jatinsingh787

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
Delhi
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
02-02-2018
Don't get angry bro. There is no surety in the world of CIC DRAWS. Even on the obvious draw day things can go south and draw get postponed:p.

You r a newbie, welcome to our small world of endless hope:D
I'm not angry bro.. But m glad to be part of the crs marathon.. Btw I am sitting at 432 waiting anxiously for next draw :) **Hugs** God bless all

sureshkp

Star Member
Sep 2, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-Oct-2017
Hi @alfred0, yes, I found out few days ago, that’s amazing, waiting for their rules to be announced!
I am not much familiar with all the PNPs requirements but This is only for applicants who live and work in Alberta , is that correct ?

Last edited:
Reactions: Saidkhan

ShahidF

Aug 29, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Hope or the draw today....(Though chances are very slim)

Sitting at 422 and waiting patiently for the score to come down.

Does anyone have any idea regarding below:
During December time does CIC slow down as employees going for holidays of Christmas and New Year?

sureshkp

Star Member
Sep 2, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-Oct-2017
It’s a new PNP program, they will pick up candidates from the EE pool, same as Ontario. :)
This is new stream [Alberta Opportunity Stream] for the PNP nominations .. which will start from Jan 02 2018 .
The selection creteria says :

1. Occupation requirements : Most occupations under National Occupational Classification (NOC) skill levels 0, A, B, C and D are eligible under the AINP.

2) Residency status and work permit requirements

At the time your application is postmarked and at the time the AINP assesses your application:

You must have valid temporary resident status in Canada that authorizes you to work in Canada.
You must have a valid work permit (not implied status or restoration status) for an eligible occupation .

this above two statements implies that you must be living and working in Alberta to be eligible for PNP , so this is not the same as "Ontario Human Capital Priorities Stream"

Could you please share your thoughts,if my understanding is incorrect.

hishamx87

Apr 25, 2017
NO energy today in this thread. I think people are not expecting any draw today. Where's the ray of hope guys. bring in the positive vibes you never know IRCC is closely monitoring this thread and waiting for us to push them.:D

BTW is it my system or this website is slow today?:confused:

Reactions: andieangel