+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 81st Draw

chr0

Star Member
Sep 15, 2017
People with lower scores are continously trying to improve their CRS score. That's why the number is small.
??

But until they improve their score (and that takes a while), they stay in the pool. And when they do increase the score, it should count towards the higher point range entrants per day. Lower the score, higher the number of people who are able to achieve it and hence higher their number in the pool.

chr0

Star Member
Sep 15, 2017
guys, i don't know if this is the right place or moment to ask this, but i need help as soon as i can. Posted a new thread but no response

After my marriage, my in laws had gifted us around 32000 CAD, in my wife's name, which we then changed to a Joint Account, with me being the primary user. This was in June 2016. After 3 months, we took out around 20000 CAD and invested in an option which provided us with interest returns. We can withdraw this money at any time we want to. The remaining 12000 CAD has been lying in our account untouched. I haven't created my EE profile yet, has completed Masters and Ielts with the calculated CRS score coming to 451 ( wife and infant accompanying). If I get an ITA once the profile is created, how should I be submitting the proof of funds such that they don't get rejected.
Source: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/become-candidate/eligibility/proof-funds.html
What we accept as proof
Funds must be readily available to you. For example, you can't use equity on real property as proof of settlement funds.

The funds must be available both when you apply and when (if) we issue you a permanent resident visa. You must prove to an immigration officer that you can legally access them to use to settle here when you arrive.

For proof, you must get official letters from any banks or financial institutions where you are keeping money.

Letter(s) must:

• be printed on the financial institution’s letterhead
  • include their contact information (address, telephone number and email address)
  • include your name
  • list outstanding debts such as credit card debts and loans
  • include, for each current bank and investment account:
    • account numbers
    • the date each account was opened
    • the current balance of each account
    • the average balance for the past six months

viprewind

Star Member
May 3, 2015
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-05-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
23-05-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
NA
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
13-07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
18-07-2018
LANDED..........
21-07-2018
Please try to understand what I said in my 1st post before jumping into conclusions. Read it again.
"The more the gap between draws the higher the CRS cut off because more people would enter the pool at higher scores or increase their CRS with time."

I did not say the CRS cut off will increase compared to the previous draw's CRS cut off. I said the CRS cut off would be higher in case of a 3 week gap draw than a 2 week gap draw.

Example: If a 2 week gap draw would have 440 as the CRS cut off then a 3 week gap would have a CRS cut off above 440.
@abhishek_89 . Thank you for all your work. I am very new to this thread and I had a slight disagreement with the remaining number in the pool between 441 - 446. However, I do believe that you have extremely good predictions. BTW, i do this for a living. I do predictions based on historical data and predict future information and I must say you have been within a margin of error of +-2 for the last couple of draws and that is amazing. The mere fact that you do not have complete historical data and you have to use minimal data points to predict at such high accuracy is amazing. Also you do not give specifics, you give an extensive range of values for us to look at with different scenarios.

viprewind

Star Member
May 3, 2015
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-05-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
23-05-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
NA
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
13-07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
18-07-2018
LANDED..........
21-07-2018
I really think that there is an error with their page. I reported an error for the ministerial
page. https://www.canada.ca/english/department/mi/index.asp#mi-pr-express I got a base page error, therefore, it could be a maintenance that we do not know about. However, we will continue wait until the draw is out, however, we should expect the numbers to increase because there is a 3 weeks gap instead of a 2. However, if they increase draws to 3500, then we may end up with a 440 the same way. BTW, i did no analysis on this, it is just a number I just guessed.

JohnAntony88

Star Member
Jul 6, 2017
It's simple. The letter from the bank must state that those funds are immediately available for you.
For the past year or so, there is only 12000 CAD or near amount in our account. For the 3 of us, around 18000+ is to be shown. Will it be a problem?

arthurbr

Dec 6, 2017
Toronto
That means, if i deposit the 20k tomorrow and get a letter from the bank stating that these are readily available in addition to the 12k, the issue will be solved?
You don't need to deposit or transfer the money if it is readily available where it is now. Your bank manager just have to state that on the letter.

hishamx87

Apr 25, 2017
what about account statement of past 6 months? will that be a problem?
Your consolidated liquid wealth should suffice the minimum requirement. If your bank's manager can give you a letter stating this and you provide your FD 6 months statement with investments details then i guess there shouldn't be a problem.

krishkumar7

Nov 17, 2017
india
Hi guys,
Usually by this time the draw results are published. I think there will be no draw today. Just when we @ 435 would have thought that January will bring in the ITA, it gets pushed to February. Time to snooze until next month.:(