. Good news is, that you do not need any special certification for that. However you need to have several years of work experience in order to hit a decent position. But then again, you can always go to the junior level.

And buyers are needed all over, so it depends which industry did you specialize in, then you shall seek for the region. Also many of them sit close to the factory. And factories tends to be built in smaller cities (because it is cheaper to do so).
Mine is more of a contracts management role. Most of my experience is the energy and engineering industry. Where you able to secure a jon before landing. If not how many months after landing. Can PM?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
D
Should we give that UCI in the new profile we create , am asking specifically about the question which asks have you applied for express entry before ?
Thanks in advance
Creating an express profile does not constitute applying for express entry.

Answer "yes" only if you received an ITA in the past AND submitted an e-APR.

nt13

Sep 1, 2017
Here is what does happen in EE profile:
1. if you enter your second diploma as non assessed (as that is what it is right now), system will not calculate any points for it.
2. Attention however if you have chosen 2 or more diplomas for your first assessed diploma, it can award you additional points (unless they did correct this glitch within last year).
3. Now technically, all you need to create EE profile is assessed at least high school diploma (which you have, as your first diploma is ready) and language test (which you have as well). So you can enter system without any problem.
4. Should you however receive ITA and want to use it, your EE for your diplomas (all diplomas that are giving you any CRS points), must be valid at the day of ITA and at the day of AOR. (meaning your file must exist with assessment statement in the database of WES, but you do not need to have yet your certificate in your hands).
So your strategy would only work if by lot of luck WES just so happens finish their job latest at the day of ITA. But since it is not difficult to get information about results in advance per email (before you will get your hard copy) and it takes just few hours for your profile to be updated properly; there is no much advantage in such tactics.
Of course unless you assume steep CRS increase in draws or significant decrease of your points.
Makes sense!! The mind gets clouded in anxiety :)

Thanks for taking the time out explaining it so clearly.

kushagra452

Apr 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Scores expire on 20 Feb 2018. Submitted fresh EE profile but was declared not eligible. My CRS score in the previous EE profile was 454. What might be wrong? Please help.

bspn223

Dec 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-02-2018
There is no issue but be aware that if you wish for your spouse to become a PR the sponsorship process can take up to 12 months.

Also, you should stop talking to whoever said "CIC might raise some queries on why didn’t I want to choose my spouse to accompany me while creating the profile."
I don’t really want to leave my wife for an year. Can I take her on visiting visa while her PR processing is in progress?

Sandeep198511

Apr 21, 2017
Hi have a question my ECA shows 3 years bachelor's degree if I do 1 year PG diploma from IGNOU will I be eligible for 2 and more degrees ?