+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 81st Draw

Graciapete82

Aug 7, 2017
I found this sensible advise from Kubeir Kamal in his FB group...hope this will lift your mood , nothing to worry about , just trust GOD .you are sitting with pretty good score you should get golden mail (ITA) by May 18 ...:)

"The effect of the proposed bill is already started. The number of serious enquires have gone up steeply. Even by low estimates of how many will actually go through the process I feel that this figure will form quite a big proportion of the pool.
However they are as good or as bad as the rest of the globe. Even they need to get ECA and do their IELTS and most may not be that young. The ground challenges are the same for everyone."

Thanks a lot!
I’m worried now if lot of people enter the pool then CRS will constantly stay on higher notes. Im relying now only in God

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
Hi @abhishek_89

As we are finally through to a new week, there would be speculation over the CRS cutoff for the 10th January and this time one can be surely certain that we will have a draw this week. So, brother, whats your call? What can be the CRS this time? If we consider the draw size to be 3000, 3250 & 3500.

& if we expect the next draws to be taking place in two weeks interval, do you think with around 3200 ITA's, there is a chance that the cutoff might fall below to 335 by end February?

We are predicting very high CRS which might be or might not be true but I hope there is still some hope for all of us which we try to search in various ways, one of which is getting to know about your predictions :) It will be great to have your reply, thanks

shettyskumar

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
Bangalore
NOC Code......
Thanks a lot!
I’m worried now if lot of people enter the pool then CRS will constantly stay on higher notes. Im relying now only in God
Dont worry, this is RAY OF HOPE group, you will find lots of positive vibes & nice ppl r around :) , have bit patience & watch the trends in next two months , you will achieve your goal .. God bless all of us .. :)

trumprefugee

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2018
Nomination.....
19-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
IELTS Request
24-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018
Congrats! I seldom login here now as I am quite busy with my new life :) but this is one of those times I really need to come back, for you ;)

Good luck to post-ITA stage. If you need help, I can be reached through WhatsApp (PM’ed you).

@trumprefugee how is the post-ITA, my dear?@Wacky1.nash your nomination is coming! ;)
@anwar01 what’s the status of your application, buddy?

Missing this forum much. I will be coming back soon :)

Happy New Year to all!
Happy New Year, my friends! I have a lot of catching up to do here. I have been busy with post ITA activities and was also traveling and quite busy for a while, but I was just thinking earlier today that I have also been missing this forum. I finally submitted my PR app earlier today, with AOR dated January 7. I had my medical exam yesterday. So now begins the next stage of waiting and praying ...

Aug 8, 2017
Have CRS of 393 and NOC 3131 PHARMACIST.Is there any chance to get direct ITA or ONIP nomination as ONIP give nomination to ICT candidates with 400 less CRS.So what are chances for health professionals like pharmacist, Physiotherapist etc. in 2018

trumprefugee

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2018
Nomination.....
19-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
IELTS Request
24-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018
Hi @abhishek_89

As we are finally through to a new week, there would be speculation over the CRS cutoff for the 10th January and this time one can be surely certain that we will have a draw this week. So, brother, whats your call? What can be the CRS this time? If we consider the draw size to be 3000, 3250 & 3500.

& if we expect the next draws to be taking place in two weeks interval, do you think with around 3200 ITA's, there is a chance that the cutoff might fall below to 335 by end February?

We are predicting very high CRS which might be or might not be true but I hope there is still some hope for all of us which we try to search in various ways, one of which is getting to know about your predictions :) It will be great to have your reply, thanks
I have been surprised and disappointed with the not very frequent draws with low quantity of ITAs. But maybe they had almost reached 2017 targets and were holding back for a while. But they can't keep giving so few ITAs, as they have higher targets to meet for 2018. Also, it appears that the 2017 PNP targets have still not been met, as on December 18, Ontario was suddenly given more quota for 2017, which resulted in unexpected nomination and ITA for me and a number of November OINP applicants, and even more have been nominated in the past week still with the 2017 quota. So perhaps they have been focusing more on PNP applicants and will need to catch up with everyone else soon, now that the holidays are over and the new year has begun.

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
I have been surprised and disappointed with the not very frequent draws with low quantity of ITAs. But maybe they had almost reached 2017 targets and were holding back for a while. But they can't keep giving so few ITAs, as they have higher targets to meet for 2018. Also, it appears that the 2017 PNP targets have still not been met, as on December 18, Ontario was suddenly given more quota for 2017, which resulted in unexpected nomination and ITA for me and a number of November OINP applicants, and even more have been nominated in the past week still with the 2017 quota. So perhaps they have been focusing more on PNP applicants and will need to catch up with everyone else soon, now that the holidays are over and the new year has begun.

Hi @trumprefugee

Congrats on your successful application. I am sure you will get your PPR very soon :)

Pls pray for us and be with us as I am sure we will need you to support and guide us.

According to your experience, what do you think about when can a person sitting at 435 receive his ITA? The start of the year was not a good one so what we are only left with is hope : (

chr0

Star Member
Sep 15, 2017
Happy New Year, my friends! I have a lot of catching up to do here. I have been busy with post ITA activities and was also traveling and quite busy for a while, but I was just thinking earlier today that I have also been missing this forum. I finally submitted my PR app earlier today, with AOR dated January 7. I had my medical exam yesterday. So now begins the next stage of waiting and praying ...
Happy New Year Bro!!!! Welcome Back.
Congrats on the PNP, ITA, AOR. I'll be right on your heels... Hopefully.

harman_778

Star Member
Oct 19, 2016
Last few months have been utterly disappointing with regards to the increased CRS & lower no of ITA's What's further complicated things is the , non frequency of draws every 2 weeks & this has thrown all predictions out of the window . I am at the receiving end of all this & will lose 10 points on the 3rd Feb thus prolonging my agony of getting an ITA by another 2-3 months . I have worked out a similar model in terms of the no of people entering the pool under each point category & have been doing this for the past 4-5 months now . Looking at the numbers & basis of certain assumptions , the following are my predictions :-

Assumption no 1 - 3 draws would happen in Jan ...Possibly on 10th / 17th / 31st jan
Assumption No 2 - Each draw would have a minimum 3000 ITA's issued . Chances are based on 2017 trends that No of ITA's increased from 3k to 3.25K to 3.5K in the 3 draws in Jan 2017 . If the same trend is followed then we could see higher decrease in CRS however my prediction is basis the intake of 3k for each of the draws in Jan 2017

Prediction 1 - 10th Jan draw - CRS - 450 +/- 2
Prediction 2 - 17th Jan Draw - CRS 440+/-2
Prediction 3 - 31st Jan draw - CRS 438+/- 2

If we do see 9750 ITA's issued in Jan 2018 ie 3000 on 10th Jan , 3250 on 17th Jan & 3500 on 31st Jan then the CRS can go as low as 435. However all that seems wishful thinking considering we havent even seen fortnightly draws in the last few months .

Troy2245

Aug 5, 2017
Last few months have been utterly disappointing with regards to the increased CRS & lower no of ITA's What's further complicated things is the , non frequency of draws every 2 weeks & this has thrown all predictions out of the window . I am at the receiving end of all this & will lose 10 points on the 3rd Feb thus prolonging my agony of getting an ITA by another 2-3 months . I have worked out a similar model in terms of the no of people entering the pool under each point category & have been doing this for the past 4-5 months now . Looking at the numbers & basis of certain assumptions , the following are my predictions :-

Assumption no 1 - 3 draws would happen in Jan ...Possibly on 10th / 17th / 31st jan
Assumption No 2 - Each draw would have a minimum 3000 ITA's issued . Chances are based on 2017 trends that No of ITA's increased from 3k to 3.25K to 3.5K in the 3 draws in Jan 2017 . If the same trend is followed then we could see higher decrease in CRS however my prediction is basis the intake of 3k for each of the draws in Jan 2017

Prediction 1 - 10th Jan draw - CRS - 450 +/- 2
Prediction 2 - 17th Jan Draw - CRS 440+/-2
Prediction 3 - 31st Jan draw - CRS 438+/- 2

If we do see 9750 ITA's issued in Jan 2018 ie 3000 on 10th Jan , 3250 on 17th Jan & 3500 on 31st Jan then the CRS can go as low as 435. However all that seems wishful thinking considering we havent even seen fortnightly draws in the last few months .
Good Analysis!! I predict the 10th January would be 452 CRS cut off, that being said, no of applicants in the EE pool is going to drastically increase in coming months due to trump effect. Time will say hoe little or much higher impact.

Most important is draw should happen on 10th
Hoping for the best :)

Reactions: harman_778

Umidjon90

Jun 22, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
We all have our own weaknesses. I missed the listening module twice ;)

How are you? :)

Happy New Year!
Hi @iamxty,
Happy new year to you too! It's been a long time since we talked. What are you up to now? What is your application status?

Reactions: iamxty

Ashwell

Star Member
Nov 8, 2017
I think we all need to accept that the next draw will probably be higher than any of us wish BUT that doesn't mean our chances are over.
We all have our reasons for wanting to immigrate to Canada and we are all facing our own struggles.

I personally have relied on this forum A LOT to keep my hope alive throughout this process. I joined the pool on 20 October with CRS 428 and increased to 436 in November. At the time that wasn't a bad score at all and as the ITAs decreased and the scores went up I looked to this forum to keep my spirits high. There is something very motivating about the seniors telling you your turn is coming soon or looking at predictions and getting that feeling that you could be next.
Anyone can tell that these are just predictions and that we shouldn't go selling our houses or quitting jobs based on these opinions but it makes the wait SO MUCH EASIER to handle.

After certain comments the overall atmosphere of ray of hope has turned very bleak very quickly and now I too find myself questioning my chances in the up coming draws. And that is not what this forum is meant to be about.

To all fellow Ray of Hopians can we PLEASE PLEASE be the positive group of people we were a month or two back?:rolleyes:

Her's a very fitting star wars quote :D

" Hope is like the sun. If you only believe in it when you can see it you'll never make it through the night." Princess Leia

#letsgotocanada