+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 68th Draw

X

xibalban

On to a serious note, and personal updates:
  • I have, in a way, come back from the dead. I almost got myself killed in an accident, a very close shave it was. However, I did not sustain even a scratch, miraculously.
  • Lately, I was getting too hard unto myself, with impositions galore. I am on a strict self-discipline mode.
  • I disposed off all means of Internet access and am currently posting from a borrowed smartphone.
Thank you so much for the overwhelming love, ours is a one of a kind and unprecedented group. Canada must acknowledge that it is us, the low CRSers who are in fact the people with the most human core capital & traits. Most, not all, forget that life ought to be lived fuller, not longer.

Please grant me leave for tonight. Wish us all a big draw today!!

Last edited by a moderator:

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
  • I have, in a way, come back from the dead. I almost got myself killed in an accident, a very close shave it was. However, I did not sustain even a scratch, miraculously.
  • Lately, I was getting too hard unto myself, with impositions galore.
  • I disposed off all means of Internet. access and am currently posting from a borrowed smartphone.
Thank you so much for the overwhelming love, ours is a one of a kind and unprecedented group. Canada must acknowledge that it is us, the low CRSers who are in fact the people with the most human core capital & traits. Most, not all, forget that life ought to be lived fuller, not longer.

Please grant me leave for tonight. Wish us all a big draw today.!!
Wow, you really did go trough a lot! I'm glad that you are alright! That's the moat important thing! Don't go just yet, we need you.

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
  • Lately, I was getting too hard unto myself, with impositions galore.
  • I disposed off all means of Internet. access and am currently posting from a borrowed smartphone.

Please grant me leave for tonight. Wish us all a big draw today.!!
Oh my God! Glad you're OK. Take care.