Ray of Hope - 81st Draw

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
I was previously the primary applicant (B. Sc degree) as far back as June 2017 on 430 despite my wife was a pharmacist. Her ECA was reviewed with WES as we didnt want to go thru the stress of PEBC which took abt 3 to 4 months for evaluation results to be ready. We felt 430 was sufficient to give us an ITA.

We kept waiting in the pool hoping the scores would drop to 430 or below... After waiting for abt 3 or 4 months we decided to do another review of her ECA using PEBC ( reviewed as a professional degree) so she could be the primary applicant. Just a few weeks ago her evaluation was complete. I deleted my profile and made her the primary applicant. Hence benefiting from getting increased points from her evaluation as a professional degree. Hence we sit on 472
Stupendous- you stand a glorious chance of an ITA today, should the draw is to be held. Bonne chance.

Reactions: Lala1234

canadreamer

Jan 9, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
17-11-2017
Hahaha, I guess all of us start our journey with foolish optimism, Karnesh.

But hey - what’s life without a ray of hope ;)

I used to post such comments when i was newbie and then i realized that the secret of happiness is "Low Expectations." :D:D Things will take time and CIC is just unpredictable most of the time. Best Wishes. :)

Nabs17

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
hehe...:p:p:p:p:p:p:p
well Po ..my sibling is due for citizenship...:rolleyes::rolleyes::D
Tinkie Winkie and Dipsy....Mum and dad hv their visas....:p:p
Only Lala is the one waiting and had applied through EE....:( ....and can soon see the golden mail to hit my inbox:):):):)
Did your OINP nomination come through ?

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
1) This is my view, Please click to read it.- Ray of Hope - 81st Draw
I am expecting the record breaking low CRS cutoff by May 2018 which should fetch you an ITA. We have our secretary general @andieangel waiting and hoping for an ITA at 406. I believe she will get an ITA before mid 2018. Obviously I am not telling you to follow her. You always should try to get into better CRS position.

2) As per the current policy of OINP they will issue Notification of Interest to applicants with 400 or above CRS score irrespective of NOC and have chosen "Ontario" or "All Province" while filling out EE application. They had a special week in 2017 for ICT workers when they have issued NOI to them even those with less than 400 CRS score. You should receive NOI when they start their 2018 quota. However, it is recommended that when they announce the opening date you should recreate the profile, so that they can find you easily.

3) It is always highly recommended that all applicants should try to maximize their human capital factors. Yes you should try to improve your language score and add french skills if possible and also try to improve your spouse's language score.

Good Luck!
Thank you @ishq74 for your kind words! :) I appreciate it a lot! :) My current score is 403, had a birthday few days ago so dropped it even further but I’m not losing hope, Canada will come for all of us sooner or later! 2018 will be THE year! Good luck to everyone!

And remember, don’t judge, everyone has their own tactics how to come to Canada, while some are hoping for PNP other are doing Masters or learning french! As long we have common goal it’s ok! ;)