AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
@vensak I tried to keep these thoughts about you for myself only, but now I have to speak up. You should keep your "pride" and attitude for your own thread called "For PR only". You are participating in a wrong thread, keep in mind that this is "RAY OF HOPE". If you can't really understand the true meaning of a ray of hope, there are many other experts in this forum that are willing to explain to you very clearly. You are so cocky that you are almost not welcomed in this thread anymore, the other posts against you are proof.
Do keep in mind that many of us here will soon become PR just like you! This thread is created to give people inspiration, not to let people down like the way you show yourself.
Yes, you are PR already then go mind your own business as a PR. We PR-to-be do NOT need opinions such as yours! Although we want to hear about facts and numbers, we don't need your show-off here.
All the best in your Canadian citizenship journey.
I like your reply. It's simple and mature :)

hishamx87

Apr 25, 2017
I understand your point but I was thinking of people who have more than 450 and coming here to ask what are their chances, for occupations which you listed above they don’t have bachelors and solely on basis of human capital they couldn’t reach above 450, unfortunately. But that doesn’t mean they don’t stand a chance. I’m thinking about people expecting to be spoon fed with information just for being lazy to read.
Atlast someone said it!

Reactions: andieangel

Histrionics

Nov 22, 2017
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-10-2017
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
31-03-2018
Med's Done....
21-03-2018
Passport Req..
21-06-2018
Hi guys,

I didn't realise that hope has a number attached to it.

I understand that having a higher a score means that the ITA is almost definite and I also understand that we feel worried when we see a lot of people with higher scores because of what it might mean for us in the next draw. It makes me feel worried about my chances no matter how good or bad they may be.

Everyone has an equal right to hope and just because higher scores make us feel insecure, for us to say that they shouldn't be contemplating their chances or even looking for reassurance is more a reflection on us.

We have all received the same opportunity at different stage of our lives. Some of us are younger, some have relatives in Canada, some of us are much older. Do we need to grudge each other for it?

Last edited:

moose17

Jun 30, 2017
My theory on CRS questions from people with high scores is that they don't realize it's a case of everyone above the chosen score getting picked. I know when I started this we were below the CRS scores at the time, so we did all the IELTS and ECA stuff and pretty much checked out while that all went through, just hoping for good luck in the end, and suddenly the CRS was low. The site just said "CRS score of lowest-ranked candidate invited", which makes it seem possible (and likely - surely we couldn't be that lucky!) that a group of people were chosen in which some happened to have the low score - it would make sense that like OINP, the government might favor certain professions or situations, leading to a few lucky people at those lower numbers getting chosen while the majority picked had higher scores.

So, in summary, my charitable guess is that those wondering if their 455 (or whatever) is sufficient are similarly trying not to get hopes up or read the "CRS score of lowest-ranked candidate invited" to mean that a mix of CRS scores, but not ALL, were picked from that number and above.

amitkadia

Jun 13, 2011
A little more persistence, a little more effort, and what seemed hopeless failure may turn to glorious success

This is my journey from CRS 345 to CRS 440...
Today i got the precious ITA...

So guys do not loose hope, just try to improve your CRS score..( especially if your CRS score under 400s)
if you want it, stay hopeful, you will get it.

Very True dear. I improved my score from 398 to 421 from 2015 till date.... I am still hoping for the best......

amitkadia

Jun 13, 2011
Well said bro!! Do you mind sharing the steps you have followed to improve 345 to 440? I am sitting at 340, attempted IELTS twice (L6.5 R6 W7 S7.5) CELPIP (L8 R9 W9 S6) once, but no luck. And I am not going to give up.... IELTS prep-3 is going on. That's the only hope. All my other parameters are almost constant.
Bro, try to score 7+ in each module. That way you will reach CLB level 9 which will grant you another 50 points taking your score to 490. If you have not done WES already, please complete it as soon as possible and you might increase your score above 400

Reactions: --ariana--

Navneet23

Jul 30, 2017
Hello Everyone,

I have a small doubt, I am hopeful of getting ITA in next draw, can I get the medical done beforehand(before ITA being received) ? Or is it better to get it done only once you receive ITA..at what stage do we need to submit medical?
Current score is 453.

Regards
Navneet

Reactions: --ariana--

Histrionics

Nov 22, 2017
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-10-2017
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
31-03-2018
Med's Done....
21-03-2018
Passport Req..
21-06-2018
Hello Everyone,

I have a small doubt, I am hopeful of getting ITA in next draw, can I get the medical done beforehand(before ITA being received) ? Or is it better to get it done only once you receive ITA..at what stage do we need to submit medical?
Current score is 453.

Regards
Navneet
Hi Navneet,

Medical is required after ITA. You will be able to see a list of approved medical centres once you complete your ITA form and you can make an appointment with the one in your city. Not sure how you can get it done beforehand.

saimurali88

Aug 6, 2017
Toronto
NOC Code......
Hello Everyone,

Current score is 453.

Regards
Navneet
Please Wait for ITA to get the medicals done.

Last edited:

Alikazmi

Nov 10, 2017
Hello everyone,
Can anyone guide me regarding currency detail in letter for Proof of Funds from bank.
My bank account is in local currency (Rupees) and the bank will mentioned amount in rupees also. Will it be a problem?

Regards,

onkarsharan

Apr 21, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-07-2017
Doc's Request.
30-07-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
22-07-2017
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Done....
09-05-2017
Passport Req..
31-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2017
LANDED..........
01-05.2018
Hello everyone,
Can anyone guide me regarding currency detail in letter for Proof of Funds from bank.
My bank account is in local currency (Rupees) and the bank will mentioned amount in rupees also. Will it be a problem?

Regards,
It is as good as having dollars or pounds or Dirhams. Go ahead!