+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 81st Draw

benson84

Nov 16, 2017
Hi there,
sorry to hear that your application was cancelled
You didn't get anything, like an email or smth in your account?

Yes you can always create a new profile but first it's better to know the reason of cancellation
Hope everything will be sorted out very soon and positively

Good luck!
Still we not receive any pdf file or message for the reason of cancellation. We raised an enquiry to CIC. Anyway planning to create a new profile on today. We don’t know what is the reason.

benson84

Nov 16, 2017
You will get an email with the details of rejection.
Once you go through that and if the rejection is on the basis of completeness then surely you can re enter the pool with the required docs. You will be refunded with the fee within 6 weeks.
Still we not receive any pdf file or message for the reason of cancellation. We raised an enquiry to CIC. Anyway planning to create a new profile on today. We don’t know what is the reason.

benson84

Nov 16, 2017
Hi Benson, did you check the pdf file in your message. I' sure there will be a reason mentioned like incomplete pcc or something. Please check. I got rejected on Oct 30. It was because of incomplete PCC for my spouse . Created a new profile again and waiting for ITA now.

maplenow

Star Member
Oct 10, 2017
In need of a sample / template of LOE to ascertain various heads under which info is to be specified. Mine is a very complicated case and a detailed LOE will be required.

Requesting members to share the same.
Hey, may I ask why you ECAed both Bachelor's and Master's degree? Wouldn't ECA of master's degree give you more point?

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi vensak,

I was told by quite a few people that CIC is not concerned with the B to B or B to C issue, rather they prioritze the Job duties more than anything. And, according to that although our job is B to B, most of the duties of 6222 goes with my actual responsibilities. On the other hand, I have seen 1225, but only 40% matches my duties.

I am really really confused with the NOC now, can you pls advice me what might be the best solution in this case?? I really believe you can give me a valid and logical solution here. thanks
They do pretty much overlap, I would even say so much in reality, that there is no need for 2 specific NOC. Purchasers tend to be more type of strategic or commodity purchaser and then operative or logistic purchasers. First one do more setup work and first sampling of the parts and the second ones do more ordering according to the setup conditions and solving day to day issues.
Smaller companies have mixed purchasers (they will do both at a cost of any long term strategy - daily operations are time consuming).

The biggest difference I see there (apart of that strange property purchase) is the purchase of general products (I buy Huggies, Nivea cream or Chrysler spark plugs on my stock and then the seller will be reselling them. I do not buy it according to the specific demand but rather according to the general demands and trends.)
While 1225 first gets the request of the customer (or their production or engineering) and then they try to get to purchase that for the project or request that they got). And also 1225 has a bit more emphasis on the strategic setup (contracts and such).
That is why I called it B to C or B to B relationship.

And apart of 6222 you have also 1523 and 1524 - people dealing with reordering only.
So why do you need so many NOC is beyond me.

Here is how they overlap. I see like 80% of the duties that do overlap and the difference is just a nice wording but not the nature of the job duty tasks.

NO 6222
  • 1. Purchase merchandise for resale by retail or wholesale establishments - retail and wholesale is aimed more for general public (B to C relationship is more common here). If there is B to B relationship, it is for so called catalogue parts that you have on stock ready to sell. (which then generates a purchasing request of the same parts for your purchasing team).
  • 2. Review requirements of establishment and determine quantity and type of merchandise to purchase
  • 3. Study market reports, trade periodicals and sales promotion materials and visit trade shows, showrooms, factories and product design events
  • 4. Select the merchandise which best fits the establishment's requirements
  • 5. Interview suppliers and negotiate prices, discounts, credit terms and transportation arrangements
  • 6. Oversee distribution of merchandise to outlets and maintain adequate stock levels
  • 7. Establish and maintain contact with suppliers
  • 8. May supervise the work of other retail buyers.

NO 1225
  • 1.Purchase general and specialized equipment, materials, land or access rights, or business services for use or for further processing by their establishment - mainly for B to B, you just do not resell whatever is available for the general public but you go and seek parts exactly for your customer (which can be either production to produced according to the released documentation, or the resell of spare parts, but these are purchased on ad hoc demand).
  • 2, 3 and 4. Assess requirements of an establishment and develop specifications for equipment, materials and supplies to be purchased - same as 6222, just a bit different wording and a bit more technical review of the demand is underlined here, but in reality you need to know your product regardless what you purchase (at least a bit)
  • 5. Invite tenders, consult with suppliers and review quotations - same as 6222 just split in separate lines.
  • 5. Determine or negotiate contract terms and conditions, award supplier contracts or recommend contract awards - same as 6222 just split in separate lines.
  • 5, 6 and 7. Establish logistics of delivery schedules, monitor progress and contact clients and suppliers to resolve problems - here for a change several tasks form 6222 are merged.
  • 5 and 3. Negotiate land acquisition or access rights for public or private use, and may conduct field investigations of properties - all belongs under contracts of purchased products (a product can be anything from paper clip in the office to contractors costs to the building purchase. Depends which commodities are you dealing with). However this is on borderline with the legal department. No idea why they put so much weight on property purchasing (it is just one of many commodities you can purchase).
  • 8. May hire, train or supervise purchasing clerks. - same

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
They do pretty much overlap, I would even say so much in reality, that there is no need for 2 specific NOC. Purchasers tend to be more type of strategic or commodity purchaser and then operative or logistic purchasers. First one do more setup work and first sampling of the parts and the second ones do more ordering according to the setup conditions and solving day to day issues.
Smaller companies have mixed purchasers (they will do both at a cost of any long term strategy - daily operations are time consuming).

The biggest difference I see there (apart of that strange property purchase) is the purchase of general products (I buy Huggies, Nivea cream or Chrysler spark plugs on my stock and then the seller will be reselling them. I do not buy it according to the specific demand but rather according to the general demands and trends.)
While 1225 first gets the request of the customer (or their production or engineering) and then they try to get to purchase that for the project or request that they got). And also 1225 has a bit more emphasis on the strategic setup (contracts and such).
That is why I called it B to C or B to B relationship.

And apart of 6222 you have also 1523 and 1524 - people dealing with reordering only.
So why do you need so many NOC is beyond me.

Here is how they overlap. I see like 80% of the duties that do overlap and the difference is just a nice wording but not the nature of the job duty tasks.

NO 6222
  • 1. Purchase merchandise for resale by retail or wholesale establishments - retail and wholesale is aimed more for general public (B to C relationship is more common here). If there is B to B relationship, it is for so called catalogue parts that you have on stock ready to sell. (which then generates a purchasing request of the same parts for your purchasing team).
  • 2. Review requirements of establishment and determine quantity and type of merchandise to purchase
  • 3. Study market reports, trade periodicals and sales promotion materials and visit trade shows, showrooms, factories and product design events
  • 4. Select the merchandise which best fits the establishment's requirements
  • 5. Interview suppliers and negotiate prices, discounts, credit terms and transportation arrangements
  • 6. Oversee distribution of merchandise to outlets and maintain adequate stock levels
  • 7. Establish and maintain contact with suppliers
  • 8. May supervise the work of other retail buyers.
NO 1225
  • 1.Purchase general and specialized equipment, materials, land or access rights, or business services for use or for further processing by their establishment - mainly for B to B, you just do not resell whatever is available for the general public but you go and seek parts exactly for your customer (which can be either production to produced according to the released documentation, or the resell of spare parts, but these are purchased on ad hoc demand).
  • 2, 3 and 4. Assess requirements of an establishment and develop specifications for equipment, materials and supplies to be purchased - same as 6222, just a bit different wording and a bit more technical review of the demand is underlined here, but in reality you need to know your product regardless what you purchase (at least a bit)
  • 5. Invite tenders, consult with suppliers and review quotations - same as 6222 just split in separate lines.
  • 5. Determine or negotiate contract terms and conditions, award supplier contracts or recommend contract awards - same as 6222 just split in separate lines.
  • 5, 6 and 7. Establish logistics of delivery schedules, monitor progress and contact clients and suppliers to resolve problems - here for a change several tasks form 6222 are merged.
  • 5 and 3. Negotiate land acquisition or access rights for public or private use, and may conduct field investigations of properties - all belongs under contracts of purchased products (a product can be anything from paper clip in the office to contractors costs to the building purchase. Depends which commodities are you dealing with). However this is on borderline with the legal department. No idea why they put so much weight on property purchasing (it is just one of many commodities you can purchase).
  • 8. May hire, train or supervise purchasing clerks. - same

Dear brother,
I am working for an apparel manufacturing company where we develop denim jeans and upon ordering requests of buyer we make bulk order and after the raw materials gets in housed we start the mass production and ship it to the buyer. Basically, I have to take care for both the 1225 purchasing duties and also the 6222 product development and supplementary duties. However, I have seen 1225 is related to different niche that is far from denim jeans production. So, I chose 6222, do you think it will be okay if I select 6222 or it can be risky ? Actually although we are doing B2B business, we are working on behalf of the company who is taking care of the B2C business end, as a result of this my duties do get mote aligned with the 6222 title. That's the main reason I am not cent percent sure about whether I should go with 6222 or 1225.

Anyway, I hope you can weigh the above matters and give me a final suggestion whether 6222 or 1225 should be best for me ? :) thanks

benson84

Nov 16, 2017
Hi there,
sorry to hear that your application was cancelled
You didn't get anything, like an email or smth in your account?

Yes you can always create a new profile but first it's better to know the reason of cancellation
Hope everything will be sorted out very soon and positively

Good luck!
We raised an enquiry for the reason of our application cancelled by CIC. But today received a mail states that your application has been updated . When we open the account nothing changed . Please advise or help

benson84

Nov 16, 2017
Hi Benson, did you check the pdf file in your message. I' sure there will be a reason mentioned like incomplete pcc or something. Please check. I got rejected on Oct 30. It was because of incomplete PCC for my spouse . Created a new profile again and waiting for ITA now.
We raised an enquiry for the reason of our application cancelled by CIC. But today received a mail states that your application has been updated . When we open the account nothing changed . Please advise or help

benson84

Nov 16, 2017
You will get an email with the details of rejection.
Once you go through that and if the rejection is on the basis of completeness then surely you can re enter the pool with the required docs. You will be refunded with the fee within 6 weeks.

saimurali88

Aug 6, 2017
Toronto
NOC Code......
I think there is some technical glitch or bug. Let's wait for reply as you raised case specific enquiry

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
Hi Friends,

People are speculating about drawing numbers to remain above 440 for the next couple of draws as people beyond 440 are in great numbers and before any further points drop they need to be flushed out of the pool first.

Is it a possibility? How many people might be above 440 right now and how many can add in till the end of December? Any idea?