+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 81st Draw

Baba2017

Oct 30, 2017
Extremely frustrated but hopeful for u all!! Calculated score of 445 but still not in pool. My university sucks at giving transcripts. Applied on October 25th:( after this one month of WES...
JUST WAITING to enter the pool

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi @TanakaM

Hope you are doing good. Friend, is there any reason for the only 50% invitations which is being converted to PR? Is it cause of rejections? What are the prime causes, any idea?
I think the person meant only 50% of the candidates in the pool actually apply for the PR after getting their ITA.
people reject ITAs or ignore them i guess. I can not verify the accuracy of that figure though. However, it is fact that a significant number of invited candidates do not submit their PR applications.

AnonUser17

Dec 6, 2017
Hey bro. Thanks for doing this even though you're already through. Speaks a lot about the admirable person you are.

I have a little request, and I don't know if it's even possible to do it, but I do know that it'll take a lot of your valuable time. But here it goes:

Can you, in your excel sheet, create an equation for dates. Say, based on today's draw's number of ITAs, how long will it take for the cutoff to drop to a certain value. A conservative estimate assuming 2750 ITAs and an optimistic estimate considering 3500 ITAs in all the following draws.

Or if you are willing to share your algorithm, I can try to whip something up with my limited excel knowledge.

Thanks bud.
Hi, you can do some calculations based on the number of people entering the pool each day:
  • Around 200 people/day above the 441 mark
  • Around 25-30 people/day 431-440
  • Around 15 people/day 421-430

Reactions: chr0

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
people reject ITAs or ignore them i guess. I can not verify the accuracy of that figure though. However, it is fact that a significant number of invited candidates do not submit their PR applications.
I really hope that is the case cause then CIC should definitely look for further maximizing the invitation numbers to get their quota filled up. We really need to get the CRS score down to 400 as all the applicants above 400 score are a well deservant of getting their PR and establishing themselves in a dynamic environment like in Canada.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
I really hope that is the case cause then CIC should definitely look for further maximizing the invitation numbers to get their quota filled up. We really need to get the CRS score down to 400 as all the applicants above 400 score are a well deservant of getting their PR and establishing themselves in a dynamic environment like in Canada.
They definitely should.

Reactions: Midnight Blessing

Can_2017

Apr 23, 2017
See full text of Ministerial Instruction...this link is giving an error message now "BASE ERROR HOME PAGE"..Hoping for a draw

Sidish

Star Member
Sep 1, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
IELTS Request
L-9/R-9/W-7/S-8
So everytime my mail buzzes saying “
Ray of Hope - 81st Draw - New reply to watched thread”, my heart skips a
hehehe just checked also, maybe they are updating the webpage... :cool:
what website is that ? Could you please mention the link ?

Dec 13, 2017
India
With no ITA released today doesn't necessarily mean there will not be any ITAs this week. Perhaps CIC wants to break the jinx of releasing ITAs on a Wednesday, in this new year 2018 . Also, there have been ITAs released on Thursday & Friday too, on a few occasions in 2017.

So lets keep our hopes high (And may CIC keep their CRS cut-off down) :)

Reactions: Midnight Blessing

dt12

Star Member
Sep 6, 2017
With no ITA released today doesn't necessarily mean there will not be any ITAs this week. Perhaps CIC wants to break the jinx of releasing ITAs on a Wednesday, in this new year 2018 . Also, there have been ITAs released on Thursday & Friday too, on a few occasions in 2017.

So lets keep our hopes high (And may CIC keep their CRS cut-off down) :)
What? It's still just 10:11 am.

Reactions: Sidish