+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 69th Draw

moose17

Jun 30, 2017
Talking above nerves you got me thinking about the "UCI" number which i left empty in my EE application.

Freinds, how can we get the UCI number. From my quick research i assumed that i don't have one so i left it empty.
I have a profile/application number but don't want to go clicking around and screw anything up looking for that. My version of your unnerving application issue is that the summary only shows my husband (primary applicant) and me (dependent applicant) but not my daughter. I know we would have put in info on her if it asked, and I do think at some point we put in that she existed, but it still freaks me out a little seeing her not listed in the summary.

trustem1

Star Member
Oct 4, 2014
I have a profile/application number but don't want to go clicking around and screw anything up looking for that. My version of your unnerving application issue is that the summary only shows my husband (primary applicant) and me (dependent applicant) but not my daughter. I know we would have put in info on her if it asked, and I do think at some point we put in that she existed, but it still freaks me out a little seeing her not listed in the summary.
That is easy to check. At the bottom left of the pace you will find a "View Submitted Application" button. Click that and you will be able to check how many applicants are included. You should find somewhere in the application that 3 people will be applying.

Javed4190

May 12, 2017
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
Hello, guys ... I want to thank you all for your support. I have received ITA today, hopefully, will submit my application soon. All the best guys, my best wishes will remain with you.

moose17

Jun 30, 2017
That is easy to check. At the bottom left of the pace you will find a "View Submitted Application" button. Click that and you will be able to check how many applicants are included. You should find somewhere in the application that 3 people will be applying.
It's just showing us two when I click "view submitted application" and to check further I would have to click "update form" on the relevant section(s) which I won't do at this point. There's also a "modify family information" button but again, I don't want to mess with something at this stage. We were very careful going through the Express Entry app so I'm trusting it's fine.

I don't see UCI numbers by the way, for the previous poster who mentioned those.

trustem1

Star Member
Oct 4, 2014
It's just showing us two when I click "view submitted application" and to check further I would have to click "update form" on the relevant section(s) which I won't do at this point. There's also a "modify family information" button but again, I don't want to mess with something at this stage. We were very careful going through the Express Entry app so I'm trusting it's fine.

I don't see UCI numbers by the way, for the previous poster who mentioned those.
Dont worry, i am also sure you wouldn't have missed such information. The UCI is in the top right side of the page. I left mine empty as i do not have it.