AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
Another thread of Ray of hope. Another chance to up the ante over decrease in CRS. Another chance to have a discussion with the optimistic people.

Always remember, "Just because it doesn't happened today, doesn't mean it won't happen forever. May not be today, mat not be tomorrow but they they will".

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
The CRS might come down to 430 by the time you retake IELTS and get your scores, but if you have time, go for it.

I'll say that focusing hard on studying French, as well as getting moral support from the good people here, are helping me. I am in a much worse situation, 410 and going down to 399 in February, so I really need a provincial nomination but missed the July 25 deadline to apply for OINP by one day. This wait for OINP to reopen the HCP stream has been really hard on me and wearing me out a lot lately. In times like these, I need moral support as well as something interesting to consume my mind that would also help me with my goal, and that's what I'm doing with French study for now.

Hi @trumprefugee
I think you are waiting for the HCP opening of the OINP, so do you have any idea when might it open? I am sure as you are aiming for the nomination, maybe you are investigating a lot on the issue so maybe you might have a better prediction on it.

Some people are saying that it won't open till the next year, and some are being optimistic and saying that maybe it will be open after we have the new year quota realized within next few weeks. I will be really glad to have your reply on this, thanks

harman_778

Star Member
Oct 19, 2016
Hi @trumprefugee
I think you are waiting for the HCP opening of the OINP, so do you have any idea when might it open? I am sure as you are aiming for the nomination, maybe you are investigating a lot on the issue so maybe you might have a better prediction on it.

Some people are saying that it won't open till the next year, and some are being optimistic and saying that maybe it will be open after we have the new year quota realized within next few weeks. I will be really glad to have your reply on this, thanks
My take is the HCP Ontario should open by 15th Jan 2017 once they are allocated the quotas for 2018 . Last year they postponed the opening of HCP to March because of the huge backlogs for previous year . However with the current online model resulting in nomination in 2-3 months , there is hardly any backlog left

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
My take is the HCP Ontario should open by 15th Jan 2017 once they are allocated the quotas for 2018 . Last year they postponed the opening of HCP to March because of the huge backlogs for previous year . However with the current online model resulting in nomination in 2-3 months , there is hardly any backlog left
Hey @harman_778 Sir,

Thank you so much for your reply, so do you think if it opens at 15th January and if someone applies for OINP by 20th January, then he ll probably get the nomination points within 2-3 months time after which he ll get the ITA right?

Or there might be some other loopholes which can take some unexpected delays on the way to get that illusive 600 points?

Thanks for your reply :)

paladinav

Star Member
Oct 18, 2017
General questions:

I am working full time as an analyst since last January. In August, I started university again (fulltime) and continued working full time as part of my (second) masters program.

Does this mean I have to set my work history to January - August? (This is not my primary NOC, and I will still have more than 2 yrs of combined work ex).

NurUmar

Oct 19, 2017
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi everyone. I'm currently at 415, without my husband's ECA and IELTS. We just received his ECA report and it states in the summary 'Diploma (2 years) and Bachelors Degree (3 years). So they counted his bachelors as a diploma and his MBA as a 3 years bachelors. Now when i update his report on my profile, should i enter his bachelors evaluated as diploma, and masters as bachelors and get 9 points (total score will go to 424). Or just add his masters evaluated as bachelors which will add 8 points (total score will go to 423). Would be grateful for any help! Thanks!

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
Hi everyone. I'm currently at 415, without my husband's ECA and IELTS. We just received his ECA report and it states in the summary 'Diploma (2 years) and Bachelors Degree (3 years). So they counted his bachelors as a diploma and his MBA as a 3 years bachelors. Now when i update his report on my profile, should i enter his bachelors evaluated as diploma, and masters as bachelors and get 9 points (total score will go to 424). Or just add his masters evaluated as bachelors which will add 8 points (total score will go to 423). Would be grateful for any help! Thanks!
Update as two or more post secondary qualifications

Reactions: Nabs17

harman_778

Star Member
Oct 19, 2016
Hey @harman_778 Sir,

Thank you so much for your reply, so do you think if it opens at 15th January and if someone applies for OINP by 20th January, then he ll probably get the nomination points within 2-3 months time after which he ll get the ITA right?

Or there might be some other loopholes which can take some unexpected delays on the way to get that illusive 600 points?

Thanks for your reply :)
as per the trends seen in 2017 , post submission of documents , people have got nomination between 2-3 months . I dont see this changing in 2018 as well

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
Hi I am waiting at 429 , waiting for November and my wife FBI PCC after that I will retake the CELPIP if I didn’t receive ITA,
Congrats for all people who already had their ITA and let us keep our hopes high.
Lets hope u dont have to take celpip