Jul 6, 2017
Canada
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-04-2018
AOR Received.
08-04-2018
Hi all,

Can I include my paid training in my work experience.

Thanks

mpitillo

Star Member
Dec 10, 2013
There is no standard format for reference letter. You can have your own template and furnish the details which is deemed mandatory. I hope you knew those. Below is the template which I picked from the thread, you can tailor it as you like.
Reference Letter Format

Date: _____________

To Whom it May Concern

This is to certify that Mr. ____________ (Name) is currently employed with __________ (Company Name) in ___________ (Location, Country).

Details of his employment are given below:
• Designation:
• Date of Joining:
• Employee ID:
• Type of Employment (Full time/permanent/part-time):
• Hours of Work/Week:
• Department:
• Reporting Manager:
• Annual Salary:

Duties and responsibilities handled by ___________ (Name) are as follows:

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

For (Company Name)

<Signature of the Referee> <Company Seal>
<Name & Designation of the Referee>
<Contact No. and Email of the Referee>
Thanks a lot for your kind reply! I will have a look on this and see if I can adapt a little bit to fit two positions, within the same company. My manager did a version of the letter already but it felt too personal and not following a bullet point format. I will see if we can adapt.

Thanks again!

Reactions: sundar17feb99

jainritu

Star Member
Mar 16, 2017
Tj
Most countries issue a PCC covering the entire country, however some only issue city wise. If your country is the later, it should be valid for all the cities you have lived in after the age of 18. (They should match up with you address history that you will mention in post ITA forms)
Best of luck
Thanks

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi all,

Can I include my paid training in my work experience.

Thanks
It depends on the circumstance. Where you called a trainee or did you have the full title?

Vishal-07

Star Member
Jun 9, 2017
Was there any official news the quota will be published tomorrow only. I mean we can have the good news today also like last year 31st oct?.

Vishal-07

Star Member
Jun 9, 2017
Was there any official news that quota will be announced tomorrow only. The good news can be out today the 31st like last year.?.

tjsecondtry

May 11, 2017
Wow you remember and thank you very much for asking, my little prince is doing great and eating very good too. He is sleeping right next to at this very moment, I enjoy watching him, so nice to see.
Hope everything is OK for you too.
Of course I remember. You inspire me.

I'm getting ready for school in Toronto in January. It will take a year, but 30 points, here I come.

Reactions: pessacanada

dimon_pockemon

Apr 27, 2017
Was there any official news that quota will be announced tomorrow only. The good news can be out today the 31st like last year.?.
The 2018 quota will be unveiled tomorrow.
It's expected the numbers for next year to remain largely in line with the 2017 goal of 300,000 newcomers, though a slight bump is likely.