FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-10-2017
AOR Received.
19-06-2018
right now I live in US, sick of this immigration system in US unable to get H1 on the other side If I plan accordingly I land in canada with a PR, no restrictions on work or whatsoever. Hence Canada, I can plan to move to AUssie or NZ but most of my friends my brother still live in US so in close proximity to them I chose canada to other countries to immigrate
Almost is same boat, donot know what Trump will do in next 3 years.

Plus i am married and my wife is also a working professional.
Getting an H4 for her is almost a death sentence for her career.

jbourne

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
Almost is same boat, donot know what Trump will do in next 3 years.

Plus i am married and my wife is also a working professional.
Getting an H4 for her is almost a death sentence for her career.
where do you stay now buddy in US
also what is your NOC ?

is it hard to find jobs in canada ??

parth115

Star Member
Oct 17, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-10-2017
AOR Received.
19-06-2018
where do you stay now buddy in US
also what is your NOC ?

is it hard to find jobs in canada ??
Am not in US but work for a company based out of Seattle.
Company has been trying to get me to US via H1B for 3 years now.

I am going to continue working with the same company as a remote employee from Canada.
My friend got PR around 8 months back, he is in torronto and got decent job.
He is having hard time getting the same salary as his Canadian equivalent for the same job.
The difference in salary is ~CAD 20k between canadian candidate and candidate with PR

NOC 2173

Reactions: trumprefugee

Thay

Nov 14, 2016

I am going to continue working with the same company as a remote employee from Canada.
He is having hard time getting the same salary as his Canadian equivalent for the same job.
The difference in salary is ~CAD 20k between canadian candidate and candidate with PR

NOC 2173
Hi,

So are you heading to Toronto or maybe Calgary as it's closer to Seattle? Just asking as I am thinking to do diploma in SD. However here in Calgary some people complain on wages(and not being an Engineer just a "DEVELOPER") and they are going south - Seattle, where apparently they are treated better.

parth115

Star Member
Oct 17, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-10-2017
AOR Received.
19-06-2018
Hi,

So are you heading to Toronto or maybe Calgary as it's closer to Seattle? Just asking as I am thinking to do diploma in SD. However here in Calgary some people complain on wages(and not being an Engineer just a "DEVELOPER") and they are going south - Seattle, where apparently they are treated better.
Am actually looking at Vancouver or even Vancouver Island for some time.
The living expenses for Toronto city are too high for my liking.

Plus Seattle is 2 hour drive from Vancouver.

Thay

Nov 14, 2016
Am actually looking at Vancouver or even Vancouver Island for some time.
The living expenses for Toronto city are too high for my liking.

Plus Seattle is 2 hour drive from Vancouver.
Yeah, Vancouver and Island are the best.

Best of luck for you!

Reactions: Saidkhan

Thay

Nov 14, 2016
Guys one quick question, if my work experience in Canada is not full 1 year and I apply now, will i automatically get more points when the period of 1 year period ends or I have to change it manually?

I am wondering what changes the Nov 1 will bring this year, remember in 2016 they dropped points for LMiA from 600 to 50, who knows what is going to happen now.

Reactions: Saidkhan

jbourne

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017

NOC 2173
oh disparity is big then, I dont know how the jobs are there ?
I am database administrator.

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
Hello everyone,

As I am back here, I would love to see decreasing CRS with more ITAs :)
Stay positive, hopeful and have some confidence my friends, the best is yet to come!
As Helen Keller says ''Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence''
See you all tomorrow's magic day, refresh party - F5, get some rest and come back stronger, especially with strong fingers :p:D

PS: Our animator will be @Karnesh for tomorrow and dear @AlliBatista be ready to create another new thread for 75th draw ;)

#KeepTheHopeAlive

usijan

Star Member
Jul 13, 2017
Being a 30-yr old divorcee with no children in a predominantly male-dominated society of Pakistan is tormenting to say the least. People don't mind their own business here and are too judgmental. I have lived in Canada on study permit for around one year and one thing I absolutely loved about that place was how kind and non-judgmental Canadians 'generally' are. Of course, there are good and bad people everywhere. But, I really need to escape from being traumatized endlessly about my failures and being pressurized into settling down for a life I do not wish for. Besides that, there are typicaly third world problems that I would like to get away from; illiteracy, lack of security, corruption, lack of moral/ethical standards, inability of people to mind their own earwax.. etc...

To sum up: I would like to move to Canada to get a fresh start with a clean (albeit scarred) slate...
Soon you will be getting an ITA!! Best wishes!