24-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-03-2018

nafstyle

Star Member
Oct 4, 2015
Over 12 months or so and you'd have to prove credit history to be able to sponsor her. I would recommend taking her along as you'd have to prove the same funds for her even if she does not accompany you right away. Your points are not too low with her. You have a fair chance of making it in one of the upcoming draws.
Thanks for your reply.. I am keeping my hope alive.. Lets see

Reactions: saimurali88
Nov 9, 2017
I think All this confusion & delay in the draw announcement is due to Holidays.
People there had a busy year in 2017 & they are probably getting rest before another busy year 2018.
So, most probably they did not effectively come back to their offices & that's why they delayed the Draw.
Finally, keep calm & keep hope

Reactions: saimurali88

Ornela Forsyte

Star Member
May 18, 2017
Thank you, and wish you Happy New Year too ;)

I so aspired to be a writer, but your poem there made me feel amateur!! I'm depressed :D.
Your words run deep, and mean a lot (cleverly written for just the target audience).
So, you feel that the Yukon dream can still be realised!! Let's huddle up again.

Piece of art, is what my life has turned out to be. You get the hint, don't you?

Oh, the journey continues, surely!! I find myself in that one way boat to the Maple land!!

You, of all, make me feel elated by being a hope idol. Wish you greatness in your endeavours.

Needless to say, friendship and bondage through mere words, is what keeps this forum alive. Let's pledge to take this virtual bondage beyond the realms of this forum, let's pack our bags and create a divine ensemble, and let our orchestra echo in Yukon for generations!!
I know, i know :D

Reactions: xibalban

Tayyab29

Star Member
Jul 27, 2017
Was eagerly waiting on CRS 438 for a draw yesterday, but things didn't happen as everybody expected..
But, still hoping positive..

I am married and if my wife is not accompanying with me, my CRS would be 465.
My question here is if i select wife not accompanying and get ITA and get PR.
How long is the process to sponsor my spouse?
if you are married and you declare it in your application. and get pr, you won't be able to sponsor her. but if you are claiming her points but she is not accompanying you and you get PR, it takes min 12 months.

Favouredchild

Star Member
Dec 20, 2017
i dont know how u can be so positive all the time

this whole thing of having draws is dumb and stupid. enough is enough.
we need to fight for human rights.

i think everyone should get an ITA . They need develop a system in that way where everyone gets the ITA and none of this surprise unpredictable behavior should take place anymore

Enough is enough! I cant take it anymore!
Im jumping off a bridge!
@jonmarrow I am so so sorry you were under that much stress yesterday! You might not be able to put into words all you are going through but please do hang in there!!!..

The reason why we are a forum is to lean on each other. We all might have individually felt low at one point in time but coming to the forum helps us rely on each other! The forum gives strength to be honest!!

As regards your Dad..Just let him know that you love him but you would appreciate not talking about the process until you have a feedback for him. Trust me,sometimes people asking questions puts pressure and it can be avoided by just keeping the process to yourself.

Do hang in there.!!It is all part of the story..You will look back at this moment and be grateful you didn't jump!!

I do not know you but..I am sharing a consoling hug with you..Hang in there mate!:)