+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 74th Draw

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
Wish you a Joyful draw day everyone :) my predictions are 3200 ITAs CRS 434, 3000 ITAs CRS 436, 2800 ITAs CRS 439. All the Best! :):)

SGtoCAD

Jan 27, 2017
Draw day FAQs

1.My CRS = last Draw CRS + 10 to 100, what are the chances?
Ans. 100%
2.How do you know today is draw?
Ans. Until now in 2017,mostly it has been biweekly draws, so expect the trend to continue.

3.I just submitted my profile, am i eligible?
Ans. Yes if you see your score

4.Draw happened and even after 1 minute no ITA in my mail, what should i do?
Ans. Wait upto 24 hr to get ITA in mailbox

5.I just recieved my ITA, but i just checked that i am not ready/eligible/claimed wrong point, should i decline ITA?
Ans. Please double check points eligibility and readiness in advance, although you have the points/age / credentials to get ITA again and again and you are free to do what ever you wish in free world, but its my personal thought to not waste an ITA( for someone) for simple avoidable reasons e.g. wrong point claim.
haha Good job!
I would like to add that... Once you receive your ITA, you cannot change any input you made on your submitted profile(Pre-ITA profile)

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
Another year will be over, a new beginning is coming. I hope and pray that the divine lights of diyas illuminate everyone of us as we face a new chapter of our life.

To all my Hindu brothers and sisters, Happy Diwali! May this festival bring you and your families health, prosperity and success. :)

And of course, hoping an ITA for everyone! So, how about a sweet 430 cut-off on this auspicious day? ;)

I miss you all! My heart will always be with you. All the best fellas!

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
Big hearts in my eyes! :D
I do believe you have the big one in your eyes dear @andieangel and now for today's draw we need our Mr DJ @Karnesh, brother you should be here today, will be some questions and some need to be answered :)
Karnesh, try to be modern DJ otherwise our party can't be lively :p:D

PS: save your F5 for later GO TO PRESS that KEY party, Refresh one ;)

Karnesh

Mar 15, 2017
Category........
PNP
I do believe you have the big one in your eyes dear @andieangel and now for today's draw we need our Mr DJ @Karnesh, brother you should be here today, will be some questions and some need to be answered :)
Karnesh, try to be modern DJ otherwise our party can't be lively :p:D

PS: save your F5 for later GO TO PRESS that KEY party, Refresh one ;)
Oh Papa.! I am here only. Today we'll have a draw without fail and those in panic will be treated with a lot of care initially. :D:D

Doc_Abby_Zo

Star Member
Sep 8, 2017
Hi Forum Members,

I need some guidance on completing the EE profile. Under the 'Work History' section do I only specify the work experience which matches the primary NOC or add all the employment details since I have started working?

To explain further, I have a total of 10+ yrs of work exp, however only 5 yrs (including current one) are in the identified NOC and rest fall under some other category.

Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
Oh Papa.! I am here only. Today we'll have a draw without fail and those in panic will be treated with a lot of care initially. :D:D
Yes future Papa! BE careful with those who ask you about any chance with 450 CRS and also those who may panic after getting an ITA for not having a message immediately :D:D:D
I know you @Karnesh, you are perfect caretaker :):p:D Show them your true LOVE :D

Karnesh

Mar 15, 2017
Category........
PNP
Hi Forum Members,

I need some guidance on completing the EE profile. Under the 'Work History' section do I only specify the work experience which matches the primary NOC or add all the employment details since I have started working?

To explain further, I have a total of 10+ yrs of work exp, however only 5 yrs (including current one) are in the identified NOC and rest fall under some other category.

Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.
You can get maximum points if your work-experience is 3 years+. So i would suggest show only latest experience of around 3+ related to NOC to keep minimum paper work for work history. And rest show under personal history section.

Reactions: Nabs17

CECIndia

May 12, 2017
Hi,

I have worked in Canada for 4 years 11 months on Work Permit.

Could anyone tell me if this is going to be count as 4 years or 5 years Canadian Experience.

I worked for 8 hours a day.

Thanks.

Doc_Abby_Zo

Star Member
Sep 8, 2017
You can get maximum points if your work-experience is 3 years+. So i would suggest show only latest experience of around 3+ related to NOC to keep minimum paper work for work history. And rest show under personal history section.
Thank you for prompt response. I, however, am not able to locate the 'personal history' section where rest of the work experience details are to be entered.

Karnesh

Mar 15, 2017
Category........
PNP
Thank you for prompt response. I, however, am not able to locate the 'personal history' section where rest of the work experience details are to be entered.
Just add latest work-experience details of 5+ years now and rest you can explain via LOE and Address history sections during Post-ITA application.