+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 79th Draw

shettyskumar

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
Bangalore
NOC Code......
Landed in Canada october end, today have two offer letters and will be joining one of the companies here in Toronto coming Monday.
Feels like completed one full life circle and took the right decisions at the right time.

Fondly remember the ray of hope thread and how it kept me and many others motivated.

Please stay positive and i know all of yours Canadian dream will come true.
Congratulations and I wish you success[/QUOTE]
Congratulations :)

jainritu

Star Member
Mar 16, 2017
Guys between 425 and 435 Jan to march 2018 will be fruitful.
Less hopes in DEC. Seems cic doesn't want to start 2018 with a low score.
I wish a back to back draw in DEC which can bring back our lost hopes but chances look meagre.:(:(
Me too worried :( at the same score

zionver

Star Member
Apr 26, 2017
Hello Guys,

Can any one help me clear this query.

Is it possible to create the EE profile without my Spouses IELTS,ECA report as he is giving his IELTS only in Jan 2018.
I am at a CRS 408 (NOC 2172) without adding my spouses credentials. Adding his credentials will increase our CRS to 435.

So is it better to create the EE profile right away and then add his detail's in Jan.

Or should I wait for every thing and create EE profile in Jan 2018.

Any experts here please advise....

You can create it without your spouse's IELTS and ECA report. You will update your profile in January once his ECA is ready.

This will give you an added advantage (Remember the tie-breaker rule).

expcrs

Nov 29, 2017
I have done a 4 years Bachelors Of Engineering from India

While applying for my WES ECA, the website seems to indicate that the secondary and higher secondary education need to be added for analysis.

I was under the impression that I needed to only get B.E (undergraduate course ) evaluated. Do I need to get my tenth grade and twelfth grade marks evaluated as well ? Can somebody please clarify ?

If yes, how should I get my tenth and twelfth grade mark sheets attested ?

Any help or pointers here would be highly appreciated

Snapshot of the instructions in the WES website

```
What credentials have you earned?
Please include your secondary education and higher education study for analysis.

Note: Only completed degrees or diplomas can be evaluated for the IRCC application. WES does not evaluate occupational study, trade qualifications, short-term professional development programs, or work experience.```

expcrs

Nov 29, 2017

While applying for my WES ECA, the website seems to indicate that the secondary and higher secondary education need to be added for analysis.

I was under the impression that I needed to only get B.E (undergraduate course ) evaluated. Do I need to get my tenth grade and twelfth grade marks evaluated as well ? Can somebody please clarify ?

```
Please include your secondary education and higher education study for analysis.

Note: Only completed degrees or diplomas can be evaluated for the IRCC application. WES does not evaluate occupational study, trade qualifications, short-term professional development programs, or work experience.```

RameshKum

Star Member
Dec 1, 2017

```

You need to provide transcripts of B.E only.

Reactions: lino82

KV_hopeful

Star Member
Nov 21, 2017

```

This was an issue which I faced as well. I had entered my high school credentials as well (since the language clearly requires you to) and the Required Documents checklist created automatically after form submission included sealed high school transcripts as well- which was a shock to me.

However, once WES received my bachelor documents, they edited my Required Documents and the high school transcripts were removed. Only my Bachelor and CA degrees were evaluated. It seems to be they keep high school documents in the list until they actually receive post secondary documents. So my advise would be to go ahead and provide high school details but send only BE transcripts.

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
Hello Guys,

Can any one help me clear this query.

Is it possible to create the EE profile without my Spouses IELTS,ECA report as he is giving his IELTS only in Jan 2018.
I am at a CRS 408 (NOC 2172) without adding my spouses credentials. Adding his credentials will increase our CRS to 435.

So is it better to create the EE profile right away and then add his detail's in Jan.

Or should I wait for every thing and create EE profile in Jan 2018.

Any experts here please advise....
Yes it is possible to create profile without spouse credentials. Due to the tie breaker rule it is highly recommended that EE profile should be created as soon as the primary applicant becomes eligible for Express Entry. Because if your score matches the cut off score then the last applicant to be invited would be chosen based on earlier profile creation date (even the minutes & seconds to be precise). You always can update your score to improve it such as adding spouse Education, language test results or Own improved or additional language test results etc.
Adding to this, as your CRS score is already over 400, you have a great chance to receive Notification of Interest (noi) from Ontario Province if they open the scheme in January 2018.
So my advise is, if you have done ECA & IELTS already then create the profile now (with spouse ECA if it is ready too) and as soon as anything that can improve your score is available (spouse ielts, ECA, your second language etc.), just update your profile with it.
Hope it helps. Good Luck!

Reactions: Dirup

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
Thanks for the info. Should I update my school education ( tenth and twelfth ) information in the WES website or just updating my B.E information would do ?
This was an issue which I faced as well. I had entered my high school credentials as well (since the language clearly requires you to) and the Required Documents checklist created automatically after form submission included sealed high school transcripts as well- which was a shock to me.

However, once WES received my bachelor documents, they edited my Required Documents and the high school transcripts were removed. Only my Bachelor and CA degrees were evaluated. It seems to be they keep high school documents in the list until they actually receive post secondary documents. So my advise would be to go ahead and provide high school details but send only BE transcripts.
You do not require 10th or 12th grade information, WES used to require that but no longer they need that for degree evaluation. Not sure why they have still kept this in their website.
Good Luck!

Shine9

Nov 20, 2017
Worst is l don't even know if WES verifies statement of results because l just finished my masters. Please does anyone know?

Nikita Pant

Star Member
Nov 26, 2017
New Delhi
Category........
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-11-2017
Doc's Request.
24-01-2018
AOR Received.
13-03-2018
Worst is l don't even know if WES verifies statement of results because l just finished my masters. Please does anyone know?
You need to send them your transcript that has to be in a sealed envelope, and a colored photocopy of your provisional degree certificate.
I've recently postgraduated too, and this is what they expected me to do. All of the above documents were accepted and the report was generated by them.