NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018

Lala1234

Aug 24, 2017
NOC Code......
Hi guys... good luck to all for tomorrows draw...
Just one doubt... my company is reluctant to give reference letter stating my job roles. but i have my UAE visa stating my job as mechanical engineer. Will that be fine? any advise?
You can request a friend who may just be a post higher than you to write a ref letter for you on a simple paper and get it signed from him with his role, id number and round seal of the company.Also do get his visiting card....hope this helps

ravleen

May 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018
In India, we have teacher's day today and I would like to wish all of you a avery 'Happy teacher's Day' for guiding each other and being available in every problem and situation. These threads have been doing a wonderful job and people in here deserve a lot of appreciation.
Thanks for all the enlightenment in every way!

issac1990

Star Member
Jul 30, 2017
Sharjah
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-09-2017
You can request a friend who may just be a post higher than you to write a ref letter for you on a simple paper and get it signed from him with his role, id number and round seal of the company.Also do get his visiting card....hope this helps
yeah... thanks... ll try that.. :)

Reactions: Lala1234

fahadsheikh

Oct 30, 2016
DXB-AE
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Anyone please help
1. It can be corrected.
2. No it won't be a problem if you correct it. However, going forward with how it is will trigger problems. You can correct it now, and your profile will be resubmitted with in 24 hours at max, hence, considered in the next draw. Now a days, it is re-submitted instantly.

roop.kaur

Jun 16, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-11-2017
Doc's Request.
27-11-2017
AOR Received.
10-11-2017
I have a question regarding WES
my husband has done BTECH and diploma
and WES has given BTECH as Bachelors degree(4 years) and diploma as secondary school diploma and diploma(2 years)
now I am confused what should I select in his education section
Bachelors degree? or two or more programs?
2nd option gives me 1 extra point

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
In India, we have teacher's day today and I would like to wish all of you a avery 'Happy teacher's Day' for guiding each other and being available in every problem and situation. These threads have been doing a wonderful job and people in here deserve a lot of appreciation.
Thanks for all the enlightenment in every way!
Nice. Thanks for teaching us about teacher's day.lol

It's great to know that teacher's are appreciated in India. In some parts of the world they are treated like crap when they should actually be national heroes.

J

jon-son

i dont think just scanning ll will help. I used to read the passages in whole and may be twice. This saved me enought time when looking for answers. Fortunately i got a score of 9 in reading. I reccomended the same method for my wife and she scored 8. it did work for us.
That's one of the tips posted on the BC site and I've used. Worked for me with the max score as well.

ravleen

May 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018
Nice. Thanks for teaching us about teacher's day.lol

It's great to know that teacher's are appreciated in India. In some parts of the world they are treated like crap when they should actually be national heroes.
Exactly, I literally agree with you. Though, in India his is celebrated but here also teachers are treated in this way only.