+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 73rd Draw

Pranavpal

Jun 2, 2017
Delhi
Category........
FSW
Stuck at 428 and trying my best to be positive but so hard. Missed the 65th draw by 13 days and absolutely gutted. About to start ivf but desperate for ITA as I know that I wouldn't be able to have the medical if I was pregnant. Feel like my whole life is on hold waiting for each draw...... Also I lose 5 points on the 8th December.
If I do get an ITA with 428 before the 8th December I will likely be submitting my documents after my score has dropped to 423. Will the ITA be honoured if the subsequent draws have not dropped to this lower score of 423??
U can go ahead and get your medical done without an ITA & i am sure that u will soon receive your ITA

mumair88

Star Member
Jun 6, 2017
Saudi Arabia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
21-12-2017
AOR Received.
21-12-2017
IELTS Request
9/9/2017
Med's Done....
11-01-2018
Hi dears Is there any draw on Oct 4 2017. or not i thinkg these is annoucment only.

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I see a lot of people refer to "golden email" as receiving ITA.. whereas in other forum threads, "golden email" refers to something else... so this is a gentle reminder to all..
In the journey of an EE application, one can expect to receive 3 GOLDEN EMAILS.

1st Golden Email: ITA.
2nd Golden Email: PPR.
3rd Golden Email: "Your passport is ready for collection.." or COPR.

May we all be blessed with 3 Golden Emails sooner or later!:p:p:p:);)
Thank you for your post and a great reminder! Good luck to us all!

_Harry_

Sep 29, 2016
U can go ahead and get your medical done without an ITA & i am sure that u will soon receive your ITA
I strongly advise against it. Even CIC recommends to do the medical as the last step of your post ITA preparations.
The thing is, you never know how much time it might be needed to process your application.
Since medical is valid for one year, in case you get your medical now and you get ITA 3-4 months back and then further it takes 8 months to process your application, your old medical will be obsolete. In that case you have to get a new medical and submit the documents and then extra time to process it.
So it is always best to get the medical done a week or so prior to the submission of the e-APR and not before that.
But also make sure you book your appointment beforehand. Sometimes, there is rush due to the new college sessions and other applicants and you might not get appointment in the last moment.

_Harry_

Sep 29, 2016
I see a lot of people refer to "golden email" as receiving ITA.. whereas in other forum threads, "golden email" refers to something else... so this is a gentle reminder to all..
In the journey of an EE application, one can expect to receive 3 GOLDEN EMAILS.

1st Golden Email: ITA.
2nd Golden Email: PPR.
3rd Golden Email: "Your passport is ready for collection.." or COPR.

May we all be blessed with 3 Golden Emails sooner or later!:p:p:p:);)
Hahaha..I think it should be
Golden
Diamond
Platinum

:) :D

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I strongly advise against it. Even CIC recommends to do the medical as the last step of your post ITA preparations.
The thing is, you never know how much time it might be needed to process your application.
Since medical is valid for one year, in case you get your medical now and you get ITA 3-4 months back and then further it takes 8 months to process your application, your old medical will be obsolete. In that case you have to get a new medical and submit the documents and then extra time to process it.
So it is always best to get the medical done a week or so prior to the submission of the e-APR and not before that.
But also make sure you book your appointment beforehand. Sometimes, there is rush due to the new college sessions and other applicants and you might not get appointment in the last moment.

You can do it in advance if:
1. you got PNP. That means that you will get ITA within 2 weeks.
2. You have higher CRS - 450 +
In other case, it is better to wait. Medical can be easily done. (unlike some PCC), so it should not be a problem.

wickerman

Jun 20, 2017
I had an ITA before and the deadline for the submission was September 27. So I got my medicals done on Sept 1. However I had to decline my ITA. Now I am hoping an invite comes through on Oct 4th. Its still okay for me to submit the medicals done on Sept 1 right?

Reactions: Saidkhan