+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 81st Draw

jitender66

Nov 6, 2017
I got ITA on 20th Dec for FSW category and submitted my application on 23rd Dec 2017. Today got a notification that my application is cancelled. The reason for cancellation was my "Australian PCC was a complete disclosure and they need standard disclosure". Does somebody know or has experience with reopenning the case? Its pathetic on CIC that they do not understand complete disclosure is a superset of standard disclosure which includes additional checks apart from name check. Ideally they should have allowed additional time to submit it again as it takes only 2 weeks to get it from Australia.

what should be my course of action?

thanks.

LodFresa

Jun 22, 2017
I got ITA on 20th Dec for FSW category and submitted my application on 23rd Dec 2017. Today got a notification that my application is cancelled. The reason for cancellation was my "Australian PCC was a complete disclosure and they need standard disclosure". Does somebody know or has experience with reopenning the case? Its pathetic on CIC that they do not understand complete disclosure is a superset of standard disclosure which includes additional checks apart from name check. Ideally they should have allowed additional time to submit it again as it takes only 2 weeks to get it from Australia.

what should be my course of action?

thanks.
The first thing you notice, when you apply for Australian PCC is that CIC does not accept complete disclosures, and will accept only standard. Heck i dint even need Australian PCC, but i know this. You can't call someone pathetic, while you did not do your homework.

Reactions: TempResident

tempmaha

Star Member
Sep 11, 2017
Hi all one question do I need birth certificate after ITA ? I am not able to get it so is there any alternative ?
Birth certificates are required only for dependent children, not for Principle applicant and suppose as I understand from
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html

Sandeep198511

Apr 21, 2017
I also thought so until somebody told me that it is required...ok another question is it required for OINP or after ITA? :confused:

tempmaha

Star Member
Sep 11, 2017
I also thought so until somebody told me that it is required...ok another question is it required for OINP or after ITA? :confused:
I am not sure, but it is mandatory as per ONIP's HCPS document

Supporting Documents Submitted :
provide an explanation of why your passport could not be renewed at the time of the application. 2.3 Birth Certificate (mandatory) A copy of your birth certificate or an acceptable national document where an original birth certificate is not available (i.e. letter from appropriate government authority indicating why your birth certificate is not available). 3. Status Documents issued by IRCC
http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/prodconsum/groups/csc/@oipp/documents/document/oi_en_hcps_010517.pdf
go to Page 48(printed as page 43)