+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 71st Draw!

Saj_immigration

Star Member
Dec 22, 2016
Good to have you back :) So, will you be doing the disappearing act anytime soon?!
Hello there. I know everyone is busy refreshing the page today to see the score but I need a suggestion on another issue urgently.
As you know I have been trying all possible ways to get in as my CRS score is low, I was thinking of trying out the SINP one since they have my NOC now on their demand list. However, there was a question that whether I have previously applied for provincial or federal Canadian immigration application. I am not sure whether to say Yes or No since I did apply for Quebec Mon Projet last year. I am not sure whether Quebec Mon Projet falls under Provincial or Federal application or not. Can you kindly help me with this or at least mention someone who can help?

Reactions: Saidkhan

shifs

Star Member
Aug 21, 2017
hello guys, this is my first post. i need your help. i am at 427 and still waiting for ITA. i have ontario pnp through job offer but it will take 16 months to get PR. what should i do as i am totally confused because pnp will expire in dec. 2017.
If it is possible, wait for a couple of months to see if the score goes below 427, since EE FSW route is supposed to have faster processing time. If the score doesn't go below 427 before December, apply through PNP.

hardik23

Star Member
Sep 6, 2017
If it is possible, wait for a couple of months to see if the score goes below 427, since EE FSW route is supposed to have faster processing time. If the score doesn't go below 427 before December, apply through PNP.
thanks i hope to see ita soon

Emergentsky

Star Member
Jul 19, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-01-2018
AOR Received.
14-01-2018
Sorry guys, a little off topic, has OINP resumed ?

tjsecondtry

May 11, 2017
hello guys, this is my first post. i need your help. i am at 427 and still waiting for ITA. i have ontario pnp through job offer but it will take 16 months to get PR. what should i do as i am totally confused because pnp will expire in dec. 2017.
Where did you get the 16 month estimate? Currently, they seem to be processed within 60 days.

Reactions: baka and andieangel

xibalban

Star Member
Aug 4, 2017
Sikkim
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Singapore
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
27-03-2018
LANDED..........
29-05-2018
Imagine riding a bike down this place. :confused:
Have done that many times, on a popular bike called Enfield Classic Bullet here. Would have posted my picture, but this isn't the place for posting personal snaps; especially not when everyone's eyes is glued to the rounds page and their fingers have involuntarily adapted to press the F5 key at 5 Hz (5 Hz is 5 times in one second :p)

hardik23

Star Member
Sep 6, 2017
Where did you get the 16 month estimate? Currently, they seem to be processed within 60 days.
yes bro. my pnp is approved and i have to apply for pr through paper application so it will take long time. check processing time for economic class

xibalban

Star Member
Aug 4, 2017
Sikkim
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Singapore
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
27-03-2018
LANDED..........
29-05-2018
Can you fly there? I think I wouldn't survive that drive due to car sickness.
Well, the airport is just 40 kilometers from that place, and the car drive isn't as bad as you think. I like it when all of you are admiring the place where I live, and where I have decided to live forever. This, sort of, reminds me of the Alchemist (book). If you have read it, you know what I mean. I don't need to aspire for Canada, as I am already in paradise.

Last edited: