+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 69th Draw

4RyL

Jun 6, 2017
Hello all,
Thanks for your positive comments and likes to my estimations that I shared before.
I'm continuing to show some numbers.

As you can see the data and chart below we'll see another decrease in CRS if the draw happens before 21 August.

I do not think we have enough significant evidence to conclude that the crs score will decrease by the said date...Although your statistics makes sense, the parametres for which the data for the difference is flawed. I f we are able to gather enough data for the difference after June 6 changes in addition to the increase in nomination letters, then we can be sure that this result will hold!
Good work though!

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hello my friend, I'm so glad to hear you and you are with us as usual, that's a main point and it means a lot to us, believe me. And Congratulations on your nomination, couldn't point out that, coz was really busy with my baby boy and my wife. Thank God, they are OK and now home.

As you said, my friends (active, newbies and short time visitors), do not lose your hope, keep it with you all the time, your ITA is coming, remember the last year, everyone was telling CRS would never come down 440 or even 445, now we all saw CRS 413 and soon we will witness CRS 400 and even lower, coz as @andieangel (Secretary General ;)) told us earlier that those who are eligible and trying to work very hard on improving their CRS score deserve an ITA :)

@iamxty please visit us here when you get the chance and good luck for your post-ITA. Ask any help (even though you know everything ;)) if you need, we will support as we are doing to our Sister @Wandering Mind ; Believe me, we need you without doubt and you need us :p Hope we will catch up you very soon and celebrate together our birthday parties, organize parties for kids and may be short trip across Canada.

PS: I feel now CIC will launch their regular draw-out system, I mean big size and 2-3 draws a month, sometimes back-to-back draws, hopefully we will have our ITAs very soon ;):) Plz everyone try to be critical thinker, not critical person who always see the negative in everything. Last point to tell you all: NEVER BACK DOWN and DO NOT GIVE A ROOM IN YOU HEART for THE NEGATIVITY :):cool: because you all set already a reasonable GOAL.
Thank you @pessacanada for your inspiring words, a true Light Knight! ;)

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Hello my friend, I'm so glad to hear you and you are with us as usual, that's a main point and it means a lot to us, believe me. And Congratulations on your nomination, couldn't point out that, coz was really busy with my baby boy and my wife. Thank God, they are OK and now home.

As you said, my friends (active, newbies and short time visitors), do not lose your hope, keep it with you all the time, your ITA is coming, remember the last year, everyone was telling CRS would never come down 440 or even 445, now we all saw CRS 413 and soon we will witness CRS 400 and even lower, coz as @andieangel (Secretary General ;)) told us earlier that those who are eligible and trying to work very hard on improving their CRS score deserve an ITA :)

@iamxty please visit us here when you get the chance and good luck for your post-ITA process. Ask any help (even though you know everything ;)) if you need, we will support as we are doing to our Sister @Wandering Mind ; Believe me, we need you without doubt and you need us :p Hope we will catch up you very soon and celebrate together our birthday parties, organize parties for kids and may be short trip across Canada.

PS: I feel now CIC will launch their regular draw-out system, I mean big size and 2-3 draws a month, sometimes back-to-back draws, hopefully we will have our ITAs very soon ;):) Plz everyone try to be critical thinker, not critical person who always see the negative in everything. Last point to tell you all: NEVER BACK DOWN and DO NOT GIVE A ROOM IN YOUR HEART for THE NEGATIVITY :):cool: because you all set already a reasonable GOAL.
You're so kind! Thank you!

Lots of love to your baby and loads of good wishes to his mummy. Are they still in the hospital or back home?

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I do not think we have enough significant evidence to conclude that the crs score will decrease by the said date...Although your statistics makes sense, the parametres for which the data for the difference is flawed. I f we are able to gather enough data for the difference after June 6 changes in addition to the increase in nomination letters, then we can be sure that this result will hold!
Good work though!
I think we have more evidence that crs will fall then the opposite.

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
You're so kind! Thank you!

Lots of love to your baby and loads of good wishes to his mummy. Are they still in the hospital or back home?
Thank you very much my Sister! They are back, just 2 hours ago I brought them home, I prepared a good meal for his mummy. My boy is sleeping now before beginning his daytime during all night :D

sidkher

Jul 11, 2017
Hi Guys, I have applied for EE and just few minutes back i got a mail from Turtle Island Staffing for an interview for security clearance... Has any body else received this mail??
I am wondering why i got the mail as i did not apply for any job as such with Public works.. I am totally confused..

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Thank you very much my Sister! They are back, just 2 hours ago I brought them home, I prepared a good meal for his mummy. My boy is sleeping now before beginning his daytime during all night :D
Ah! The night shifts with a new baby! They're hard! Hopefully, he'll start sleeping through the night soon. Good luck to you and your lovely wife.

reye27

Star Member
Jul 7, 2017
Hello all,
Thanks for your positive comments and likes to my estimations that I shared before.
I'm continuing to show some numbers.

As you can see the data and chart below we'll see another decrease in CRS if the draw happens before 21 August.

Okay before we jump on to the fancy p value! Can we believe that score soley depends on number of days between two draws?

Reactions: Mahnbab1

kuber101

Star Member
May 31, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Hi Guys, I have applied for EE and just few minutes back i got a mail from Turtle Island Staffing for an interview for security clearance... Has any body else received this mail??
I am wondering why i got the mail as i did not apply for any job as such with Public works.. I am totally confused..
http://tistaffing.com/new/index.php/ct-menu-item-1/ct-menu-item-7
contact them directly and ask for details on your job. If you were registered on the job bank, then that could be the possible source of this lead.