+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 72nd Draw

Boomshankar

May 16, 2017
Hi guys,
How many hours (min. no. of hours) contributes to Full time work exp under Express entry category.

Minid

May 28, 2017
Category........
Few months back they had 200 as cut off, was that for some special job category?

raquelkim

Jul 30, 2017
Hi, guys
I am a potential EE applicant, currently living in Australia.

I may be in the wrong forum but just want to ask wether my Australian work experience while I study for my master degree will count.

I got IELTS 9/8/5/7/7 in 19th Aug so I think I will be registed in EE pool as soon as I complete my master in December 2017.

I am not sure if my previous 3 years work experience as a marekting cordinator (part-time, 20 hr per week, according to Aus law) can add me the score.
I have got all relevant documents including income statement, reference letter, business card etc.

If it counts as 1 year of foreign work experience, my score would be 450, but if not I have to apply for Australian graduate visa which allows me to work full time and then, go for EE.

Please share me your knowledge and insights.

Thank you!

sundar17feb99

Apr 30, 2017
Chennai - India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Nomination.....
05-01-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
Hi, guys
I am a potential EE applicant, currently living in Australia.

I may be in the wrong forum but just want to ask wether my Australian work experience while I study for my master degree will count.

I got IELTS 9/8/5/7/7 in 19th Aug so I think I will be registed in EE pool as soon as I complete my master in December 2017.

I am not sure if my previous 3 years work experience as a marekting cordinator (part-time, 20 hr per week, according to Aus law) can add me the score.
I have got all relevant documents including income statement, reference letter, business card etc.

If it counts as 1 year of foreign work experience, my score would be 450, but if not I have to apply for Australian graduate visa which allows me to work full time and then, go for EE.

Please share me your knowledge and insights.

Thank you!
With respect to work experience,the candidate should have the minimum 1 year of full-time paid work experience.
The respective candidate is then eligible to apply for EE.

Lala1234

Aug 24, 2017
NOC Code......
Guys, call me crazy, idiot, delusional, whatever you like, I KNOW points will reach 400 soon, for sure! This period is not that CIC is doing against us, it's just that they have a lot of applications to process, they are doing it for us, our turn is around the corner! Trust me! All this waiting will pay off! Trust the process as our @astralsource and @Wandering Mind said!
thanks for keeping the hope alive...:)

Reactions: andieangel

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Whats the definition of year in the yearly intake ?
1 Jan-31 Dec?
I remember a senior member, if memory serves me right @andieangel mentioned something about Oct being the final month for 2017 target, may be after that ITAs will go up , from Nov onwards( for year 2018)
Sorry it might be a hallucination as then i was 'corona-ting' but i do remember this October-Year relation mentioned somewhere.
You remember correctly! I think October is new year for quota but let's wait and see.

harman_778

Star Member
Oct 19, 2016
Hi Guys,

Need some help...Request if someone could share any or every prep material they have on IELTS general training on my email id :- harmanpreetsingh77@gmail.com.

I already have a CLB 9 score in all 4 modules however with the unpredicability of the draws & CRS scores , i have decided to gun for the CLB 10 score in all 4 modules so as to increase my CRS score by 6 points.

I am specifically looking at all modules of Cambridge 1-11 however if you have some other training material as well , i would be obliged if the same could be shared .

Reactions: Saidkhan