Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
31-03-2018
Med's Done....
21-03-2018
Passport Req..
21-06-2018
Buddy I appreciate your efforts for the mankind's help :).... But I just want to tell you that there is "no pattern or predictability" in CRS scores
Also, am not new here, I have been following this forum since 2016, but finally applied a few weeks ago.

After 2 weeks if one says, there will be a draw, then most likely it would be true, and if not, then again next Wednesday say there will be a draw, at-least then it will be true.

Tell me a few instances, when your predicted score was exactly the cut-off :eek:

Also, scores of existing candidates not only increase, they also tend to decrease, for example Samrose just mentioned that his points will drop after a few days.
Why exactly is this about his predictions?

I don't see it hurting any of us except make us feel hopeful for a while. I doubt anyone here is blind to the unpredictable nature of the CIC.

Reactions: indocanadianguy

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
If by any chance we fail to have a draw today, it is going to be a hugeee upset for all us, the dreamers. Yes, this is will be a big blow for many of us sitting below 440 range.

Firstly, this will mean that CIC might not be looking to change their stance on draw gap, even 3 week gap is possible in the coming months, and surely lower ITA's.

Secondly, let's not forget that there will be no IELTS results coming out from 30th December to 20th January, so no draw today will mean that we are clearly out of having any advantage in terms of getting our CRS score down during this tenure.

Thirdly, I have seen that the IELTS are scheduled for the upcoming months with even 3 exams every month, which will undoubtedly add more candidates in the higher end more regulary unlike the draws. So, the possibility of having a lower cut off in the next 2 months will be very minimum.

This is definitely not a good news for people like me who are sitting at mid 430's. I really hope my assumptions prove wrong as this really hurtss:(

Reactions: zionver and Mithu3

abhishek_89

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2017
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
AOR Received.
26-05-2017
Med's Done....
22-05-2017
Passport Req..
24-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-03-2018
Buddy I appreciate your efforts for the mankind's help :).... But I just want to tell you that there is "no pattern or predictability" in CRS scores
Also, am not new here, I have been following this forum since 2016, but finally applied a few weeks ago.

After 2 weeks if one says, there will be a draw, then most likely it would be true, and if not, then again next Wednesday say there will be a draw, at-least then it will be true.

Tell me a few instances, when your predicted score was exactly the cut-off :eek:

Also, scores of existing candidates not only increase, they also tend to decrease, for example Samrose just mentioned that his points will drop after a few days.
Predicting of draw dates is just guess work, don't mix that with predicting the CRS cut off.

You can go through my previous posts and see multiple instances where my predicted CRS score was exactly the cut off.

When I calculate average intake it is the net increase of folks to a particular CRS range.

Histrionics

Nov 22, 2017
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-10-2017
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
31-03-2018
Med's Done....
21-03-2018
Passport Req..
21-06-2018
So what will happen to all this negative comments if eventually a draw was published today?

You guys are hysterical.
Precisely!

arthurbr

Dec 6, 2017
Toronto
If by any chance we fail to have a draw today, it is going to be a hugeee upset for all us, the dreamers. Yes, this is will be a big blow for many of us sitting below 440 range.

Firstly, this will mean that CIC might not be looking to change their stance on draw gap, even 3 week gap is possible in the coming months, and surely lower ITA's.

Secondly, let's not forget that there will be no IELTS results coming out from 30th December to 20th January, so no draw today will mean that we are clearly out of having any advantage in terms of getting our CRS score down during this tenure.

Thirdly, I have seen that the IELTS are scheduled for the upcoming months with even 3 exams every month, which will undoubtedly add more candidates in the higher end more regulary unlike the draws. So, the possibility of having a lower cut off in the next 2 months will be very minimum.

This is definitely not a good news for people like me who are sitting at mid 430's. I really hope my assumptions prove wrong as this really hurtss:(
That's why I'm already working on my french skills to make it possible for me to score some points by taking TEF Canada. If I'm successful, that would take me to the 480's. However, it is a long term plan.

Dec 13, 2017
India
Hi bro.. Pls let this go.. Abhishek_89 does amazing work even if he doesnt need to... Also Many of us believe him and expect his logic to be true.. What's the harm to appreciate someone's efforts..

Let's all be together and achieve our goal...
He does efforts (i respect that even if its not accurate), but that doesn't entitle him to negate others comments, without any concrete logic.

Anyway you're right, lets keep him aside, and continue our "Ray of Hopes" :);)

maplenow

Star Member
Oct 10, 2017
Accurate ? Yeah why not :D
I can bet more than 95% of his predictions have been incorrect.. and without any logic (the world works on logic, not on gut feelings)

You can go back, and check when was the last time his prediction was to the point

I also thank him for his efforts (even if it just gives hope), but he cannot negate other's comments without any logic behind
It is kind of funny that you claim "more than 95% incorrect predictions" without any supporting evidence. As I have seen, he has made close predictions. Predictions are not supposed to be accurate every time. He would dish out the accurate scores if he was the one responsible to come up with cut-off score. I guess he is not.

Histrionics

Nov 22, 2017
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-10-2017
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
31-03-2018
Med's Done....
21-03-2018
Passport Req..
21-06-2018
He does efforts (i respect that even if its not accurate), but that doesn't entitle him to negate others comments, without any concrete logic.

Anyway you're right, lets keep him aside, and continue our "Ray of Hopes" :);)
Disagreering with your opinion or anyone else's is not entitled negation.

If anything, you have been constantly insinuating that his predictions are incorrect and harping about logic without offering a shred of logic and numbers and support for your own argument.

All he's doing is openly stating how he arrives at his numbers. Just because it doesn't suit your opinion doesn't mean you are entitled to spread negativity about someone else's efforts or be entitled to patronize the rest of us who want to keep hope alive.

Jadee1318

Nov 9, 2017
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Guys is there realistically gonna be a draw today? I cannot find any info on what time past draws have happened. I only know that it usually happens before I wake up (I live in BC) and it hasn't today. This draw would have been my last chance to get my ITA before my working holiday visa runs out and essentially my last chance to remain in Canada. I need to know today as I need to let me employer know if I can't work past next Thursday!

Any ideas?

Dec 13, 2017
India

If anything, you have been constantly insinuating that his predictions are incorrect and harping about logic without offering a shred of logic and numbers and support for your own argument.

All he's doing is openly stating how he arrives at his numbers. Just because it doesn't suit your opinion doesn't mean you are entitled to spread negativity about someone else's efforts or be entitled to patronize the rest of us who want to keep hope alive.
I would appreciate if you quote some draws where his prediction was accurate

Dec 13, 2017
India

"Negating WITHOUT ANY LOGIC" is what I said.
Please read full sentence, before jumping to conclusions

Histrionics

Nov 22, 2017
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-10-2017
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
31-03-2018
Med's Done....
21-03-2018
Passport Req..
21-06-2018
I would appreciate if you quote some draws where his prediction was accurate
Already quoted in a previous response. Not spending more time engaging on this. Please spend time reading before you leap to a response.

Samroze

Aug 12, 2017

If not Jan 3 and Jan 10 or 17, there can be two back to back draws before Jan 20 i.e on Jan 10 and Jan 17....still hope alive