+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 82nd Draw

Mar 14, 2017
hello everyone , i am very confused about POF and bank statement to prove employement.
i will be getting gift deed for the POF , should we show 6 months bank statement for it cos im getting salary in cash and the same is mentioned in my employment letter but no salary deposit in my bank account ,so wat should i do ?

Gurpreet1112

Nov 12, 2017
Punjab
Any hope of 436 crs cut off....
There should be back-to-back draw today and get ready for this gift by CIC. And friends patience is the key, hope you have some of it ;)

Best of luck to everyone, may this draw bring us more ITAs by breaking all your predictions :):D

#KeepYourHopeAlive

Yes..Good Luck to all of us...keep your spirits up everybody.

Reactions: iamxty

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
So true, We came to know about this forum only after our application was rejected in July 2017.
We panicked and were looking for ways to resolve the problem and stumbled upon this forum.
Had been a regular reader from then and have seen and heard a lot of things.
People here are awesome.
To name a few @tjsecondtry , @trumprefugee , @pessacanada, @andieangel.... and many more.
they have been a true inspiration and not just a ray of hope but also the source of immense positivity and energy.
There was a time post rejection that we let the depression take the hold of us, momentarily but then we thought to fight back.
I remember reading all the posts here and taking inspiration from the stories shared by all you guys.
Remember @xibalban temporary hibernation some time back and his come back again with another id.
All of us have stumbled and fallen sometimes.
This forum makes sure that you get up and give back with more energy and more commitment.
And that’s what matters in the end.
It is really nice to hear about you both.
God bless you both and bless us all.
May we all achieve what we have dreamt of.
Oh, didn’t know about the application refusal. May I know the reasons?

So true, this forum is really a great help to all of us. I will never be where I am now if I didn’t join this group.

God bless you too and always keep the hope alive :)

Reactions: andieangel

summeragha

Jan 3, 2018
Gifts are fine as long as the funds are not supposed to be returned. Sharing a link for a YouTube video that will help with your proof of funds queries.

My hubby moved the pof funds from his Corporate current account (he is a practicing lawyer and sole signatory to the account) into my account , before we got information that the pof could have actually remained in his account. so does he need to give me a gift deed? also does he need to show his statement and account ownership in LOE?

Fishal2017

Jun 3, 2017
Oh, didn’t know about the application refusal. May I know the reasons?

So true, this forum is really a great help to all of us. I will never be where I am now if I didn’t join this group.

God bless you too and always keep the hope alive :)
Missing birth certificate of Daughter. The agent said that the embassy letter issued by the govt. is enough. Had he told us to get it made , would have got it done.
So the rejection and hence the ray of hope :)

Kaveh86

Star Member
Nov 27, 2017
Category........
FSW
I don't know whether there will be a draw today or not. However, after checking the first round of invites in previous years, I realized that the first draw in 2015, 2016 and 2017 has always been followed by a one-week draw !!!

Draw 1 January 31
Draw 2 February 7

Draw 24 January 6
Draw 25 January 13

Draw 51 January 4
Draw 52 January 11

Draw 81 January 10
Draw 82 ???

So if CIC continues the previous year trends, we should hopefully see a draw today. Keep your hope alive.

By the way, you can access the info about previous draws from the following link:

https://moving2canada.com/express-entry-draw/