+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 79th Draw

_Harry_

Sep 29, 2016
Hi Fellow Ray of Hopians,

I am currently facing a major dilemma regarding my NOC. I am unable to open my account as I am in a state of great confusion with my NOC. If anyone can pls answer my queries with relevant demonstration, it will be immensely appreciable.

Can anyone pls explain whether B2B (business to business) or B2C( business to customer) domain will also be considered by the VO while analysing the application? I mean if the CIC NOC is related to B2C business, but my company does B2B business dealings, although, my job responsibilitie are an exact match with the NOC in CIC, is it possible for the VO to reject my application just because of the B2B/B2C variation?

The CIC noc that I want to pick up is given for the company employees which has outsourced their work to us, so although the NOC responsibilities does match, but the modes of business is different (as we are their supplier and working on behalf of them).

Do you think I should open my account with this NOC? I am sitting at 435, but just cause of this NOC scare I have not been able to open up my EE profile :(
At the end of the day, it is your job duties that matter. If you are doing the duties (all or some) as listed in your NOC and your company can back up your claims by providing you legit employment proofs then there is no need to worry.
In any case, the VO will not reject the application blindly. If they have any doubt or confusion, they tend to call the applicant for clarification and call the office/manager to get the facts clear.
Again, if you are doing the job duties as mentioned in the NOC and you company can back up those claims if they are approached by VO, there is no need to worry.

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
Hi Fellow Ray of Hopians,

I am currently facing a major dilemma regarding my NOC. I am unable to open my account as I am in a state of great confusion with my NOC. If anyone can pls answer my queries with relevant demonstration, it will be immensely appreciable.

Can anyone pls explain whether B2B (business to business) or B2C( business to customer) domain will also be considered by the VO while analysing the application? I mean if the CIC NOC is related to B2C business, but my company does B2B business dealings, although, my job responsibilitie are an exact match with the NOC in CIC, is it possible for the VO to reject my application just because of the B2B/B2C variation?

The CIC noc that I want to pick up is given for the company employees which has outsourced their work to us, so although the NOC responsibilities does match, but the modes of business is different (as we are their supplier and working on behalf of them).

Do you think I should open my account with this NOC? I am sitting at 435, but just cause of this NOC scare I have not been able to open up my EE profile :(
Your experience will be verified against your roles, responsibilities and job conditions with your company. IRCC is not concerned about what your company does, they are only concerned about you and whether you are meeting their minimum job criteria or not. As long as you can get the reference/experience letter from your employer on the recommended format and your duties matches with your chosen NOC, you are absolutely fine. Requirements for the letter are here-
a reference or experience letter from the employer, which
  • should be an official document printed on company letterhead (must include the applicant’s name, the company’s contact information [address, telephone number and email address], and the name, title and signature of the immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company),
  • should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties and responsibilities, job status (if current job), dates worked for the company, number of work hours per week and annual salary plus benefits; and
hope it helps. Good Luck!

santosh3086

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
true ...FD is allowed ...only get it on the letter head mentioning, the opening date , amount of the FD as of date and how long the funds are unmoved and that it can be liquidated immediately on request....
FD Deposit Advice is generated when you deposit money in FD. That should be enough. I provided the same along with bank statement.

Reactions: KV_hopeful

Lala1234

Aug 24, 2017
NOC Code......
FD Deposit Advice is generated when you deposit money in FD. That should be enough. I provided the same along with bank statement.
You also get a FD statement..
Have you provided that when you say you have provided the bank statement??
Above all letter stating the current value of funds, how long they have been unmoved and can be liquidated is essential...this is as per my knowledge....Seniors please advice..:)

santosh3086

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
You also get a FD statement..
Have you provided that when you say you have provided the bank statement??
Above all letter stating the current value of funds, how long they have been unmoved and can be liquidated is essential...this is as per my knowledge....Seniors please advice..:)
FD Statement is not required. FD Advice contains the FD Start Date, Deposit Amount and Maturity Date. Just to support my claim that this amount was moved from my account to FD, I submitted Bank Statement. I think Bank Statement wasn't required but I still submitted just to be on a safer side. I faced no issues and this was accepted.

Lala1234

Aug 24, 2017
NOC Code......
FD Statement is not required. FD Advice contains the FD Start Date, Deposit Amount and Maturity Date. Just to support my claim that this amount was moved from my account to FD, I submitted Bank Statement. I think Bank Statement wasn't required but I still submitted just to be on a safer side. I faced no issues and this was accepted.
thanks for updating buddy...:)
I just considered the letter as there can be a partial withdrawal where FD is concerned...and they do need the current value of the funds....

Hassan.Fahm

Feb 15, 2015
Oman
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-11-2017
Nomination.....
none
IELTS Request
R 9.0, L 8.5, S 7, W 7.5
VISA ISSUED...
11-11-2018
LANDED..........
26-01-2019
Today it feels like all ray of hopians are busy as no post.