Titanium

Mar 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
October 2019
basically it all relay on to increase IELTS score... my husband and i worked hard to give it our best... husband's IELTS is CLB 10 on all bands. This is the main boost of all.
İ have to say we are unlucky on age point cos' we both are 40 o_O
My husband's phD helped a lot. And lastly with sibling point there comes magic 440...

Wish you all the best, I believe with CRS 423 you have fair chance.. just be patience, be positive..
if you can increase IELTS go for it...
Fabulous pikecann.......I lack the phd and Canadian sibling, but nevertheless, all in good time.

Titanium

Mar 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
October 2019
Hi
Could anybody let me know on below
We have been recently blessed with baby boy, could you let me know where I need to update this on my application
any would be greatly appreciated.
Congratulations, and like pikecann mentioned , there is a place in the profile where you select the number of accompanying members. You would have to update that figure.

Reactions: Pikecann

EguinhaPocoto

Oct 9, 2017
How does CIC know if I need a PCC or not? I've visited the US a few times in the past, but adding up all my time there it doesn't come to six months. However, there are no exit stamps on my passport, only entry stamps. Same goes for a few other countries.

swar12894

Star Member
Aug 8, 2014
How does CIC know if I need a PCC or not? I've visited the US a few times in the past, but adding up all my time there it doesn't come to six months. However, there are no exit stamps on my passport, only entry stamps. Same goes for a few other countries.
US-Canada shares the travel history.
You'll be able to find your travel history from https://i94.cbp.dhs.gov/I94/#/history-search

swar12894

Star Member
Aug 8, 2014
Thanks.

Checking that link, I see there's one Arrival without a record of an exit. Should I be worried?

What about New Zealand, England and France?
Probably not but you should contact CBP to confirm. My friend has a travel history even before she had US visa.
No idea about New Zealand, England and France.

Reactions: EguinhaPocoto

sureshkp

Star Member
Sep 2, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-Oct-2017
CRS 431 - 440 range almost covered completely as part off the CRS cut offs in 2017. Only missing numbers are CRS 432 and CRS 437.
So, we can expect the next draw to be either CRS 432 or 437. :)
@ abhishek_89 , I have a question for you , the 15th Nov draw was based on the CRS pool as of Oct -26th or before that ? I do not think it was based on Oct 26th.

Based on the numbers below and if IELTS results are not coming out until Nov 22 (I think so,may be wrong ) , there will be less number of candidates entering with higher CRS score in a week .

if the draw happens based on Oct 26th CRS pool on Nov 22nd then for 2800 ITA

CRS Score Range Number of Candidates
601-1200 163 [Invitation ]
451-600 759 [Invitation ]
441-450 260 [Invitation ]
431-440 1,586 [Invitation ]
421-430 3,421 [32 Candidate Invitation ]

Total = 2800

The above is simple math based on the CRS pool and # of ITA ,so the score would be around 430 if the draw is happening on 22nd. what other things can influences these numbers ? I am following your predication but just not sure how much % variations are possible.

Reactions: srvsh.pawar

EguinhaPocoto

Oct 9, 2017
You need PCC from all countries where you lived for more than 6 months continuously - not as total. Shorter visitor trips doesn't matter. CIC can gather that easily from your passport stamps. Besides I94 should have your travel history end to end. And even if you don't have departure stamps from US, you must have had arrival stamps from whatever the country you are landing for sure right.
Brazil doesn’t stamp passports for nationals’ arrivals, so I don’t have any arrival stamps.

I know I don’t need PCC from any country, I’m just worried CIC might think I need when I don’t.

Samroze

Aug 12, 2017
I wish the draw to be on Nov 22 or atleast
NOV 29 ..FOLLOWED by DEC 6
This will ensure one more back to back draw and fall in crs so that the ones waiting around 430's are surely in...
AS we all prayed for a draw yesterday let's pray for one more back to back draw before the year ends.. with increased ITA's....im sure if we all wish the same it will be easier for God to grant our wish..lol
Hopefully next draw size- 3000