Sep 1, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
IELTS Request
L-9/R-9/W-7/S-8
I’m at 453 and still haven’t received the ITA mail. On the express entry profile, it says ITA received, but haven’t got anything in the mail :(
Anyone else with the same ?

trumprefugee

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2018
Nomination.....
19-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
IELTS Request
24-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018
I’m at 453 and still haven’t received the ITA mail. On the express entry profile, it says ITA received, but haven’t got anything in the mail :(
Anyone else with the same ?
Log into your EE profile. You should see a message with the ITA, as well as a PR application available for you to continue working on. The only "mail" you will receive about ITA is an email notifying you that you have a message in your CIC account.

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Happy belated birthday, @andieangel ! Yes, 2018 will be the year of Canada for all of us who have been waiting patiently. I love your attitude. Canada needs more positive and supportive people like you. We all have our unique life circumstances and journeys to Canada, but we all will make it! Immigration, like life in general, is a marathon, not a sprint.
Thank you dear @trumprefugee! :) I like your attitude also! Good luck to us all!

Reactions: trumprefugee

arcaneking_86

Jan 3, 2018
Received ITA at first draw of 2018. Lets hope 2018 is as positive for everyone as it has been to me. I am pretty nervous about my medical, as in India we tend to go for a medical test only when we fall seriously ill. It has been a long journey of 14 months of waiting for this particular moment. I wish all the peeps who are in the pool for the next draw to have a positive attitude and never give up till you haven't given your best.

Reactions: vinnn

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My rants have done something good. It has stopped people giving artificial advises just to boost other people's hope for a short time.

Since calling the experts out, they are now a lot more realistic in how they give advise. Its a great thing for new comers as they wont get false hopes like i got initially when i first joined this forum. It makes things worse.

Now u can tell yourselves how beautiful ya'll is or how empowered ya all is.
Im sorry but u u r not.
Openly making fun of someone or bullying them is not a sign of maturity. I've learned from my experience and have grown as a person and hope the same for u.
I guess you got another very good advice, do not trust too much in too optimistic forecast. Do the hard calculations by yourself. Some of the predictions are more like wishful thinking. Others are accurate when taken standard pattern, but since the whole system is more dynamic, certain events (like IELTS results, holiday season or formal end of the school year), can have temporary impact on the whole score.

Interestingly the high amount of ITA during first half of 2017 were taken without much questioning (if it was a standard trend or just an anomaly) and some predictions used them to predict increases.

Again, because the quota for the year is known, only amount of the wasted ITA and the family size can influence amount of total ITA. But also these 2 variables are not know, some data can be collected from different sources. And those data were pointing to the system overheating. Provinces did it as well (Ontario in 2016 with their NOI; Quebec with the non French speakers) and then they had to deal with the situation (Ontario shut down new NOI for more than a year; Quebec has suddenly changed the point system with a backward validity).
And I think, those 3 weeks draws might be the way how to cool down the whole system.

I was posting about this warning signs (that too many ITA might have been issued last year) good 2 to 3 months ago, but then I was considered having too much negativity and a not wanted element.

ITA is a pure competition game, and competition is not always fair. Almost everything is permitted as long as you are not caught.
If you check several success stories they are most like this:
I had CRS X which was too low.
I was waiting and hoping for CRS to come down (this is optional and depends on the score and how much was that person willing to do)
Then I did actions A, B, C (IELTS, TEF, ECA for the spouse, LMIA, PNP, finished work year in Canada...).
My score went up and i got ITA.

Yes there are few lucky ones that were on the right time in the right place. But they are not that many. And if you check some who presented themselves as lucky, you would find out, that they did the hard work in advance and they just so happened to enter the EE with a high enough score.
anyway good luck

Reactions: vinnn

RahulMalpani

Jan 3, 2018
Mumbai, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi All,

I am facing an issue. After receiving ITA, I applied for reissue of spouse's passport for change in address and addition of spouse name. PSK granted the passport on post police verification basis.

Now I don't know by when will the post police verification happen. Also there is no page on the internet that mentions the timlines for POST POLICE VERIFICATION to happen.

Can I apply for PCC before this post police verification happens? How long should I wait? Please help.

Thanks.

NOMAD2017

Mar 9, 2017
Mississauga, Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-12-2018
Med's Done....
03-11-2019
Passport Req..
20-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2019
LANDED..........
01-10-2020
Draw should happen today, even if it’s above 450. At least it will flush out some of the candidates lowering the cutoff in future draws.
lol, I like this term you used here, flushing out the candidates with higher scores,lol.

Chaitra Ramesh

Apr 24, 2018
Hello, I had a general question regarding CRS scores. Lets suppose the crs cut off is 435 now, if i enter the EE pool next week with a score of 436, will i get an ITA? because the previous cut off was 435?

In simple terms , will everyone get an ITA after the cut off has been decided? Be it when ever u join the pool? I

ScandicGuy

Star Member
May 4, 2018
Hello, I had a general question regarding CRS scores. Lets suppose the crs cut off is 435 now, if i enter the EE pool next week with a score of 436, will i get an ITA? because the previous cut off was 435?

In simple terms , will everyone get an ITA after the cut off has been decided? Be it when ever u join the pool? I
No. You would have to wait until next draw and hope that cut off score will not go up.

seth007

Apr 23, 2018

Cut off score is decided every draw. If there are more people with high scores entering for the next draw.. it might go higher.. if there are only few it may go lower.
In order to get an ITA you need to be in the pool and the CRS cut off score should be less than or equal to your CRS score.

Dec 27, 2017
Guys...i just got the ITA email from today's draw :).. Thank you and best of luck to everyone here...
hlo...have you got your visa? How much total time has been taken? Please share.I got ITA on same date but due to medical issues, my process was delayed. Mymedical is passed on 4 June,2018.

usaid75

Apr 4, 2016
You will be eligible for direct ITA until you accept nomination. You have 30 days from receiving nomination to accept it. Depending on your profile and timing, it can take anywhere from 5 days to 5 months from submitting your application to OINP to receiving nomination. Once you submit to OINP, you are in Submitted status and then advance to Assessment and then Decision in Progress statuses before you are nominated. If you receive direct ITA at any time before you accept nomination, your OINP application is automatically withdrawn. If they OINP has not started processing your application (your status is still Submitted), you will also be refunded the $1500 application fee.
hi trumprefugee,
After getting the direct ITA and submitting the eAPR against that ITA, OINP withdrawal should be mentioned or communicated anywhere to IRCC at post AOR stage??