Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'll tell you how I did it.....
I never did quit....I reserved my right to smoke any moment I choose....and that took the pressure of quitting away from me...I just postponed the next smoke....
I could smoke it at next break....and then I pushed it to the next day....and believe me if you push off for five six days,the nicotine driven urge will subside...
---
even today I reserve my right to smoke and i'vent quit ....I'll start again once I retire... :p...
there's nothing to beat a lit cigarette on ur lip to give u company between the 'peg-breaks' at a poolside bar with friends in the evening:p....
smoking is awesome but it kills early:(....so I've put off that enjoyment untill I'm done with few others on my list first :D...
That is a fantastic strategy my friend. I did it occasionally but without any intention to quit. I will use that strategy too. Thanks for sharing it lino :) The thing is i am finding it mostly difficult rite now is because after i stopped drinking completely i got too much reliant and attached to it hence my struggle! Now its clearer than ever. Either Canada or that stupid stick lol.

GavinSouthAfrica

Apr 19, 2017
only applies to people with an active job offer from someone in BC

"At this time, candidates for provincial nomination through the BC PNP must have either an offer of indeterminate, full-time employment from an employer in British Columbia OR a graduate degree from a B.C. university in the natural, applied or health sciences."

Getting job offers from outside Canada is truly difficult

Sachinkumar

Star Member
Jul 15, 2017
Can anyone suggest me, what exactly CIC check in security and background check? I mean what sort of crimes are included in this background check?