+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 81st Draw

arthurbr

Dec 6, 2017
Toronto
BTW, has anyone here scored CRS points for french language skills? I'm studying french, but I don't feel ready to take the TEF-Canada yet.

zainab.p

Star Member
Mar 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2014
will the oinp open again for this year now?
i am at 414, so confused whether to apply for oinp or write ielts again , missed in listening ...scored only 6

ferocious1234

Dec 19, 2017
All new members here!

Well, I just want to wish you guys all the very best for your draw. I was just like you a year ago and today is a person who has received his PR and is all set to fly to Canada soon! :)

Don't lose hope. That's the key!

All the very best to each one of you.

Cheers!
Congratulations. Kindly keep us updated on your settlement experience

ferocious1234

Dec 19, 2017
Just wanted to say thank you to all the seniors in the group Thank you for your continued encouragement and direction. Its been most helpful. I'm impatiently waiting for Jan 12 when my ECA report will be finalized. I'm i awful in hoping and praying for a draw tomorrow and 17th and not back to back. I know lots of people on here are hoping for a back to back draw.

kdeepak003

Star Member
Sep 28, 2016
Hi Everyone,

My CRS was 410 until 31st December and suddenly went up to 488 yesterday. The reason for the increase is due to my work experience in Canada. Though I will be completing my 1 year of Canadian work experience by Feb 2nd 2018 but it's already reflecting on my scores.

Question:
In case I get in the EE draw in the coming days, should I apply. I personally think I can apply as I didn't provide any false information to the CIC. I would like to know your thoughts about it.

Also, my work permit is expiring on 3rd Feb 2018 and my ONIP is in progress (Assessment Phase) . Should I withdraw my ONIP application because I think it will give an opportunity of another person who plans on pursuing ONIP?

Thanks in advance!

maplenow

Star Member
Oct 10, 2017
Hi Everyone,

My CRS was 410 until 31st December and suddenly went up to 488 yesterday. The reason for the increase is due to my work experience in Canada. Though I will be completing my 1 year of Canadian work experience by Feb 2nd 2018 but it's already reflecting on my scores.

Question:
In case I get in the EE draw in the coming days, should I apply. I personally think I can apply as I didn't provide any false information to the CIC. I would like to know your thoughts about it.

Also, my work permit is expiring on 3rd Feb 2018 and my ONIP is in progress (Assessment Phase) . Should I withdraw my ONIP application because I think it will give an opportunity of another person who plans on pursuing ONIP?

Thanks in advance!
First of all, congratulations!
It sounds to me like a case of the work experience being counted as months and not days. So, in theory, you are already on the 12th month of your work, thus equivalent to an year.
If it is so, I would have my score jump from 416 to 441 on March 1 since that is my 36th month at work.

jagan4u

Star Member
Aug 21, 2017
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
21-08-2017
Happy New Year to all dreamers and hopers !!!

While we eagerly wait for the beloved ITA, Ontario has raised the minimum wage to $14 per hour from Jan 1 and it was rather sad to read that many businesses are cutting down staff as an alternative to cope up with this., not to mention the price hikes that will be passed on the consumers...don't know what's in store for us once we all land in Canada one day...brace yourselves fellas...

_Harry_

Sep 29, 2016
Seeking a good work-life balance is 1 of the main reasons. Where Im from, its all work and nothing else..
Hmm..I see. Where are you currently living? I guess it SG not sure what it means :)
What do you do now and why are you not able to get work life balance?

Snaina

Oct 23, 2017
Category........
FSW
Actually, I would not be able to submit the application before February till Spouse's FBI PCC arrives from US. But it would be nice to know that we are one step ahead in our process.