KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Welcome Man! we dint find you even on the last draw day.
Any luck with your IELTS?
Thanks a lot Jack :) I messed my IELTS again, sigh!! So was feeling bit down. So i stayed off forum and immigration news all together for few weeks. Wan't gonna make it with 403 so instead of waiting for draw, kept occupied with something else lol. Anyway, i'm back and hopeful again. How have you been mate?

ambryn

Jul 3, 2017
It shouldn't be a problem...
ur work exp can be counted from one or more skill types 0,A or B... and CIC clause 11.2 explicitly states that a file can be rejected only if "information has materially changed to the degree that ita wouldn't have been issued in the first place "
in ur case since it is just change of noc,you'll still get the points & hence ur CRS won't change...thus, though information will be changed,it won't be to the degree to materially affect your ITA ...

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/refuse.asp

---
Write a simple & clear loe and it should be okay...
Thx a lot ☺

Reactions: lino82

Ankv1978

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
Friends from india- need advice.
I plan to apply for EE with my spouse as principal applicant. The problem is that she has a govt job with Delhi govt and won't be able to arrange any reference letter till she tells them in detail the purpose.
This we don't want to do at this moment as it may affect her job growth path until we hv something concrete in hand for canada or let's say that if I go first and am little bit settled ,then she may resign later n join me.
Can one of u suggest any way to handle this reference letter part or if any one of u too faced similar situation n how u handled ??

My profile would be expiring in Nov so we are thinking of this plan B now. :(

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
anyone having any idea about this, please! :(
I hope you've written an LOE to explain why the reference letter lacks detailed duties & responsibilities...
--
i'm sure the case officers will face lot of such deficiencies as,if there is something so common about hr experience letters across globe,it is only that 'those lack in details :) '
so with the email from her which gives contact details etc brings in credibility to your situation...
I'm sure ppl reading ur post will surely let you pass through :) ....I hope and feel you should be alright.
It would have been a nice idea to collect a reference letter from a senior employee who has worked in the same company/office during ur term with all ur job details and get it notarized. ..I suggest,if you are so worried about the issue ,get one such letter notarized and submit through a CSE option....also scan his id/visiting card both side images as well.....

raj2017

May 22, 2017
in short,best stock to invest in is 'oneself':p...and if you've more left to invest,do it on family...and still some more room,go for friends..
---
as for humour,:Dit is you,who must say if ppl will choke with laughter :por doze off in boredom:eek:
---
I find myself funnier than the jokes I attempt :(....:D:D
i was so sure that i wont get the ans in a straight way but didnt know that i wont get ans at all :D all suggested investments are taken care off already.. and yes i like to observe and remark... and even i find myself funnier and witty then remarks make however sometime ppl take me literally, does that happen to you too?

Reactions: lino82

ravleen

May 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018
I hope you've written an LOE to explain why the reference letter lacks detailed duties & responsibilities...
--
i'm sure the case officers will face lot of such deficiencies as,if there is something so common about hr experience letters across globe,it is only that 'those lack in details :) '
so with the email from her which gives contact details etc brings in credibility to your situation...
I'm sure ppl reading ur post will surely let you pass through :) ....I hope and feel you should be alright.
It would have been a nice idea to collect a reference letter from a senior employee who has worked in the same company/office during ur term with all ur job details and get it notarized. ..I suggest,if you are so worried about the issue ,get one such letter notarized and submit through a CSE option....also scan his id/visiting card both side images as well.....
Hi, thanks for replying. No senior employee of the company I am working in authorised to sign any document without the permission of the HR.
The experience letter that has been provided to me by HR defines all the posts (including promotions) along-with their time duration. It also mentions that I have been a full time employee of the company. For roles and responsibilities, they have just mentioned the KRA's and for the detailed job duties I have submitted the notarized affidavit.
Along-with this, I have also submitted the 5 or 6 contract copies that have been signed by me and define the title of my post, salary, working hours. I have also submitted the form 16 issued to me by the company for the last 2 years.
Aren't these many documents enough? :(

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
Hi, thanks for replying. No senior employee of the company I am working in authorised to sign any document without the permission of the HR.
The experience letter that has been provided to me by HR defines all the posts (including promotions) along-with their time duration. It also mentions that I have been a full time employee of the company. For roles and responsibilities, they have just mentioned the KRA's and for the detailed job duties I have submitted the notarized affidavit.
Along-with this, I have also submitted the 5 or 6 contract copies that have been signed by me and define the title of my post, salary, working hours. I have also submitted the form 16 issued to me by the company for the last 2 years.
Aren't these many documents enough? :(
that'd probably qualify for you two PRs...;)...frankly you've done everything possible about it...and it looks good enough and more...I think you can relax...:)

sundar17feb99

Apr 30, 2017
Chennai - India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Nomination.....
05-01-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
Friends from india- need advice.
I plan to apply for EE with my spouse as principal applicant. The problem is that she has a govt job with Delhi govt and won't be able to arrange any reference letter till she tells them in detail the purpose.
This we don't want to do at this moment as it may affect her job growth path until we hv something concrete in hand for canada or let's say that if I go first and am little bit settled ,then she may resign later n join me.
Can one of u suggest any way to handle this reference letter part or if any one of u too faced similar situation n how u handled ??

My profile would be expiring in Nov so we are thinking of this plan B now. :(
Work reference letter, as you may know is one of the mandatory document for the express entry. Unfortunately such document can only be obtained by co-ordinating with your employer.

There were many anecdotes and instances where an employers pay no heed to the employee's request. Under such circumstances, applicant will compose an affidavit where the contents are pretty synonomous to the standard Work reference letter, the difference is, it has to sound like your senior peer/manager drafted such letter. To instill an autheticity to such affidavits, get the respected person's signature along with their business card and get it notarized.

Unfortunaltely this is the only tested alternative which could convince the visa officer. Also note that, compensation letter, recent promotion letter, salary slips were also furnished to substantiate your claim.

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
I was the one, who raised voise against this decline of ita being the biggest problem. Yet no1 recognised me. I hope this discrimination wouldn't be at Yukon party:oops::confused::mad:o_O;)
Ha ha ha. It's a free world - people will accept or decline ITAs (or anything else for that matter) according to their own preference and convenience. There's nothing you or me can do about it.

And I'm sure IRCC has taken this into factor - remember that they've increased the number of ITAs substantially since EE began in 2015?

And also remember what Ontario was doing? Sending out NOIs left right and centre, knowing fully well that not everyone is going to accept,and then putting a hold on registrations?

The point I'm trying to make is, immigration processes aren't random - they're usually well-thought out processes that take into factor several things that are beyond our grasp or understanding.

So take a deep breath and don't dwell on the "injustice" of it all. Get your documents in order - you'll get an ITA sooner or later, no matter how many people decline theirs.

Best wishes as always.

AtImechE

Star Member
May 3, 2017
Hi guys, I have a little irrelevant question. My avg bank balance for last 6 months is this. Starting from latest. $21200, $20900, 18700, 15000, 3500, 8500. Do I need a gift deed or LOE or it would work? I am a single applicant and need to show $13200 funds

sundar17feb99

Apr 30, 2017
Chennai - India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Nomination.....
05-01-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
Hi guys, I have a little irrelevant question. My avg bank balance for last 6 months is this. Starting from latest. $21200, $20900, 18700, 15000, 3500, 8500. Do I need a gift deed or LOE or it would work? I am a single applicant and need to show $13200 funds
Both gift deed and LOE.

Let's assume your parents gifted the remaining amount which will clearly reflect in your bank statement, as a surge in the transaction. In such cases, Visa Officer wouldn't know for sure the source of the money. Here comes the gift deed to substantiate your source.

LOE provides you an avenue to clarify any ambiguity in your case. In your case, the reason for the huge surge in the transaction.