+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 81st Draw

Venki7

Star Member
Dec 12, 2017
I am expecting my spouse ECA on due date 12/22 so that it make 441 but even after 12/22 the status still says "We are reviewing your evaluation report"
Is this usual that evaluation is not completed as per due date ?

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
you are clear 1225 NOC. You buy material for production.

Hi Vensak,

I read that 1225 is particularly emphaszied on land & furniture & likewise product niche, so does denim manufacturing can get accepted under this NOC?

Secondly, I am also responsible for product development, reading fashion and trends articles and travelling to different trade shows and visiting show rooms for the business development which actually gets in the 6222 NOC. In this circumstances, does going with only 1225 be logical? Cause I will be skipping a major part of my duties then.

Next, can you share with me the duties that you have shown in your reference letter? It will really help me to standardize my reference letter through my HR.

Thank you so much for your help and really would appreciate your reply here :)

Sidish

Star Member
Sep 1, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
IELTS Request
L-9/R-9/W-7/S-8
What are the chances of having another draw this month ?

xibalban

Star Member
Aug 4, 2017
Sikkim
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Singapore
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
27-03-2018
LANDED..........
29-05-2018
Hey fellas,

It's been a while, and I took that it may be about the right juncture to conjure (read as summon) some good-old-fellas by tagging them once, before the Christmas eve. Here goes:

@andieangel : the champion lady with paramount patience, unsurpassed by anyone before.
@abhishek_89 : predictions spot on, in less than 20 minutes. You are kidding, aren't you?
@lino82 : the intellectual, always ready to lend a hand and intensify the ray of hope.
@KingKurly : his perseverance is unparalleled, and shall remain unrivaled hitherto (had the pleasure of actually meeting him in person).
@Wandering Mind : avid adapter, always ready to help, mock or console anyone under the sun, anytime.
@arunroy007 : holds the record (I am sure), for creating the most RoH threads which culminated in the lowest CRS cut-offs.
@ivancabrer : confronted the hurricane with ease, makes positive posts always.
@tjsecondtry : lady worth being revered, inspired me to study when I thought I was too old for it. Big Thanks!!
@baka : the father that I wish everyone had, you make your son proud just by being you.
@mqamar1994 : the youngest lucky chap to receive an ITA, as far as I know.
@shaun75 : talking of binge drinking; are you listening @KingKurly ?
@Ornela Forsyte : Anne with the pronounced "e"; really deserved the PPR!!
@pessacanada : brought out the news of new life (his junior), and thrilled us all.
@TanakaM : without the steps of your dance wagon, the draw never awakes.
@AlliBatista : latin America at its best, author of many RoHs.
@trumprefugee : assurance, and living proof that Canada is indeed the right choice for all. Ontario, here she comes!!
@gurpreet.ts : PPR within a month; are you serious?
@iamxty : the PNP expert; some know us differently (but a hatchet once buried is useful to none; too rusty to dig anyway).

How I wish, our wild bunch - as wild in hearts we were - could get wilder once more atop the Yukon cliff!!

Special mentions: @legalfalcon and @BillHyatt

I'm sorry, it's been a while (reiterating :)), and I may have missed many names, but the last missing ingredient; the jinx @Dsharma123, I summon you too.

A merry Christmas and the Happiest New Year!!

Last edited:

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Vensak,

I read that 1225 is particularly emphaszied on land & furniture & likewise product niche, so does denim manufacturing can get accepted under this NOC?

Secondly, I am also responsible for product development, reading fashion and trends articles and travelling to different trade shows and visiting show rooms for the business development which actually gets in the 6222 NOC. In this circumstances, does going with only 1225 be logical? Cause I will be skipping a major part of my duties then.

Next, can you share with me the duties that you have shown in your reference letter? It will really help me to standardize my reference letter through my HR.

Thank you so much for your help and really would appreciate your reply here :)

Check the comments I made comparing each duty descriptions.
Following the market is the requirement for any purchaser. And most do visit more or less frequently exhibitions or showrooms. (in order to get new suppliers)

What is different is following:

If you deal with land and properties you hit clearly 1225.

If you are purchasing products for the sale purpose of resell you hit 6222 (good example is if you are a buyer for Walmart and you are buying one of their commodities that they then sell to the customers - so if you are buying furniture for their furniture section you are still 6222, but if you buy it for their offices or you buy equipment of the building you are 1225).

In your case you purchase for your own production, hence you are 1225. Of course unless you are just junior position that is only issuing PO after everything was setup.

so your keywords will be:
purchase for production
access requirements
approach suppliers and get quotations (here are all the showrooms visits)
negotiation of contracts
setup logistics

That will hit you clearly for 1225.

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Hey fellas,

It's been a while, and I took that it may be about the right juncture to conjure (read as summon) some good-old-fellas by tagging them once, before the Christmas eve. Here goes:

@andieangel : the champion lady with paramount patience, unsurpassed by anyone before.
@abhishek_89 : predictions spot on, in less than 20 minutes. You are kidding, aren't you?
@lino82 : the intellectual, always ready to lend a hand and intensify the ray of hope.
@KingKurly : his perseverance is unparalleled, and shall remain unrivaled hitherto (had the pleasure of actually meeting him in person).
@Wandering Mind : avid adapter, always ready to help, mock or console anyone under the sun, anytime.
@arunroy007 : holds the record (I am sure), for creating the most RoH threads which culminated in the lowest CRS cut-offs.
@tjsecondtry : lady worth being revered, inspired me to study when I thought I was too old for it. Big Thanks!!
@baka : the father that I wish everyone had, you make your son proud just by being you.
@pessacanada : brought out the news of new life (his junior), and thrilled us all.
@trumprefugee : assurance, and living proof that Canada is indeed the right choice for all. Ontario, here she comes!!
@iamxty : the PNP expert; some know us differently (but a hatchet once buried is useful to none; too rusty to dig anyway).

How I wish, our wild bunch - as wild in hearts we were - could get wilder once more atop the Yukon cliff!!

I'm sorry, it's been a while (reiterating :)), and I may have missed many names, but the last missing ingredient; the jinx @Dsharma123, I summon you too.

A Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too, @xibalban.

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
Hey fellas,

the Princess broke the spell and the frost,
the Prince sprang up of a dream and rang the bell out loud,
The summons were sent out, to far and away,
And the lights started gleaming,again, atop The forlorn Yukon,
In wait of the amazing spirits from The Ray that shone through...!!!

https://giphy.com/gifs/aurora-borealis-dreaming-northern-lights-oNb3GLUvhF768

Last edited:

Ornela Forsyte

Star Member
May 18, 2017
Hey fellas,

Thank you so much @xibalban for bringing all us together in this special message :) i missed your beautiful posts! Merry Chistmas to you! Most of all, i wish you joy and wild imagination while writing that piece of art!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: jainritu

cc31

Sep 5, 2017
Canada
In need of a sample / template of LOE to ascertain various heads under which info is to be specified. Mine is a very complicated case and a detailed LOE will be required.

Requesting members to share the same.
Not sure if anybody replied to this. Just attached a cover letter or LoE to every document categories that you upload (except Medical) if you want to explain something specific to that category. My brother who recently got a PR did the same and I am now doing it too. It is way easier to explain things pertaining to that specific category instead of combining all explanations in one letter.

Dolarosa

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
Not sure if anybody replied to this. Just attached a cover letter or LoE to every document categories that you upload (except Medical) if you want to explain something specific to that category. My brother who recently got a PR did the same and I am now doing it too. It is way easier to explain things pertaining to that specific category instead of combining all explanations in one letter.
Hello there. I believe what needs is a sample LOE to serve as a guide. I have also been looking out for replies to that and I believe it would benefit a number of people. Do you mind helping out with some if you have?

cc31

Sep 5, 2017
Canada
Hello there. I believe what needs is a sample LOE to serve as a guide. I have also been looking out for replies to that and I believe it would benefit a number of people. Do you mind helping out with some if you have?
I did not write the letter in a formal letter format, i.e. no date, no addressee, no signature but just the main body of the letter. I put "cover letter" as heading and started of with "I, XXXX (Primary Applicant of Application No. E000XXXXXX), have prepared this letter to explain/reiterate......".

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hey fellas,

Long time no see! Hello! How are you? Thank you for kind words and nice wishes! All the best to you too and may your journey to Canada continue in 2018! :)

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
Hey fellas,

Than you very much our dear friend @xibalban for warm wishes and putting us all together in your special pleasant message :)

Wish you also happy holidays and all the best in new year 2018!

Hope there will be more joyful comments by you and see you in next draw!