+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 79th Draw

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
What is the highest number of messages in a ROH thread? 1395 and counting in this one seems like some sort of a record!! too many people hoping and waiting for CIC to do some magic :)
You didn't see our old thread when we wrote more than 500 pages, that was an absolute record and I don't think we will break that one :)

Best of luck to all of believable and hopeful people!

forzaprashant

Nov 12, 2017
I am clueless, if one should be happy or unhappy about not having a draw yesterday.
You're not the only one Nikita. The best approach is to not have too many expectations, either way, it's not going to matter what we hope or expect. It'll happen when it has to :).
I'm sitting at 435, quite unsure of future trends but reading posts here about people speculating has in turn inspired myself to not speculate at all and keep checking every now and then.
Unless we have someone from CIC providing info, everything else would be hearsay.

Emnafrancks

Star Member
Sep 11, 2017
Such a disappointment of not having a draw yesterday. Since October 17 we have had only 2 FSW draws with only 4750 ITA issued in almost 7 weeks till next Wednesday. That makes me think unless they issue more than 3000 ITAs I expect the CRS to be over 450 in the next draw as we have had 2 IELTS result in last 2 weeks
Back to back draws in January with increased number of ITAs will definitely bring down the CRS.

Nikita Pant

Star Member
Nov 26, 2017
New Delhi
Category........
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-11-2017
Doc's Request.
24-01-2018
AOR Received.
13-03-2018
You're not the only one Nikita. The best approach is to not have too many expectations, either way, it's not going to matter what we hope or expect. It'll happen when it has to :).
I'm sitting at 435, quite unsure of future trends but reading posts here about people speculating has in turn inspired myself to not speculate at all and keep checking every now and then.
Unless we have someone from CIC providing info, everything else would be hearsay.
I like the way you've described your situation and I believe now that I should lower my expectations now. However, I should keep my hopes up because everyone fighting through this process would be eventually rewarded someway or the other.

abhcan

Star Member
Hi Guys.. I am new to this Forum. have read your previous posts which were very informative. I have also created my express entry profile 3 days ago. My score is 467. I read that 15 Nov, 2017 CRS cut off was 439. When is the next draw expected and What are my chances of getting an ITA? I am doing this entire process without any representative support, so really not sure of things. Your advice will be helpful in taking next steps.
Im in the same boat... went into EE pool a week back... Have 475 points... disappointed that there was no EE draw yesterday... but hopeful for next week

santosh3086

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Is copr and ppr different? What I have heard is, we will get PR card only after landing in Canada. And hence, company can't give transfer until we have PR. Is this true? Because I am from IT background and I thought of the same.
This should answer your question: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/stages-from-aor-to-ppr.496392/#post-6049965

Your Passport will have a one-time entry Visa stamped and you will receive COPR Letter. You will need this COPR Letter to enter Canada for the first time. Immigration Officer and you will sign this letter after completing few checks. Your PR Status will become active as soon as this is done. You will have to provide a local address in Canada where your PR card can be sent. It usually takes up to 60 days. If you leave Canada before receiving your PR Card, then you need to apply for PRTD or ask your family or friend who collected your PR Card to courier it to you so that you can enter Canada again.

I don't think any company would say no if you have COPR as you just have to land to have your PR status activated.

Hope this helps. :)

_Harry_

Sep 29, 2016
Hi ,

I am new to this forum . Below mentioned is my status when i have submitted my profile on 25th November 2017. Do let me know my chance of getting ITA in the upcoming draws .

Overall Score 451

The easiest way to get PCC from Nigeria staying here in India .
I think you will be getting ITA soon enough. As a matter of fact, in the very next draw.
BTW, how are Indian immigration laws for the foreigners?
For how long do you get Visa and does the authority look for illegal stay or anything post your entry in the country?

AlliBatista

Champion Member
Aug 19, 2016
Brazil
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
What is the highest number of messages in a ROH thread? 1395 and counting in this one seems like some sort of a record!! too many people hoping and waiting for CIC to do some magic :)
Ray of Hope 66th Draw

456 pages, 6835 messages, not even counting all the deleted messages by legendary Mr. Dsharma and his friends, not to mention all the replies to his messages, all deleted as well. :p