+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 72nd Draw

ravi4091

Jan 23, 2017
Dear all,

I would appreciate if someone could address my below mentioned queries,

I had applied for express entry and then due to some errors in my profile I decided to Withdrew my profile. Now when i created my second profile with the help of the same GC key, it is asking me if i have applied for immigration before and whether i have an express entry profile number. On saying yes it further asked me if i have a UCI for my first express entry profile.As a result, when i checked my first withdrawn profile, it had a UCI number as CAN000047400169. So I wanted to know if I should answer the question of whether i had applied for immigration before as YES?? and should mention my express entry profile number with my UCI??

I would really appreciate if someone could help me out with the same,

Thanks,
Ravi,

GavinSouthAfrica

Apr 19, 2017
Even I can't speak anything but English and obviously my native language and Punjabi. Punjabi is considered to be third official language in Canada but doesn't help in immigration though.

I guess, I'm daring myself and moving to Francophone's province only with few French words in my vocabulary.
How are you moving there through EE though? I thought Quebec was off limits?

AlliBatista

Champion Member
Aug 19, 2016
Brazil
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Dear all,

I would appreciate if someone could address my below mentioned queries,

I had applied for express entry and then due to some errors in my profile I decided to Withdrew my profile. Now when i created my second profile with the help of the same GC key, it is asking me if i have applied for immigration before and whether i have an express entry profile number. On saying yes it further asked me if i have a UCI for my first express entry profile.As a result, when i checked my first withdrawn profile, it had a UCI number as CAN000047400169. So I wanted to know if I should answer the question of whether i had applied for immigration before as YES?? and should mention my express entry profile number with my UCI??

I would really appreciate if someone could help me out with the same,

Thanks,
Ravi,
You have to answer "NO", since you have not completed the entire process.

Reactions: andieangel

onkarsharan

Apr 21, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-07-2017
Doc's Request.