+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 70th Draw!

Mjkab

Aug 29, 2016
I just created my EE profile at 11:30 AM CST but my score is not being displayed.It says , wait for 24 hours
My Crs is expected to be 433.
If a draw happens tomorrow , will i get an ITA , if the score <=433.
Experts please advise
My CRS is as you 433

Tonima

Star Member
Aug 22, 2017
Hi guys. Fairly new here. I was wondering if anyone could tell me how long do i need to keep the said amount in my bank acount before i finally submit my application.
I have not received an ITA yet but am hoping that i will, in the coming draws. In case I do get it in the upcoming draw. How long does my funds have to remain in my account before i can submit my application.

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
Hi guys. Fairly new here. I was wondering if anyone could tell me how long do i need to keep the said amount in my bank amount before i finally submit my application.
I have not received an ITA yet but.am hoping that i will in the coming draws. In case I do get it in the upcoming draw. How long does my funds have to remain in my account before i can submit my application.
CIC do not specifically say you've to keep it 'this long'....the idea of having a condition that the funds should be there is that CIC wants to make sure the ones who are applying are financially stable to support oneself and dependents till he manages to find a job/settle down ...for that it is important that his financial health is alright...which can only be confirmed by a healthy balance in account..further they don't want ppl to show funds which are borrowed.. .so six months statement cic asks and that I need to submit alongwith eAPR which will be within 90 days of ITA ...
so,if you get an ITA tomorrow the best you've is 90 days...
you will be asked the source of any irregular lumpsum credit and you will have to convince it is not borrowed..
--
if you can prove that the funds belonged to you in some other form for some time,then it will solve the issue...
like gold jewellery (you've to get a receipt from whoever buys it ) or a piece of land / share / fd / mf holdings etc..
---
If the funds havent been there since last 6 months (to the date of eAPR) then you'll have to attach a letter of explanation to show the source of the fund as mentioned above . ..--
---
ppl go by gift deed (including me)...get your parents or siblings to transfer the amount to ur account and prepare a gift deed with an attorney....as they have gifted you...
in that scenario,cic will not bother how long before it has been gifted...it has to be there at the time of eAPR & till you've landed...

ivancabrer

May 5, 2017
Santo Domingo
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
NOC Code......
Hi everyone!

Do you know if online bank statement (in English) is accepted as a proof of funds?

I tried to find the information on CIC website, but it does not say anything about that. So, I assume that it should be fine. Isn't it?
Please find here all the requirements:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

Yes, it is accepted as PoF, but be sure to provide at least 6 months statements. If there are any big movements, be sure to provide an explanation.
If you had any big deposit from a gift, be sure to provide a Gift Deed.

Please search in these forums on how to properly do it.

N00shD

Dec 19, 2016
Today I received an email saying that my account has been updated. Did anyone received such a email?I was wondering if it is anything related tomorrow and probable draw?

tjsecondtry

May 11, 2017
I have officially been accepted for a student permit and my husband has been accepted for an open work permit!!!! Here is where I will probably beat most of you to Canada, but not as a permanent resident.

I have an important question for anyone who has an open work permit from Canada. Did you have to cross the border to get something official before you can say you are legally allowed to work? Or is the number in the acceptance letter the number you tell potential employers?

Thank you