Med's Done....
05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018
Yeah that is what I am planning too. Maybe my employer can also agree to move me abroad as I am a remote worker anyway even here. Lets see. One step at a time haha
Yes. Anyone who ever has the option to work remotely could consider proposing that to their employer after receiving PPR. Some people at my company have actually suggested that I try staying on as a remote worker.

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
Yes. Anyone who ever has the option to work remotely could consider proposing that to their employer after receiving PPR. Some people at my company have actually suggested that I try staying on as a remote worker.
This is a terrific proposition, and my school of thought too. Let’s just hope all pans out well.

Jalolo

Sep 20, 2017
Malaysia
Helloo all the shinning people here, another chance awaits but endless more to come . May all of us reach to our dreams thou sooner for some later for others.

Does some one know how many ITA's left for '17 and when will the quota for '18 start from what month?

Reactions: gurpreet.ts

chemEmanju

Star Member
Sep 2, 2016
Edmonton
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
16-05-2017
Can you share what was the problem with ur docs ? Thanks a lot
I am FSW - Inland, never married/single, gotta show 12300$ but I
included Canadian employment letter instead of POF (as the CIC website says, if I am in Canada and have a valid job offer, i don't need to show the fund).
The VO thought I am claiming points for that Canadian employment but I wasn't awarded any points and I based my application on chem. engg experience letter from India.
here is the quote from rejection letter

XXXXXX XXXXXXX
Email: XXXXXX@gmail.com
Dear XXXXXX,
I have now completed the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa as a skilled worker. I have determined that you do not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.

Subsection 76(1)(b) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR) states that for the purpose of determining whether a skilled worker, as a member of the federal skilled worker class, will be able to become economically established in Canada, the skilled worker must:

(i) have in the form of transferable and available funds, unencumbered by debts or other obligations, an amount equal to one half of the minimum necessary income applicable in respect of the group of persons consisting of the skilled worker and their family members, or

(ii) be awarded points under paragraph 82(2)(a), (b) or (d) for arranged employment, as defined in subsection 82(1), in Canada.

I am not satisfied that you meet the requirement under paragraph i) because you have not submitted sufficient evidence to satisfy me that you have at least $ 12,300 CAD in the form of transferable and available funds, unencumbered by debts or other obligations.

I am not satisfied that you meet the requirement under paragraph ii) because you have not submitted evidence which suggests that you have, or that you could have been awarded points under paragraph 82(2) for arranged employment in Canada.

I have reviewed all information available, and upon review I am not satisfied that you will be able to become economically established in Canada as a member of the federal skilled worker class as per R76(1)(b).

Folks please do not forget to include a letter of explanation. If I have included a LOE explaining all the above said situation about the POF, the Visa officer could have approved my application. well past is past
just remember every single detail counts, just make sure you triple check everything before you pay when you get the invitation and so on.

chemEmanju

Star Member
Sep 2, 2016
Edmonton
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
16-05-2017
Thats tough luck. Hoping that you get your second chance soon.
Was just curious to know, do you loose the fee paid or does it get refunded ?
included Canadian employment letter instead of POF (as the CIC website says, if I am in Canada and have a valid job offer, i don't need to show the fund).
The VO thought I am claiming points for that Canadian employment but I wasn't awarded any points and I based my application on chem. engg experience letter from India.

XXXXXX XXXXXXX
Dear XXXXXX,
I have now completed the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa as a skilled worker. I have determined that you do not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.

Subsection 76(1)(b) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR) states that for the purpose of determining whether a skilled worker, as a member of the federal skilled worker class, will be able to become economically established in Canada, the skilled worker must:

(i) have in the form of transferable and available funds, unencumbered by debts or other obligations, an amount equal to one half of the minimum necessary income applicable in respect of the group of persons consisting of the skilled worker and their family members, or

(ii) be awarded points under paragraph 82(2)(a), (b) or (d) for arranged employment, as defined in subsection 82(1), in Canada.

I am not satisfied that you meet the requirement under paragraph i) because you have not submitted sufficient evidence to satisfy me that you have at least $ 12,300 CAD in the form of transferable and available funds, unencumbered by debts or other obligations.

I am not satisfied that you meet the requirement under paragraph ii) because you have not submitted evidence which suggests that you have, or that you could have been awarded points under paragraph 82(2) for arranged employment in Canada.

I have reviewed all information available, and upon review I am not satisfied that you will be able to become economically established in Canada as a member of the federal skilled worker class as per R76(1)(b).

Folks please do not forget to include a letter of explanation. If I have included a LOE explaining all the above said situation about the POF, the Visa officer could have approved my application. well past is past
just remember every single detail counts, just make sure you triple check everything before you pay when you get the invitation and so on.

Reactions: sysadmin141

chemEmanju

Star Member
Sep 2, 2016
Edmonton
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
16-05-2017

XXXXXX XXXXXXX
Dear XXXXXX,

What was the issue with your documents? Could you please help? Will help us double check and not make any errors.

trumprefugee

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2018
Nomination.....
19-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
IELTS Request
24-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018

XXXXXX XXXXXXX
Dear XXXXXX,

Wow, sorry to hear this, and thanks for sharing this information with us. Did you try contacting CIC to explain/appeal?

Rise and shine

Apr 9, 2017
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-12-2017
AOR Received.
08-12-2017
Med's Done....
09-01-2018
Passport Req..
05-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2018
Wednesday.... The day which showers with ITA blessings... All the best everyone waiting in ROH 73..

mumair88

Star Member
Jun 6, 2017
Saudi Arabia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
21-12-2017
AOR Received.
21-12-2017