App. Filed.......
13-05-2019
AOR Received.
24-06-2019
IELTS Request
TEF: C1/ B2 IELTS: Band 8
Med's Done....
24-06-2019
Very good, so you scored CLB7? And what were the sources for your preparation? Could you share if don't mind?
I can share them with you but bear in mind that the most important thing to score high is not so much the preparation, but your general knowledge of the language. I have been studying French for 5 years including one year living and studying in France.

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I've never predicted a weekly draw not a score but thought of giving my 2 cents.

With all honesty and putting behind a false hope. I feel there will be no draw next week.

We have had 3 draws in August and another next week would put it at a total of 4 draws for a month. I think that's never happened before.

I think we will have the next draw on first week of September but I feel it would be aiming at a higher number of candidates, I feel around 3400 + reason being we are in the 9th month almost.

If you count front January being the first month and every 3 months being cut off for people to decline an ITA/not submit docs, than September would be the 3rd round of declines coming in.

I also feel the number of declines are quite huge as well, that's why we had a sudden 3 draw month in August with 1 back to back.

This rate of draws should continue and I feel September is the month when things start shaking up and almost if us with CRS scores that are in low 430s 420s get our shot.

***From personal experience as a immigrant in the USA for the past 20 years I have seen and heard multiple stories where the H1B Visa goes to the lottery system because everyone applies for it, regardless of intent to come to the States, regardless of valid documents, but for some reason they apply and eventually do it show up.

It makes it quite hard for people who actually have a job and really need a H1B visa.

Similarly, I feel there are a lot of applications that have got ITA's but don't have all there docs ready or are not ready to move. (Majority issue is of showing the funds) which leads to quite a number of rejections from IRCC as well.

Hence I feel, September should be quite an active month for a lot of us here.

Im currently at 427 and strongly feel I should get it at some point in September. Till then don't stress, don't feel down, don't worry...and if any time you're down...listen to '3 little birds' by Uncle Bob...it always works to get your spirits high.
Nicely put! Thumbs up!

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
I can share them with you but bear in mind that the most important thing to score high is not so much the preparation, but your general knowledge of the language. I have been studying French for 5 years including one year living and studying in France.
I understood, but knowing language doesn't guarantee you can score very good, we should know some techniques like IELTS. If you have some tips, I would be pleased to hear them.
PS: I live in France now, already got my masters ;)

divya6

Aug 23, 2017
Hello all, how much time it takes to get the ITA notification in CIC profile ?

I have score of 435 but have not received the ITA as yet even after draw has taken place and last cut off is 434 only :(...........please help ...very tensed... :(

trumprefugee

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2018
Nomination.....
19-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
IELTS Request
24-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018
Hello all, how much time it takes to get the ITA notification in CIC profile ?

I have score of 435 but have not received the ITA as yet even after draw has taken place and last cut off is 434 only :(...........please help ...very tensed... :(
Relax, it takes up to 24 hours. And congrats! Celebrate getting over this hurdle, and get going on collecting your post ITA documents.

divya6

Aug 23, 2017
Relax, it takes up to 24 hours. And congrats! Celebrate getting over this hurdle, and get going on collecting your post ITA documents.
Thank you ! Actually i don't know how to track changes apart from email notification(already many have got invitations), i mean i m bothered, if i did any mistake while submitting my profile

Reactions: lino82

dkchaitanya

May 12, 2017
Disappointed iam @421 expected a decrease of 3 to 6 points but increased by 1 point ...see day by day people are increasing ....3000 mark is a cutoff ...it takes more time to decrease...may be this 71st draw ...may go down to @427 hope so

Reactions: lino82

PixelDust

Jul 27, 2017
Singapore
Seems like , its not a good time to lose 5 points on a birthday, felt :eek::( for the first time in 2017
But then after reading few posts , i am back to :)
I thank the guy who thought of starting ROH 1
My take on future draws of September:-
September- 7 month in roman calendar ,harvest month and 7 is where magic starts

tjsecondtry

May 11, 2017
I wrote this long post about rates of inflow and outflow, but just erased it all. It comes down to this: I prefer to make my own future, and will do everything I can to meet the necessary CRS to get in rather than just hope for the score to drop. My path is long. If things go really well, I'll get the ITA even before I graduate. But if not, I'm doing everything I can to earn those points.

M DEV

May 2, 2017
Speaking of today's draw, I see the light at the end of tunnel. Because now we can expect larger draws and back-to-back draw as well :)
Can't wait to see again CRS decreasing very soon and touch the big WALL of 400 ;)
You can call me crazy but it's my belief and I'm always hopeful. So, plz stay positive dear friends!
All the best!
Hey ..u remember we had a thread for French learners. Does it still exist?