+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 79th Draw

canada@2018

Star Member
May 7, 2017
Does anyone have a checklist of documents to be submitted post ITA. It would be a great help to all of us who are in the due course of getting an ITA
High level list of documents for married couple without kids...

1. Passports ( scan all pages including blank, visa copy if you are staying outside of your country)
2. Marriage certificate
3. Medical exam
4. Education ( degree certs, transcripts, ielts, eca)
5. Employment ( experience certificate, pay slips - you have to provide these docs for each job you have shown)
6. Financial documents ( notarized bank statements or other form of proof of funds)
7. Digital Photos
8. Police certificates
9. LOE ( optional)

Last edited:

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
Hi all, I have a question. If I have 1 year non-continuous Canadian experience. do I still get skill transferabiliy points for education and foreign experience?
thanks
Yes you can show non-continuous Canadian experience. You will be classed as Canadian Experience Class (CEC).
To qualify for the CEC through Express Entry, you must have:
  • at least 12 months of skilled work experience in Canada, in the last three years (before you apply). The work was:
    • full-time OR
    • an equal amount in part-time
    • at skill type 0, A or B.
  • gained your work experience in Canada with the proper authorization
  • meet the required language levels needed for your job for each language ability
    • writing
    • reading
    • listening
    • speaking
  • planned to live outside the province of Quebec
Self-employment and work experience gained while you were a full-time student (such as on a co-op work term) doesn’t count under this program.

Note: The province of Quebec does not use Express Entry. They select their own skilled workers. See Quebec-selected skilled workers to find out more.

Check your CRS score and see how much you get. Use CRS calculator- http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

Chillovski

Star Member
Nov 2, 2017
ON, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Does anyone have a checklist of documents to be submitted post ITA. It would be a great help to all of us who are in the due course of getting an ITA
Dude, this is a very useful post on the whole express entry process... I have in fact bookmarked this on my PC's internet browser. Refer to the "Post ITA Phase" part of this post and you will get the info you need. Good luck!

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/express-entry-in-a-nutshell.394158/

jatinsingh787

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
Delhi
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
02-02-2018
Sad:(.. CRS again will rise after 3 three weeks if draw happens today. Ever since November CRS is showing its un-predictability. I hope it touches 432 in Jan 2018 atleast. There is no hope in back to back draws in December.

sundar17feb99

Apr 30, 2017
Chennai - India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Nomination.....
05-01-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
Thank you for your response. And did you guys scale through with this?
Most of them, Yes. I couldn't make any statistical estimation but I hadn't read anywhere where the applicantswere rejected coz of the said alternatives.
Let's face it, most of the applicants were from India and their MNC's are renowned for it's idiocy. The officer's would have already accustomed to it and the files processed under NDVO may have the unwritten rule of accepting the alternate reference letters.

All that being said, the decision solely inclined on Visa officer. If he/she decided to reject your file, they can but that isn't the case observed fortunately :):)

NanaPrah

Nov 6, 2017
It's another Wednesday, all the best to everyone today. Wish everyone would receive the golden email today!

Those with higher crs scores can start getting their documents together.

Reactions: abhcan

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
Hi Fellow Ray of Hopians,

I am currently facing a major dilemma regarding my NOC. I am unable to open my account as I am in a state of great confusion with my NOC. If anyone can pls answer my queries with relevant demonstration, it will be immensely appreciable.

Can anyone pls explain whether B2B (business to business) or B2C( business to customer) domain will also be considered by the VO while analysing the application? I mean if the CIC NOC is related to B2C business, but my company does B2B business dealings, although, my job responsibilitie are an exact match with the NOC in CIC, is it possible for the VO to reject my application just because of the B2B/B2C variation?

The CIC noc that I want to pick up is given for the company employees which has outsourced their work to us, so although the NOC responsibilities does match, but the modes of business is different (as we are their supplier and working on behalf of them).

Do you think I should open my account with this NOC? I am sitting at 435, but just cause of this NOC scare I have not been able to open up my EE profile :(