+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 72nd Draw

Lala1234

Aug 24, 2017
NOC Code......
@andieangel I am going to call you realistic and sane. Today's draw certainly was disappointing in terms of the number of ITAs issued which is why the score didn't drop, but you all need to remember that the government workers just got back from summer vacation and are getting back into the swing of things. They don't want to issue too many ITAs before they are ready to handle a higher workload. But they will need to ramp up in the upcoming months to start filling 2018 targets that are supposed to increase from 2017, just as last year after the summer, they kept issuing more and more ITAs per draw and averaged a draw every other week.

Ontario is even admitting that there have been holidays and they are still going through a high volume of applications:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/oinp-hcp-stream-application-submitted-in-july-2017.505290/page-101#post-6334215

Although this was OINP, they sound like American government workers as well. Here in North America, government workers clock in at 9 and out at 5, have plenty of vacation days, and especially love to take them in the summer.

So, get your documents ready to jump on the opportunity when it comes. Or, if you want to give up hope, please deactivate your EE profile and get out of the pool so that I will get my ITA sooner ... ;)
:p

Reactions: andieangel

raquelkim

Jul 30, 2017
With respect to work experience,the candidate should have the minimum 1 year of full-time paid work experience.
The respective candidate is then eligible to apply for EE.
Thank you for reply.
I double checked the minimum requirement in the cic website and it says that equal amount in part-time work experience can be accepted.

FYI

at least 1 year (1,560 hours total / 30 hours per week), continuous:
  • full-time at 1 job: 30 hours/week for 12 months = 1 year full time (1,560 hours)
  • equal amount in part-time: 15 hours/week for 24 months = 1 year full time (1,560 hours)
  • full-time at more than 1 job: 30 hours/week for 12 months at more than 1 job = 1 year full time (1,560 hours)

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
May be @andieangel can update on this i belive.

Hey @andieangel, if u have any info on the message posted by @jaeger.m pls let us all know
Hi everyone, I don't have any update on her, we spoke on Sunday and she said that she was out from the hospital and that she is going trough personal issues not going into detail. She said she will be well soon...

sundar17feb99

Apr 30, 2017
Chennai - India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Nomination.....
05-01-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
Thank you for reply.
I double checked the minimum requirement in the cic website and it says that equal amount in part-time work experience can be accepted.

FYI

at least 1 year (1,560 hours total / 30 hours per week), continuous:
  • full-time at 1 job: 30 hours/week for 12 months = 1 year full time (1,560 hours)
  • equal amount in part-time: 15 hours/week for 24 months = 1 year full time (1,560 hours)
  • full-time at more than 1 job: 30 hours/week for 12 months at more than 1 job = 1 year full time (1,560 hours)
Apologise for the confusion caused.
You were right on this subject.
Just want to emphasize that work experience will be valid if you are payed for your tenure and you can sufficient document which can substantiate your claim.
If your employer can furnish such letter as prescribed by CIC format then you should be fine.

All the best

kor03

Nov 11, 2016
I have 396 points, and trend before June was really promising, but current figures are hopeless, so I feel quite disappointed

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Not to disrespect @jaeger.m but am really skeptical about the source of the news.
This better be a spoof that her naysayers wanted to spread and jayger picked up in the air. Although I didn't know her personally, her contributions and willingness to pursue her goals make this news really sad and arises lot of speculation.
I could grab from her feeds that she is really tenacious and her chances of giving up on life is really slim and meager.
@andieangel, If by chance you have her personal contact , could you please check about this?

This is really hitting me hard than on july25.
I've sent her text, I'll update you as soon as I know something.