+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 71st Draw!

tjsecondtry

May 11, 2017
Hi,

There is an element of truth in this. They do indeed factor in the average number of likely rejections. How much significance they place on it, no one knows.

My take on people rejecting ITA is that it is their right to do so for whatever reason they may have. With regards to having multiple profile, I just don't see the point. Couples just need to see who has the higher CRS points and use one profile. Perhaps there is a reason that I dont know of.

Regards
The reason I can think of is job references. If the higher point person has uncooperative former employers and coworkers who are afraid, then they can put it in an LOE. But it's hard to know if that will be acceptable. My husband is having a much easier time with job references than I am. I wanted to get them before I leave for school, in case we switch to my profile after I get the degree. The state government has a policy about only verifying that you worked there, nothing else. And my coworkers don't want to violate that.

xibalban

Star Member
Aug 4, 2017
Sikkim
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Singapore
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
27-03-2018
LANDED..........
29-05-2018
I hv been to Sikkim...is it close to Nepal...I m bad at geography...
I live in Sikkim. Technically, it is in India but culturally and ethnically it is Nepal.

Reactions: Mithu3

tjsecondtry

May 11, 2017
Wow.! I had this feeling when i saw your username but never asked the same.! Below message was sent by you to me back in April and here we are.! :)

So I recommend study and patience. I'll keep you company until we're both in, lol. We'll definitely get there. Just need patience and perseverance. :):)
Yes, I didn't abandon you, lol. At that time, hadn't even been accepted in school!

shifs

Star Member
Aug 21, 2017
My wife works for her Dad's company, will that have any issue in providing the work experience letter for Post ITA process?
Unless you are claiming points for your wife's work experience, you won't have to provide a reference letter. If you are claiming points, then there might be an increased scrutiny, and you would need to provide as many documents as possible to show that everything about the employment was above board. For example, payslips, balance statements showing salary coming in, tax receipts etc.

xibalban

Star Member
Aug 4, 2017
Sikkim
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Singapore
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
27-03-2018
LANDED..........
29-05-2018
I am planning to visit Shimla in December.! Let me know if you can come to Nepal border so we can share a Hug.! :D:)
Well, Shimla is not close to Nepal. It is in Himachal Pradesh, you can plan a trip to Sikkim though.

m_canada_uae

Aug 16, 2017
No rather it should be easier for her to get the work related docs ready
Unless you are claiming points for your wife's work experience, you won't have to provide a reference letter. If you are claiming points, then there might be an increased scrutiny, and you would need to provide as many documents as possible to show that everything about the employment was above board. For example, payslips, balance statements showing salary coming in, tax receipts etc.
Payslips from the employer (technically her dad) correct?

Reactions: Saidkhan