+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 75th Draw

skysthelimit

Oct 2, 2017
Tanaka M, thank you very much for your response regarding the medical exams. Since you are the express entry wiz in this thread, I have another question. What sort of information is needed in Proof of Funds? I recently opened a joined savings account with my wife 3 months ago. Before that the amount was in a salary account solely under my name. Would I need to show the transactions of the savings as well as the other account? Also, I have a provident fund set up with my company. Can I use that amount as a proof of funds as well?

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Tanaka M, thank you very much for your response regarding the medical exams. Since you are the express entry wiz in this thread, I have another question. What sort of information is needed in Proof of Funds? I recently opened a joined savings account with my wife 3 months ago. Before that the amount was in a salary account solely under my name. Would I need to show the transactions of the savings as well as the other account? Also, I have a provident fund set up with my company. Can I use that amount as a proof of funds as well?
Hi,

Im not a wiz at all, so I wont know everything.lol

If you keep the funds in this joint acc for 6 months before submitting your PR application there will be no need to explain anything. However if you submit before the 6 month period you can show evidence of the cash movement.

Yes, provident funds are acceptable but I have no detail at all on them.

All the best

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
@TanakaM Thank you for clearing this up. Can you share or direct me to work experience templates which would be suitable for my scenario.

I have seen a couple of templates on this thread but they list responsibilities for only one position and from what I have gathered after going through instructions on CIC website is that application must list roles and responsibilities of each position held in the reference letter.
You just repeat for each designation. eg:

Details of his employment are given below:
• Designation:
• Date of Joining:
• Employee ID:
• Type of Employment (Full time/permanent/part-time):
• Hours of Work/Week:
• Department:
• Reporting Manager:
• Annual Salary:

Duties and responsibilities handled by ___________ (Name) are as follows:

• Designation:
• Date of Joining:
• Employee ID:
• Hours of Work/Week:
• Department:
• Reporting Manager:
• Annual Salary:

• Designation:
• Date of Joining:
• Employee ID:
• Hours of Work/Week:
• Department:
• Reporting Manager:
• Annual Salary:

Then sign off.

Reactions: pessacanada

lateentrant

Star Member
Jan 19, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
UAE
NOC Code......
Hi guys,

I just updated my wife's IELTS score - L7.5, R5.5, W6 and S8. AFAIK this is CLB level 6 and hence 4 points. However, the system has added 12 points for this, taking my score to 444!! Any theories on why this happened? If I get selected in the next draw (hopefully tomorrow) based on these points - how do I explain the situation?

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
Hi guys,

I just updated my wife's IELTS score - L7.5, R5.5, W6 and S8. AFAIK this is CLB level 6 and hence 4 points. However, the system has added 12 points for this, taking my score to 444!! Any theories on why this happened? If I get selected in the next draw (hopefully tomorrow) based on these points - how do I explain the situation?
YES, when you get those scores, the system will give you a point for each category, so you got:
L = 3 points for CLB8;
R = 1 point for CLB6;
W = 3 points for CLB7;
S = 5 points for CLB10

Hope this helps for your understanding, you are safe anyway.
regards

lateentrant

Star Member
Jan 19, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
UAE
NOC Code......
YES, when you get those scores, the system will give you a point for each category, so you got:
L = 3 points for CLB8;
R = 1 point for CLB6;
W = 3 points for CLB7;
S = 5 points for CLB10

Hope this helps for your understanding, you are safe anyway.
regards
Thank you for the response! That makes more sense... All the best to you buddy! You've accumulated too many good wishes not to get selected for an ITA soon :)

Gur3392

Jul 6, 2017
Canada
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-04-2018
AOR Received.
08-04-2018
It depends on the circumstance. Where you called a trainee or did you have the full title?
Thanks for your quick reply.

I started as assistant manager trainee and finished my training in 2 months. My title was assistant manager trainee and now I m working as assistant manager till then.

skysthelimit

Oct 2, 2017
Hi,

Im not a wiz at all, so I wont know everything.lol

If you keep the funds in this joint acc for 6 months before submitting your PR application there will be no need to explain anything. However if you submit before the 6 month period you can show evidence of the cash movement.

Yes, provident funds are acceptable but I have no detail at all on them.

All the best
Thank you once again.

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hello everyone!
So lively this forum is now, everyone is waiting that 2018 quota and of course a big draw. May our wishes come true starting from today!
Thanks to my big brother @TanakaM for helping others with very clear answers, especially in the absence of some of our active and experienced members. Our Angel @andieangel is spreading the hope and is doing very good as usual, many thanks for that my sister.
As you all, I would love to see quota increased at least 350k for 2018 and soon we will see CRS falling down.
Always stay hopeful and positive, hope to see tomorrow a big party of F5, Refresh party with more than 3200 ITAs :):):)

PS: where is my little brother @Karnesh ? this time we need you to have some lovable jokes and enjoyable comments ;)

@KeepYourHopeAlive
Thank you @pessacanada for your kind words, encouragement and support, you are nice as always! :)

Tomorrow will be exciting on so many levels!

Good luck to us all and may we all celebrate Halloween next year in our beloved Canada! ;)

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Thanks for your quick reply.

I started as assistant manager trainee and finished my training in 2 months. My title was assistant manager trainee and now I m working as assistant manager till then.
Ok, it depends on the duties you performed during this period. I would ask my bosses not to include that title and just say I was an assistant manager for the full duration. Alternatively, you can scrap it since it was only 2 months.

Regards