+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 73rd Draw

Kscph

Jun 20, 2017
Is it necessary to include date of entry and exit in police certificates?

Mine doesn't say anything on dates except for the dates of issue for my national Id docs

Thanks for clarifying

Samroze

Aug 12, 2017
I really don't get it. Why couldn't they just ask us for what was unintentionally overlooked?
If it was paper based they would've asked but as everything is online now they have to reject based on incompleteness they cannot move the application ahead
Loopholes in online system
I also have the similar case may 17 ITA with crs 428
AOR Aug 10
Rejected due to incompleteness Aug 22
Reason....dependant date of birth submitted from Indian consulate which was on basis of passport not the original registration of birth
Had I been asked for an adr could submit the same.
Cic site says date of birth certificate or equivalent document but rejected stating they do not accept passport as birth proof
Managed to get the birth registration certificate from the Indian consulate showing the rejection letter
Indian born outside India has to submit either registration certificate from country of origin or country of birth. My daughter was born in saudi the certificate is in arabic with lot of errors so took from Indian consulate and never dreamt it would not be accepted
My bad in pool again awaiting ITA
In shaa Allah will get ITA and ppr eventually will not give up my Canadian dream.

Reactions: SMB84

Master7

Jan 31, 2012
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-05-2019
AOR Received.
24-06-2019
IELTS Request
TEF: C1/ B2 IELTS: Band 8
Med's Done....
24-06-2019
Hello forum members,

Does anybody know when is the expiration date for an IELTS the date at the top (when we actually took the exam) or the date at the bottom (when we received the results.

I took the exam on October 02, 2017. But received the certificate was issued on October 15. Weird thing is that if go by the first date I should have got an E-mail from CIC by now stating my exam has already expired and therefore lowering my overall score but none of this has happened??

Could it be that the date CIC takes into account is the date printed at the bottom ? If so, I have still have hope. I'm sitting at 432 but due

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
Here we go again, it's draw day!
May this draw bring more ITAs decreasing CRS of course :)
Girls and guys, see you soon for our Refresh party.
And my friend @AlliBatista, get ready for the 74th ROH creation ;)
@Karnesh, here is your stage, hope you will shine like this guy in gif during party :D:D:D

PS: try to avoid breaking your F5, you will need it for the next one :rolleyes::p:D

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
So this may be a question that is not so relevant right now. For those that have already got a PPR, are you planning to land and just continue to stay in Canada or are you planning to do the landing and then come back at a later time?

Am asking since getting a job etc has to be planned. How are you guys planning for those things?

Just something that has been on my mind.
It's too early to say but I'm thinking that staying on and looking for a job soon after landing in Canada as a PR would work better for me and my family.

Of course, different people will have different plans depending on what works best for them personally and professionally.

Some people (principal applicants) would land without their families, look for accommodation and jobs and later ask their spouse and kids to join them. Others would do a soft landing and then go back to their current job outside Canada and come back at a later date.

Good luck.

trumprefugee

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2018
Nomination.....
19-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
IELTS Request
24-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018
Here we go again, it's draw day!
May this draw bring more ITAs decreasing CRS of course :)
Girls and guys, see you soon for our Refresh party.
And my friend @AlliBatista, get ready for the 74th ROH creation ;)
@Karnesh, here is your stage, hope you will shine like this guy in gif during party :D:D:D

PS: try to avoid breaking your F5, you will need it for the next one :rolleyes::p:D
Bonjour, mon ami! Wow yes, it is already past midnight on Wednesday in France. It's still in the workday of Tuesday here in the eastern US and Canada time zone. I sleep through the beginning of your refresh party for those of you in Europe and Asia.

trumprefugee

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2018
Nomination.....
19-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
IELTS Request
24-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018
It's too early to say but I'm thinking that staying on and looking for a job soon after landing in Canada as a PR would work better for me and my family.

Of course, different people will have different plans depending on what works best for them personally and professionally.

Some people (principal applicants) would land without their families, look for accommodation and jobs and later ask their spouse and kids to join them. Others would do a soft landing and then go back to their current job outside Canada and come back at a later date.

Good luck.
It's way too early for me to say, but once I get PPR, I hope to hit the job hunt hard from here, and if I don't find anything within a few months, I'll just move to Canada permanently regardless. Once you have your PR, I think it's realistic at least to begin your job hunt from abroad. You just have to make sure that in the job boards, you use a Canadian zip code for your residence, and don't put your physical address on your resume at all. You can get a Canadian phone number through the free TextNow app that will ring your real phone and let you text with a data connection. The first interviews are phone interviews. You often will have to make yourself available for in-person interviews eventually, and if you're getting a lot of second or 3rd round in-person interviews, that might be the time to make the landing.

wickerman

Jun 20, 2017
It's way too early for me to say, but once I get PPR, I hope to hit the job hunt hard from here, and if I don't find anything within a few months, I'll just move to Canada permanently regardless. Once you have your PR, I think it's realistic at least to begin your job hunt from abroad. You just have to make sure that in the job boards, you use a Canadian zip code for your residence, and don't put your physical address on your resume at all. You can get a Canadian phone number through the free TextNow app that will ring your real phone and let you text with a data connection. The first interviews are phone interviews. You often will have to make yourself available for in-person interviews eventually, and if you're getting a lot of second or 3rd round in-person interviews, that might be the time to make the landing.
Yeah that is what I am planning too. Maybe my employer can also agree to move me abroad as I am a remote worker anyway even here. Lets see. One step at a time haha

Reactions: Wandering Mind