+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 75th Draw

drshohrat

Aug 26, 2017
As long as I can help even 1 person here buddy.. Im happy
hey......i need a little bit of help

I placed the wrong name of my employer ( i put in the subsidiary company's name while all the documentation is done in the parent company's name) in my express entry profile.....and got an ita for it..........should i decline the ita and withdraw the profile and build a new one? would it be wise to close the i.d altogether and make a new cic i.d?

hishamx87

Apr 25, 2017

I placed the wrong name of my employer ( i put in the subsidiary company's name while all the documentation is done in the parent company's name) in my express entry profile.....and got an ita for it..........should i decline the ita and withdraw the profile and build a new one? would it be wise to close the i.d altogether and make a new cic i.d?
As long as the information is not impacting your CRS score, you can explain this in LOE. If required, you can also add a proof of your company's structure.

Reactions: Nabs17

SGtoCAD

Jan 27, 2017

hmmm Ive mentioned this before, once you have received the ITA, you can't change any details on the profile you made pre-ITA.
Once you have the ITA, info from your ore-ITA profile would be pre-filled onto your post-ITA profile, and I doubt you will be able to make any amendments on those too.
So my suggestion is to decline the ITA, and correct your pre-ITA profile. There is no need to withdraw the profile if you can make the necessary changes. Hope this helps

poorguy

Apr 13, 2017
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
10-10-2017

no need to decline at all - explain in the LOE about the changes.

drshohrat

Aug 26, 2017
As long as the information is not impacting your CRS score, you can explain this in LOE. If required, you can also add a proof of your company's structure.
but thats the point........i dont have any proof of my company's structure..........and i doubt if beaconhouse school system will give me access to their corporate files for my immigration...........

drshohrat

Aug 26, 2017
hmmm Ive mentioned this before, once you have received the ITA, you can't change any details on the profile you made pre-ITA.
Once you have the ITA, info from your ore-ITA profile would be pre-filled onto your post-ITA profile, and I doubt you will be able to make any amendments on those too.
So my suggestion is to decline the ITA, and correct your pre-ITA profile. There is no need to withdraw the profile if you can make the necessary changes. Hope this helps
if i decline..and make an alteration to the express entry profile.........it wont leave an impact on my record , right?

SGtoCAD

Jan 27, 2017
if i decline..and make an alteration to the express entry profile.........it wont leave an impact on my record , right?
I see that you have been offered the suggestion of explaining in LOE. And if you could you should.

Otherwise, declining an ITA and making changes in the EE profile doesn't have any impact on your record.

poorguy

Apr 13, 2017
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
10-10-2017
but i wont have any evidence to back up my claim if they ask for evidence of my employer being subsidiary of the parent company....
i really do not think that an issue but to be sure, consult with @legalfalcon he will confirm what you need to do

gurpreet.ts

May 6, 2017
Toronto
Thanks to a lovely border agent in Toronto, all of the issues regarding the work permit and my husband's renewed passport are solved. Trying to get an answer from the LA office that processes them was a wasted month, and didn't ever answer the question.

Countdown to school: 77 days.

It's not as good as an ITA, but a year from now, it will be worth 30 more points.
Congratulations dear, GOD bless you!

Nabs17

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
but i wont have any evidence to back up my claim if they ask for evidence of my employer being subsidiary of the parent company....
Im sure beaconhouse has a website which has all its subsidiaries mentioned on it. You can give that link in your LOE. Shouldnt be a problem in my opinion.

Best of luck

Reactions: hishamx87