+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 72nd Draw

J

jon-son

All those who are under the impression that Asians are considered unimportant in Canada ..Please go through this link

http://www.immigration.ca/punjabi-now-third-language-in-parliament-of-canada/

This is what it says

Four years after Punjabi became Canada’s third most common language; it is now also Canadian parliament’s third language after English and French. This observation follows the election of 20 Punjabi-speaking candidates to the House of Commons.

Twenty-three Member of Parliaments of South Asian-origins were elected to the House of Commons, Parliament of Canada on October 19 parliamentary elections. The 430,705 native Punjabi speakers make up about 1.3 per cent of Canada’s population. The 20 Punjabi-speaking MPs represent almost six per cent of the House of Commons.

Of the 20 elected candidates who speak Punjabi, 18 are Liberals and two are Conservatives. Ontario elected 12, British Columbia four, Alberta three and one is from Quebec.

In an interview with recently, Navdeep Bains, a Liberal MP, said although 20 Punjabi-speaking MPs have been elected, these MPs represent all constituents regardless of their party affiliation or ethnic origin.

Now you know where Asians stand in Canada.....:):D:p:p:p
I gave Asia as an example of a remote continent, I could have used South America, Australia or Africa instead. Abstract thinking is what characterizes some people. And I do not care where people posting here are from.

xibalban

Star Member
Aug 4, 2017
Sikkim
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Singapore
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
27-03-2018
LANDED..........
29-05-2018
How could you?! We needed him as he was! :D:p
@Wandering Mind, don't worry. Some lads are difficult to manipulate; they keep standing tall, even when they confront a low gate (guess what happens next :D).

The fact, that the government calls you "skilled", does not mean that Canadian employers will treat you accordingly. In many cases this is not what newcomers have experience and you definitely should catch up on the "disappointment in Canada" threads.
You still miss the point, the so called Canadian employers are us too. Watch us turn from a lowly worker to an esteemed employer, in but a few decades.

prongs13

Star Member
May 8, 2014
The fact, that the government calls you "skilled", does not mean that Canadian employers will treat you accordingly. In many cases this is not what newcomers have experience and you definitely should catch up on the "disappointment in Canada" threads.
have you have tried to find work or worked in past in canada ? how was the experience....just curious and not being sarcastic.
I would like to work in a healthcare setting but not sure which skills they will be looking for.

J

jon-son

@Wandering Mind, don't worry. Some lads are difficult to manipulate; they keep standing tall, even when they confront a low gate (guess what happens next :D).

You still miss the point, the so called Canadian employers are us too. Watch us turn from a lowly worker to an esteemed employer, if but a few decades.
That's self-back-patting. Watch for early arthritis.

Reactions: xibalban

Lala1234

Aug 24, 2017
NOC Code......
I gave Asia as an example of a remote continent, I could have used South America, Australia or Africa instead. Abstract thinking is what characterizes some people. And I do not care where people posting here are from.

Well I did not mean to answer you and anyone in particular...And so I did not quote you or any other person in here ...This message was just out in the masses who are a bit ignorant as to where Asians stand.......

Apologies if my post has hurt your sentiments....request you to not take it personally....:)

xibalban

Star Member
Aug 4, 2017
Sikkim
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Singapore
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
27-03-2018
LANDED..........
29-05-2018
That's self-back-patting. Watch for early arthritis.
Am I the only person, who likes your posts and actually clicks on the "like" button?
See, we are cruel too. We use stubborn guys like you for our entertainment; synonymous to a matador who uses the bull. We derive pleasure from instigating/provoking you. You really are some good fun :D.