Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
Missing birth certificate of Daughter. The agent said that the embassy letter issued by the govt. is enough. Had he told us to get it made , would have got it done.
So the rejection and hence the ray of hope :)
So sorry about that. :(

Did they not ask for an ADR? That’s really harsh, just a birth cert of an innocent child :(

At which stage did you get the refusal?

And what is the status of your application now?

Reactions: andieangel

Favouredchild

Star Member
Dec 20, 2017
So sorry about that. :(

Did they not ask for an ADR? That’s really harsh, just a birth cert of an innocent child :(

At which stage did you get the refusal?

And what is the status of your application now?

What is ADR?

Can't a sworn affidavit suffice for birth certificate issues?

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
What is ADR?

Can't a sworn affidavit suffice for birth certificate issues?
Additional Document Request.

Not really sure about an affidavit. By the way, why can’t you get a birth cert of your daughter?

macaly7

Jan 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
Hi! I'm new here but I've been following for a few months. I just wanted to say good luck to everyone if there is a draw today. I don't think it'll be our day as we are at 421 but hopefully after my IELTS results come out we'll have a better chance this year. My hubby is the main applicant so it won't give us much but every point helps.

Good luck and stay positive! :)

jagan4u

Star Member
Aug 21, 2017
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
21-08-2017
Considering the timeline of last draw, 82nd draw might have already taken place...

Date and time of round: January 10, 2018 at 12:15:38 UTC

Fingers crossed, can't wait to hear the news!!! Good or bad, should wait and see !!

Reactions: iamxty and JJ_87

Samroze

Aug 12, 2017
Wow I ha
So true, We came to know about this forum only after our application was rejected in July 2017.
We panicked and were looking for ways to resolve the problem and stumbled upon this forum.
Had been a regular reader from then and have seen and heard a lot of things.
People here are awesome.
To name a few @tjsecondtry , @trumprefugee , @pessacanada, @andieangel.... and many more.
they have been a true inspiration and not just a ray of hope but also the source of immense positivity and energy.
There was a time post rejection that we let the depression take the hold of us, momentarily but then we thought to fight back.
I remember reading all the posts here and taking inspiration from the stories shared by all you guys.
Remember @xibalban temporary hibernation some time back and his come back again with another id.
All of us have stumbled and fallen sometimes.
This forum makes sure that you get up and give back with more energy and more commitment.
And that’s what matters in the end.
It is really nice to hear about you both.
God bless you both and bless us all.
May we all achieve what we have dreamt of.
Wow I have a similar story:)

Favouredchild

Star Member
Dec 20, 2017

Not really sure about an affidavit. By the way, why can’t you get a birth cert of your daughter?
Thank you. No I don't have a child. But I and my canadian sibling have slight birth certificate issues. I want to believe an affidavit and LOE will help..!fingers crossed

GavinSouthAfrica

Apr 19, 2017
My hubby moved the pof funds from his Corporate current account (he is a practicing lawyer and sole signatory to the account) into my account , before we got information that the pof could have actually remained in his account. so does he need to give me a gift deed? also does he need to show his statement and account ownership in LOE?
No you don't need a gift deed. But he will need his statement to show the money came from him. You are just consolidating into a single account.

Reactions: saimurali88

AlliBatista

Champion Member
Aug 19, 2016
Brazil
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Considering the timeline of last draw, 82nd draw might have already taken place...

Date and time of round: January 10, 2018 at 12:15:38 UTC

Fingers crossed, can't wait to hear the news!!! Good or bad, should wait and see !!
This is the time the draw took place. It's usually published much later, after 10am in Ottawa.

Reactions: andieangel

Samroze

Aug 12, 2017
Missing birth certificate of Daughter. The agent said that the embassy letter issued by the govt. is enough. Had he told us to get it made , would have got it done.
So the rejection and hence the ray of hope :)
Omg... The rejection reason is also almost the same:eek:
Ours is Aug though....

Samroze

Aug 12, 2017

For infants registration of birth is must. This info is not on their website but this is what cic expects as seen in different cases. Although the website says birth certificate or equivalent document.

The affidavit works for adults....many have gone through the oinp process by providing affidavit from parents for their birth. This is acceptable, as earlier birth certificates were not registered.

Favouredchild

Star Member
Dec 20, 2017
For infants registration of birth is must. This info is not on their website but this is what cic expects as seen in different cases. Although the website says birth certificate or equivalent document.

The affidavit works for adults....many have gone through the oinp process by providing affidavit from parents for their birth. This is acceptable, as earlier birth certificates were not registered.
Thank you for adding to knowledge!

Reactions: Samroze

Mani1717

Aug 12, 2017
India
NOC Code......
i just noticed 1 thing.. since the tie breaking rule has been applied... the ITA's have remained constant.. i.e. 2750... i think CIC will stick to the same.. hoping for the best.. fingers crossed. :(

CRS - 423
Ontario NOI received - April 2017 - missed !:(