+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 79th Draw

Itty

Nov 15, 2017
next draws would be:
Nov 29th: 79th Draw - 2800 ITAs
Dec 13th: 80th Draw - 2800 ITAs
Dec 20th: 81st Draw - 2800 ITAs

If the draws and ITAs as per the above figures, then the score would go down to 428. Just Hoping....
Staying hopeful that your numbers are bang on. My documents have been accepted by WES but I'm yet to receive their email. Will make a profile ASAP. I'll be at CRS 428 :)

Reactions: srvsh.pawar

Itty

Nov 15, 2017
Can anyone suggest
In which NOC do i fall
4021 college instructor and lect or 4011 university lecturer and professors
As i have got more than 4 years of experience working as an assistant professor at a college
I have tought UG and PG students
Please help
As per me the duties of 4021 match perfectly with your experience. I am in the same boat. I was thinking 4011 matches for me. But it also requires active research along with teaching duties. If someone experienced can suggest on this!!

Reactions: ritej gaba

sysadmin141

Jul 18, 2017
NOC Code......
PCC have the validity of 6 months. Assuming there isn't any stamps in your passport post to your PCC, you are good.
If you made any entry/exit from the country after you acquired PCC then you should get a new one.

Once you get past the e-APR stage, all the documents you submit will retain it's validity until the process completes.
All the best again:)

Is the validity of PCC from a country other than country of residence valid for only 6 months too? I obtained PCC for UK in July and haven't been back there ever since. If it stays that way, am I expected to get another clearance if I'm to submit eAPR in February?

Karnesh

Mar 15, 2017
Category........
PNP
Is the validity of PCC from a country other than country of residence valid for only 6 months too? I obtained PCC for UK in July and haven't been back there ever since. If it stays that way, am I expected to get another clearance if I'm to submit eAPR in February?
For Current Residence:- the police certificate must be issued within six months before you apply.

For Country in which applicant stayed in past:- the police certificate must be issued after you last lived in that country or territory. (PCC Date should be after you left that country and 6 months rule is not applicable here.) So you're fine. No need for new PCC.

Pikecann

Star Member
Feb 12, 2017
Hi
Could anybody let me know on below
We have been recently blessed with baby boy, could you let me know where I need to update this on my application
any would be greatly appreciated.
i think (before ITA) when you select "how many family members accompanying" section you can update the total size of your family. Because before ITA no child information is needed.

If you already got ITA you have to inform CIC...

More experience members can give you detailed information.
All the best.

Congratulations on your baby :)

srvsh.pawar

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
India
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
IELTS Request
24-07-2017
The count remains of people < 439, based upon the statistics shared by CIC, October 26 approx. 1000 profiles were there above 440. With past 2 draws roughly 4700 invites already given...
More than 5000 still between 420-440 range....

Hopefully back to back draws in coming weeks of around 2800 invites may pull CRS to 420s....

Not sure if CIC follows the same logic... I pray they do to clear up the pending people stuck between the band 413 to 433, who are there for past 6 months (the last draw of 413 was around May 2017)....
#KeepHopeAlive

Sandeep198511

Apr 21, 2017
i think (before ITA) when you select "how many family members accompanying" section you can update the total size of your family. Because before ITA no child information is needed.

If you already got ITA you have to inform CIC...

More experience members can give you detailed information.
All the best.

Congratulations on your baby :)
thank you I dont have ITA yet...anyone else can help

Nabs17

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
Hi
Could anybody let me know on below
We have been recently blessed with baby boy, could you let me know where I need to update this on my application
any would be greatly appreciated.
Your number of dependants should increase by 1.
Secondly make sure your funds available account for the new addition.
Congratulations and best of luck.

Reactions: Sandeep198511