+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 81st Draw

hemangshah

Dec 20, 2017
My gut tells me they are going to have a number of large draws in quick succession so that they can meet the 2018 target. This drive may even start today.
It would be really great if that happens.. However I feel IRCC ppl are quite streamlined with their process and won't pile up applications at one go..!!

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
It would be really great if that happens.. However I feel IRCC ppl are quite streamlined with their process and won't pile up applications at one go..!!
Well, for them to meet their targets they have to issue invitations. Its also worth noting that according to one of the leading Canadian immigration lawyers, less than 50% of invitations translate to PR applications. So they really need to push out the invitations now.

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Thank you, and wish you Happy New Year too ;)

I so aspired to be a writer, but your poem there made me feel amateur!! I'm depressed :D.
Your words run deep, and mean a lot (cleverly written for just the target audience).
So, you feel that the Yukon dream can still be realised!! Let's huddle up again.

Piece of art, is what my life has turned out to be. You get the hint, don't you?

Oh, the journey continues, surely!! I find myself in that one way boat to the Maple land!!

You, of all, make me feel elated by being a hope idol. Wish you greatness in your endeavours.

Needless to say, friendship and bondage through mere words, is what keeps this forum alive. Let's pledge to take this virtual bondage beyond the realms of this forum, let's pack our bags and create a divine ensemble, and let our orchestra echo in Yukon for generations!!
Glad to hear that you’re not giving up on your dream! :) Bon voyage to all of us!

Reactions: Mithu3

Sidish

Star Member
Sep 1, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
IELTS Request
L-9/R-9/W-7/S-8
Well, for them to meet their targets they have to issue invitations. Its also worth noting that according to one of the leading Canadian immigration lawyers, less than 50% of invitations translate to PR applications. So they really need to push out the invitations now.
What does that mean exactly ?

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022

Hi @TanakaM

Hope you are doing good. Friend, is there any reason for the only 50% invitations which is being converted to PR? Is it cause of rejections? What are the prime causes, any idea?