Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
30-08-2017
Passport Req..
29-09-2017
LANDED..........
25-10-2017
I had an ITA before and the deadline for the submission was September 27. So I got my medicals done on Sept 1. However I had to decline my ITA. Now I am hoping an invite comes through on Oct 4th. Its still okay for me to submit the medicals done on Sept 1 right?
yes , medical is tied to your name and passport.. and is valid for one year..

Reactions: andieangel

SGtoCAD

Jan 27, 2017
Stuck at 428 and trying my best to be positive but so hard. Missed the 65th draw by 13 days and absolutely gutted. About to start ivf but desperate for ITA as I know that I wouldn't be able to have the medical if I was pregnant. Feel like my whole life is on hold waiting for each draw...... Also I lose 5 points on the 8th December.
If I do get an ITA with 428 before the 8th December I will likely be submitting my documents after my score has dropped to 423. Will the ITA be honoured if the subsequent draws have not dropped to this lower score of 423??
Dear, my advice is to wait till you have settled and gotten an AOR atleast before you start your IVF treatments. EE applications are already stressful enough. What more to add IVF on top of that? Plus with your hormones going crazy. I assume it will feel like one hell of a crazy roller coaster ride.

mapleleaf987

Jun 29, 2017
I strongly advise against it. Even CIC recommends to do the medical as the last step of your post ITA preparations.
The thing is, you never know how much time it might be needed to process your application.
Since medical is valid for one year, in case you get your medical now and you get ITA 3-4 months back and then further it takes 8 months to process your application, your old medical will be obsolete. In that case you have to get a new medical and submit the documents and then extra time to process it.
So it is always best to get the medical done a week or so prior to the submission of the e-APR and not before that.
But also make sure you book your appointment beforehand. Sometimes, there is rush due to the new college sessions and other applicants and you might not get appointment in the last moment.
Hi - suppose I have everything I need for eApr ready and only medical is left. If I go for medical tomorrow, can I submit my eapr tomorrow itself? Or is there some waiting after medical to aubmit eapr?

Aug 12, 2015
Edmonton, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Edmonton, AB, Canada
NOC Code......
NOC0711
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-12-2021
Doc's Request.
03-10-2022
Nomination.....
07-04-2022
AOR Received.
09-06-2022
Med's Request
25-03-2022
Med's Done....
25-08-2022
Interview........
NA
Thanks a lot buddy. Hope all is well out there
Dear Friend,

Please can you elaborate, how you manage to get such high IELTS score of over CLB 10.

I have tried thrice here in New Delhi and all three attempts fetched me same or similar results of L8.5 R 8.5 W 6.5 S7.0

Can you pls suggest me something which can up my score and get me those extra 50 points as I am standing at 389 CRS score from past 6 months

DO you recommend me changing city for my next IELTS attempt any good institute to improve on writing skills?

Also my younger brother is a Canadian PR in Toronto from past 10 years, so if anyone need any assistance do let me know.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Mohit Gupta
New Delhi

JN_GS

Sep 27, 2017
Hi Friends,

I have joined this forum recently. I wish to know more about learning French and taking the French language test to raise the CRS. My spouse and I have already maxed out our IELTS scores at CLB 10 and 9, resulting in a CRS of 419. With time ticking away our score as this year passes by, we have only three options left to increase our chances- a PNP, a job offer and a French language test score. Out of these, as of now, it’s only the French language test that seems to be in our control, if at all! We’ll have to look at a score of at least band 4 in a period of 6-8 months, to get the maximum benefit. And yes, we are complete beginners. I wish to ask:

1. Those, who have or had taken up French for this purpose- Please enlighten us with your experience. Also, let us know if there’s anything that needs a special consideration?

2. Should one go for a proper structured course that has a batch of students and targets TEF specifically or would a tutor, who gives personal attention, be better?

3. Are there any online resources that you might want to recommend?

4. Is there any group/thread of people taking TEF, here… so that we may interact and gain from their knowledge?

Waiting for your feedback…Thanks a million, in advance!

Reactions: trumprefugee

Mandeep26

Star Member
Mar 14, 2016
Hi Friends,

I have joined this forum recently. I wish to know more about learning French and taking the French language test to raise the CRS. My spouse and I have already maxed out our IELTS scores at CLB 10 and 9, resulting in a CRS of 419. With time ticking away our score as this year passes by, we have only three options left to increase our chances- a PNP, a job offer and a French language test score. Out of these, as of now, it’s only the French language test that seems to be in our control, if at all! We’ll have to look at a score of at least band 4 in a period of 6-8 months, to get the maximum benefit. And yes, we are complete beginners. I wish to ask:

1. Those, who have or had taken up French for this purpose- Please enlighten us with your experience. Also, let us know if there’s anything that needs a special consideration?

2. Should one go for a proper structured course that has a batch of students and targets TEF specifically or would a tutor, who gives personal attention, be better?

3. Are there any online resources that you might want to recommend?

4. Is there any group/thread of people taking TEF, here… so that we may interact and gain from their knowledge?

Waiting for your feedback…Thanks a million, in advance!
The CRS will drop below 419 before your french test. Just wait and pray for quicker draws.

G4011

Sep 20, 2017
Hi guys

I'm planning to apply for EE next year in June. I've a full time job in canada (permanent) since June . I started working right after my graduation. From June-August my status was a student and I recently got approved for my PGWP. Can someone tell me if my one year work experience (June 2017-June 2018) is a valid work experience to apply for EE?? Or should I wait till September 2018 to have a 1 year work experience?? I've read somewhere that a work experience is valid only if it is under a work permit.
Can someone please clarify this for me. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Thank you

Titanium

Mar 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
October 2019
Stuck at 428 and trying my best to be positive but so hard. Missed the 65th draw by 13 days and absolutely gutted. About to start ivf but desperate for ITA as I know that I wouldn't be able to have the medical if I was pregnant. Feel like my whole life is on hold waiting for each draw...... Also I lose 5 points on the 8th December.
If I do get an ITA with 428 before the 8th December I will likely be submitting my documents after my score has dropped to 423. Will the ITA be honoured if the subsequent draws have not dropped to this lower score of 423??
Please don’t let ITA be the determining factor for your actions, if you missed it by 13 days there is probably a good reason for it, we don’t understand it. Stay motivated and do drive your ambition but let everything take its own course. I don’t think ivf is any small decision, maybe I am wrong but I do believe that there are plans and then there are bigger plans. 428 is very close to the cut off, it’s a matter of time, could be in two days or 2 months, but it’s coming.