Med's Done....
22-05-2017
Passport Req..
24-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-03-2018
But November, hopefully if there are consecutive draws, the cut-off will go below 430.
Yes, that's the 1st milestone. Everybody is waiting for Nov 8th!

The Wall

Star Member
Oct 15, 2017
By immigration officer I assume you mean immigration consultant/lawyer. You can ask him to withdraw the existing profile before you proceed with creating a new profile sta
By immigration officer I assume you mean immigration consultant/lawyer. You can ask him to withdraw the existing profile before you proceed with creating a new profile stating you are planning to obtain PR for self and spouse won't be accompanying. That's the legal thing to do.
If I will not accompany my spouse now and I applied as single with mentioning my marriage details, can I able to sponsor my spouse after few years in future?. Someone replied me that if I did that than I will never sponsor my spouse in future and if I tried to do that CIC will put ban on me and I loose my PR card

abhishek_89

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2017
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
AOR Received.
26-05-2017
Med's Done....
22-05-2017
Passport Req..
24-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-03-2018
Yes, you can sponsor your spouse in future. You need to mention that you are married and spouse is not accompanying you now (they may ask the reason for doing so).

The Wall

Star Member
Oct 15, 2017
Yes, you can sponsor your spouse in future. You need to mention that you are married and spouse is not accompanying you now (they may ask the reason for doing so).
Currently my wife is doing job. She also has employment bond. In addition she also want to pursue master to enhance her teaching skills which help her in Canada whenever she will come in future.
Can I give this reason?. Is it a valid one

j.s_singh07

Oct 16, 2017
Hello Guys,

I would really appreciate if you can help me with this.

Is there anyone in this forum who has gotten a PCC done from Delhi (permanent address), though the person has been living in Mumbai on rent (temporarily) for close to 1.5 years?

Question - Is it mandate to get the PCC done only from the city (even if it is temporary residence) where he/she is been living for the last one year or the person can approach the PSK in his/her permanent city of residence as well?

jainritu

Star Member
Mar 16, 2017
Hello guys..
I have been following this forum from last few days..disheartened when realized that was very close to oct 18 crs cut off..
Ray of hope is still alive :)

Thank you all for being so optimitic on this forum..

Reactions: Saidkhan

srinu126

Sep 13, 2017
Thank you friend. My concern is that whether i will get my ECA by Nov. Since from 5th Oct its still docs not accepted by WES.

I have not done IELTS again or have not registered yet. But I am studying so that if required I can register and do it with out waiting.
These days WES is taking around 20 business days to give an ECA after it Accepts the documents sent. I got my ECA done last month and they took exactly 22 days after my documents were received and accepted.

Syed2808

Star Member
Jun 28, 2017
TORONTO
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
09-09-2017
AOR Received.
09-09-2017
Med's Done....
08-09-2017
Passport Req..
29-09-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-10-2017
LANDED..........
22-05-2018
Hello Guys,

I would really appreciate if you can help me with this.

Is there anyone in this forum who has gotten a PCC done from Delhi (permanent address), though the person has been living in Mumbai on rent (temporarily) for close to 1.5 years?

Question - Is it mandate to get the PCC done only from the city (even if it is temporary residence) where he/she is been living for the last one year or the person can approach the PSK in his/her permanent city of residence as well?

Get a PCC from the PSK which serves the address listed on your passport. That is enough.

srinu126

Sep 13, 2017
Another question just raised, can you kindly answer it?

I am going to book my IELTS for Dec 2, three weeks before my 1 year work exp in Canada clicks. How long have you been waiting for IETLS results? is 3 weeks enough? I read in following thread that it may take up to 30days due to investigation and i think on website it says 15 days. Is this correct?

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/ielts-results-under-investigation.498211/
Generally 3 modules take place on a single day and speaking on a different day or the same depending on the slot available. But results will be given on 15 th day from the test date

j.s_singh07

Oct 16, 2017
Get a PCC from the PSK which serves the address listed on your passport. That is enough.
Hey Syed,

Thanks for the prompt reply.

Just one more thing, my wife will also accompany me, and I know that she will also require a PCC.

So in her case, the current address will be same as that of mine, however it would be different from that of her previous address.

So would it be wise to get the PSK, which serves her previous address mentioned in the passport, to expedite the process??

SGtoCAD

Jan 27, 2017
Hi guys hope every one is doing well aside from all the anticipation for the numbers to go down including me wishing every one the best. I have a question any help be highly appreciated in this awsome place of hope.

My husband is the main applicant. He scored a CLB 9 or 10 im not pretty sure but my scores were really low i totally screwed up got 6/ 6.5/6.5/7. All this time i believed my scores wont matter much but reality hit me @423. Can anyone guide me if i retake a test how much points could i muster in this situation. How much will it make a difference anyways. If its just a few points i dont want to waste money but our scores will drop @418 after january 2018. Kindly guide me if someone.
You can search for "IELTS liz" on youtube, she has short and concise videos. Really easy to understand. Also another tip: while searching for IELTS preparation videos on youtube, try to search for videos that are less than 10mins. To prevent you from dozing off;)
I always look for short videos cause its easier for me to pay attention..Long videos where people just talk and talk just make me want to sleep..

Reactions: Saidkhan

SGtoCAD

Jan 27, 2017
Currently my wife is doing job. She also has employment bond. In addition she also want to pursue master to enhance her teaching skills which help her in Canada whenever she will come in future.
Can I give this reason?. Is it a valid one
If you can provide an official letter stating her bond to the company, Im sure it will suffice. As for your wife wanting to pursue masters, perhaps you can mention it in your LOE but it would be better if she had any accompanying evidence like school acceptance letter etc..